Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. (53956 Views)

Simon Ekpa Reacts, As Atiku Condemns Threats To Igbos / Cultists Disrupt Soludo’s Meeting, Attack Anambra Rights Activist / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by ajekpaks(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2022
JoeEeL:
This version of naptu2 is the slimy type. This is the type that wants to pretend that he's neutral.

Paid and failed propagandist wey dey learn work.

Oh wait, I thought this is the same Simon Ekpa you were sharing posts about being about to be arrested by Interpol three weeks ago? So he's the same one still tweeting conveniently? Chai, o ma se o. undecided

I have said it: only fools listen to shameless Soludo e-rats, BMCs, BBC bots and other paid propagandists like you, thinking they are searching for news.

I see the shame is so much on you guys now, you don calm down small cos normally, na anti MNKday sit-at-home post you suppose don publish today on a Sunday. Sly chameleons. Una type, we don see am tire.

you think you are okay, but you're suffering from acute stupidity
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by oilmane(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2022
naptu2:
Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo has met with the leader of Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu, in detention and he had this to say.

Chukwuma Charles SOLUDO @CCSoludo

https://twitter.com/CCSoludo/status/1525759489361707008

The leader of the Autopiloters faction of Ipob, Simon Ekpa, had this reaction.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1525696895716315136

Okro don big pass its owner, you won't listen to his broadcast if its not from his home? So the location where he will be making the broadcast is more important than the message he will be passing? OK, continue.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:14pm On May 15, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Why are we giving this guguru and ekpa any media time? We are the ones promoting these filths who turn around to harm us. Stop giving people like Ekpa and Tinubu media time. Both guys have pledged to fight dirty.

We can be civilised and move on far away from pee-smelling ilks like these guys. It is time to allow those two rot in oblivion. No mercy to violent and dirty individuals. Anyone coughing disease into microphones must not be allowed to grace our front pages.

We do not like or support dirtiness or violent of any sort. Regardless of tribe and gender.

The bolded is the question the OP should answer! It couldn't be missed that HE IS NOTED FOR GIVING TWEETS FROM THE EKPA BASTARD THE OXYGEN OF PUBLICITY ON NAIRALAND....AND ONE MOD IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP HIM PUSH HIS USELESS THREADS TO THE FRONTPAGE!

THERE ARE SOME FULLY INVESTED IN SEEING THE TIDE OF INSECURITY AND MURDERS IN THE SOUTH-EAST IS SUSTAINED IN ORDER TO TRY AND PIN IT ON IPOB AND MAZI KANU!
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:15pm On May 15, 2022
oilmane:

Okro don big pass its owner, you won't listen to his broadcast if its not from his home? So the location where he will be making the broadcast is more important than the message he will be passing? OK, continue.

Spot on! The fools 5th-columnist status is becoming clearer and more apparent with every subsequent daft statement he makes!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:16pm On May 15, 2022
JoeEeL:
This version of naptu2 is the slimy type. This is the type that wants to pretend that he's neutral.

Paid and failed propagandist wey dey learn work.

Oh wait, I thought this is the same Simon Ekpa you were sharing posts about being about to be arrested by Interpol three weeks ago? So he's the same one still tweeting conveniently? Chai, o ma se o. undecided

I have said it: only fools listen to shameless Soludo e-rats, BMCs, BBC bots and other paid propagandists like you, thinking they are searching for news.

I see the shame is so much on you guys now, you don calm down small cos normally, na anti MNKday sit-at-home post you suppose don publish today on a Sunday. Sly chameleons. Una type, we don see am tire.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2022
DOTian:

You will now repeat this line in every Igbo/IPOB thread in this forum from morning till night, everyday! Yet , you claim nothing effects you.
Keep calm and enjoy your Abuja if nothing is effecting you. Let the east deal with her own "nuisance"... It's not like ipob or ESN have ever exported thier activities to your doorsteps. They still operate solely in Igboland, yet it is you that is not igbo that is highly agitated!
What does that even mean?

You're absolutely correct my guy...

Let me join others to enjoy the show! Please, continue! cool
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by afube: 12:22pm On May 15, 2022
Echile:

Simon nwa ekperima,
You can't eat ur cake and have it.

