Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit (28285 Views)

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by victorDanladi: 10:16am On May 15, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
Osinbajo should go and sit. You must know your capacity and your limits. That's the problem a lot of Nigerians have.

He should be grateful to God for bringing him this far and just bow out. He should also be grateful to Tinubu for helping him to oil his career and facilitating his nomination as VP. Anything aside these line of thought is self deceit, delusion and lack of wisdom
I tell you.

I wonder how people hailing him and shaming tinubu feels about themselves!

He learnt greatly from judas

9 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by juman(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo is apc candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by eldoradoxx: 10:19am On May 15, 2022
The Governor himself is a presidential aspirant too and it would be normal for him to hide from the VP.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Ahmed0336(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2022
juman:

grin

You say Wetin?

Make I laugh again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Mooh247: 10:24am On May 15, 2022
No pretence
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by abc115: 10:25am On May 15, 2022
eldoradoxx:
The Governor himself is a presidential aspirant too and it would be normal for him to hide from the VP.
He is not...stop the lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by PrinceOfLagos: 10:28am On May 15, 2022
Odale

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Tareq1105: 10:28am On May 15, 2022
Topawi:
Highly commendable

Politics is not a do or die. Shunning him is not a good political calculation.

Makinde in Oyo state shunned Atiku too when he visited claiming his state is for Wike. It's not right. You may be digging your political grave
by such.

What if he's the one God has chosen? It's not a wise decision.Receive him, listen to him then vote your conscience. Very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Nobody: 10:30am On May 15, 2022
Warlord12:

https://guardian.ng/news/jigawa-governor-deputy-emir-shun-vps-visit/

Desperate people will always try to twist reality to their own advantage. There's no stopping Osinbajo. He's the next president for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Warldbest(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2022
Osibande is just a mere commissioner

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by seguno2: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Theyoungmaster:
Osinbajo doesn't know that blowing grammar has nothing to do with canvassing for grassroot support. SMH

Is that why almajiri murderers of blasphemy suspects, and thugs like MC Oluomo are determining everything about your life in various ways?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by ArewaNorth: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Badaru is politically "evil genius". Only God knows what he nurses in his mind!
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Web2020: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Who know Jigawa at of the 36 states in Nigeria. Everyone may not like you. Who God has blessed no one can curse

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by adecz: 10:44am On May 15, 2022
A man with no constituency wants
to become president since his palm
kernels were cracked by another person.

Does he think it is easy❓

On his own, has he ever sought for or campaigned for any elective office before
he was called upon to accompany
Buhari as vice president❗️❗️

Nonsense and ingredients❗️❗️❌❌❌☹️☹️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by maasoap(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2022
You don't reward betrayer, it's like encouraging him to do worse in the future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by maasoap(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
Osinbajo should go and sit down. You must know your capacity and your limits. That's the problem a number of Nigerians have.

He should be grateful to God for bringing him this far and just bow out. He should also be grateful to Tinubu for helping him to oil his career and facilitating his nomination as VP. Anything aside this line of thought is self deceit, delusion and lack of wisdom.

I'm really surprised at his sense of judgement.

Below is a quote from him that is deceiving him.

“After I have been in office as a vice president for seven years, I know that God did not give me that opportunity so that I would sit down somewhere and write the history of my service as vice president.
He wants to write his story as president too. Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Nosayer: 10:55am On May 15, 2022
victorDanladi:

I tell you.

I wonder how people hailing him and shaming tinubu feels about themselves!

He learnt greatly from judas

He will learn whether he wants it or not and he will go and see down quietly somewhere. But will Nigerians ever learn? 8 years of a rudderless nation and things have deteriorated this worse and we haven't learn.

Nigerians may never learn. It doesn't look like a country deserving of progress anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Didi2d(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

Makinde in Oyo state shunned Atiku too when he visited claiming his state is for Wike. It's not right. You may be digging your political grave
by such.

What if he's the one God has chosen? It's not a wise decision.Receive him, listen to him then vote your conscience. Very simple.

Wisdom
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by maasoap(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

by such.

Their refusal to meet him is part of their freedom and rights. If it pains you, you can organise people for him. Because I don't understand all these sermons grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
The 'mere commissioner' won't be happy....

[img]https:///media/5-14-2022/vh3FtZ.gif[/img]
How's Depp and his court case with wife?
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by hotseat: 10:59am On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo, as a person, is not bad per se, but given the fact that he is part and parcel of this unarguably the worst government in our chequered political history, leaves a serious dent on his image.

The claim of being just a vice to Buhari and as a result powerless in the scheme of things, is neither here nor there.

He was made the head of the economic team which failed and continues to fail woefully plunging the economy to an all time low.

Any attempt to exonerate himself from the Buhari maladministration is like trying frantically to run away from his shadow!

Kole wek!

7 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2022
chiefolododo:
at least you should respect his office.
Those guys don't give a damn about any southerner no matter the office. You can see the vibes coming from there since yesterday.
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Chris2chris: 11:01am On May 15, 2022
Those people that received him are more important than the Governor and other top government officials. Maybe the governor is afraid of him.
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by MikoB: 11:04am On May 15, 2022
Who cares about Badaru and Buni, those two guys almost finished APC, it's not normal for Badaru to avoid the vp, first, he is a bitter presidential aspirant and second, his plan to deputise sleeping Jonathan failed, all their heads will reset before 30th, just like Malami.
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Winning123: 11:08am On May 15, 2022
You are very naive. The governor and or his deputy ought to have welcome him at least at the airport. If the man becomes President, all of them don dig their political grave

maasoap:

Their refusal to meet him is part of their freedom and rights. If it pains you, you can organise people for him. Because I don't understand all these sermons grin grin grin
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2022
eldoradoxx:
I think this is against protocol.
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by maasoap(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2022
Winning123:
You are very naive. The governor and or his deputy ought to have welcome him at least at the airport.

They didn't, their choice, their right. Did they need to pretend that he wasn't welcome to make you happy? That's politics for you, kid. You don't feed them, they don't need to massage your ego.

If the man becomes President, all of them don dig their political grave

He can't do anything to any of them. Were you living under the rock when Fayose was attacking Buhari almost everyday? What about Ortom whose greatest achievement in office is attacking Buhari? What did Buhari do to them? Nothing, kid.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by GODISGREAT123: 11:26am On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo said - Let our polity be politics of inspirations conceived with innovative ideas and laudable issues that can bring about future political prospects for even development for our collective interest…

Please what does the above mean in pidgin English

I wan explain give my grandma
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by abobote: 11:27am On May 15, 2022
I don't even know the people that gave Osibanjo this false hope to run for president.
I have not heard his name till 2014 when nominated as Buhari's running mate.
Just coz he was a vice president to the worst regime in the history of Nigeria, he thinks he can as well be president.
Mission impuscate

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by AriyaTV: 11:29am On May 15, 2022
juman:

Even when is so glaring. Ok oo
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by onuman: 11:32am On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo the VP who told Yoruba to vote Buhari so that the north shall support Yoruba to produce a successor to president Buhari.

No reasonable VP of a country would say that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epidemic Looms As Refuse Overruns Anambra Roads / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday / FG Announces Partial Closure Of Independence Bridge Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.