We know that you're systematically against the struggle cuz of ur personal interest.

It can only take time, but the world will surely see & understand ur game someday soon.

Meanwhile; The crime of Igbo people is what Nigerians should take time and explain to us!

This one is just confusing himself ......incongruous talk!
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Cmanforall: 12:23pm On May 15, 2022
naptu2:
Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo has met with the leader of Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu, in detention and he had this to say.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

Who is this man? Is it that him or Easterners don't like peace?
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Shimran(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I have never supported Nigeria's break up but today I do. Now I see why NK wants Nigeria to divide. Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways. It is extremely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts.

Islam has come to stay.
Free to boast and rant. cool
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by God1stson(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I have never supported Nigeria's break up but today I do. Now I see why NK wants Nigeria to divide. Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways. It is extremely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts.

Anyway it's never late, but u guys have done a great deservice to what is obvious. When APC came on board, they jettisoned calls for restructuring and said NIGERIA is one big happy family. THIS IS WHY I HATE THAT PARTY. THEY CONSIST OF INSENTIVE GROUP OF PERSONS WITH NO IDEOLOGY. TODAY GEJ HAS JOINED THEM AND WILL HENCEFORTH BECOME INSENSITIVE AND UNREAONABLE
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Freedom34: 12:28pm On May 15, 2022
Brah, we don complete!
cool
JoeEeL:

I'm pro IPOB, pro-Oduduwa, anti-Fulani and anti-British. I'm anti-thieves and anti-vagabonds basically.

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by matm: 12:29pm On May 15, 2022
Good move.Simon Ekpa shld equally visti MNK or at least attend his court proceedings in personal solidarity.
Staying in far away country out of fear will not give u Biafra.Come home and join in d struggle.Many have gone to jail b/c of MNK, but are still in d same struggle at home without fear.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Neddyogu(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2022
Omo this guy prison fine o. Na VIP section he dey. And the Fendi has been replaced. Nice!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Emerald04(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
Pathfinder2090:

Good morning �
what’s good bruh?
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by HIPROFILE(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
Events should have informed the Northern Leaders and other Nigerians who are against Biafra that this biafra thing is no longer a mere movement it has become an Ideology which must still be piloted with or without anyone as its leader.

Starting from Uwazurike who was silenced with money and threats Rose MNK who has since been detained by the Buhari Government yet The Biafra movement is still on...This is no longer a case of cut off the head and the rest will die off NO in this case if you cut off the head another will rise...Biafra is a reality except the Nigerian Government has another better way to go around it if not they better let it go her own way....

If Biafra is granted to Igbos I bet in few years of that country you will see something greater than the Great Britain no doubts.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Videour(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
dude is in jittery.
he knew his game don cast already.

Soludo beat him in his own game
this visit doesn't change anything, hope you should know?
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by DOTian: 12:40pm On May 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

You're absolutely correct my guy...

Let me join others to enjoy the show! Please, continue! cool
That's what you should have done since. Sit your cowardly behind somewhere and enjoy the show and stop pontificating on issues way above your pay grade.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Bellfun(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2022
naptu2:

Remember what I told you earlier?

He's out of control now! And MNK can't do anything about it!

Factions, factions and more factions!
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 15, 2022
naptu2:

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

Had it been the youths there are bit educated they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be used by this baboon. Who the hell is Ekpa disturbing people's peace and freedom? So sad. Honestly, the East brought this rubbish on themselves.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2022
DOTian:

That's what you should have done since. Sit your cowardly behind somewhere and enjoy the show and stop pontificating on issues way above your pay grade.

Please, stay civil... I have already told you that I will sit back and observe!

Don't try to be stupid by using words like that above... Just don't! You will regret it sir!

Peace out!!! cool
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Osas4lav(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2022
Not for everyone but if you think you need a gpod business, read this ebook. Find out easy way to start your own travel business with less than 20k and start earning either from home or as a side hustle from your office here in Nigeria. You can check it out;
https://ebooks.digicolics.com/index.php/downloads/start-your-own-travel-agency-in-nigeria/
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by DOTian: 12:44pm On May 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, stay civil... I have already told you that I will sit back and observe!

Don't try to be stupid by using words like that above... Just don't! You will regret it sir!

Peace out!!! cool
I actually talked to you in a language you will understand.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Freedom34: 12:46pm On May 15, 2022
Lolz....u southwest-born Igbo guys don't know how extremely easy it is to spot you!
You think say na by speaking fluent Yoruba? Lolz. grin

Your mannerism -which is a fallout if ur DNA - will always point u out as an impostor! grin grin

Don't bother urself typing in Yoruba to show say u be ìbílè as dt one sef is another pointer that u r trying too hard to 'belong'!

An igboman will have an Igbo DNA and always act and reason like a typical igboman!!!

Nor be by language proficiency, nwokem!
cool

JoeEeL:

Haha. Eleje Fulani olofo. Your divide-and-rule is stale and stinking.

Set awon omo'ko Yoruba n soro. Iwo werey yi naa gboju jade? O ma ga o grin

Abi o n yo ni? K'elegbe m'egbe o. wink

YORUBA NATION STRAIGHT.

VROOMM VROOMMM!!!!

Cc: JooEeL

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by ufuosman(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2022
Ekpa u make I no talk
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:50pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
Videour:
this visit doesn't change anything, hope you should know?
[/s]
it changes everything.
MNK broadcast will be nail to the coffin to his criminal activities.
MNK we know
thunder scatter useless Ekpa bastard son of a harlot.
finally peace in igboland and Anambra.

the MNK I know and respect the one with so much charisma and loved by all will never butcher his fellow Igbo.
MNK has his flaws but Ekpa is a criminal and on a mission to destroy igboland.
thunder scatter him and all his supporters.
nobody listens to him.
I like the way Soludo visited Kanu with this he has gotten himself in the good book of igbos and have the massive support of igbos and Anambrarians to rain Armageddon on useless Ekpa criminals and bastards masquerading as freedom fighter.
Ekpa is a common criminal and it's just a matter of time before igbo bụ Igbo assassinate him over there.
igbos are everywhere in the world and we're watching him.
death to Simon Ekpa
death to Simon Ekpa
death to Simon Ekpa.

peace to igboland
peace to Igboland
peace to igboland

no to sit at home.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by JoeEeL(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2022
Mindlog:

Should a freedom fighter be afraid of death?

Back-and-forth with idiots wear me out.

You guys were on a propaganda 3 weeks ago that Simon Ekpa was issued a warrant-of-arrest by Interpol. Why then should I encourage Ekpa to have to travel down when he's already on the Interpol watchlist? Can you see how warped your sense is?

You guys shouldn't drag me down to the level of your stupidity, please.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by christistruth01: 12:55pm On May 15, 2022
Soludo now needs to visit all the families of those murdered by IPOB and promise to help them get Justice
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 15, 2022
CaptainAyub:
The nairaland yerobber moozlem squad will be confused now cheesy
Should we abuse Nnamdi Kanu and call him a terrorist? =but this recent killing of Deborah and d subsequent riots and looting means Nnamdi Kanu was a prophet after all grin

Should we abuse Soludo and accuse him of petting Nnamdi Kanu?=but dude is just doing what is good for his state and Igbo nation cheesy

Should we abuse Simon Ekpa and call him a terrorist? grin cheesy= but recent events show every region needs hard men like Simon Epka and ESN grin

In total honesty, you are a complete fool. So it was NK that predicted the stupidity going on in the North.

What your lot don't understand is that you have already breeder terrorist amongst you which us hurting you guys now. It is purely lack of education that is affecting the East and the Northerners. Allowed yourselves to be brainwashed by FOOLS.

We all wish Nigeria goes her separate ways. It is disheartening watching a so called regions (North and East) being controlled by fools. Honestly it is disheartening.

Maybe not everyone in these regions but how bad can it be for one small Buffon to stay in a dungeon somewhere and be controlling people older than his father.

RESPECT; you guys lacked. If not so, who the hell is Ekpa? Shame on you guys. Destroying and killing yourself because of Nothing!
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2022
Deeprooted:

Listen up bro if you wish to continue under the maladministration of this gworo chewing Fulani herdsmen, allow someone who values the freedom of his people, continue a just course!

If the handling of murder of Deborah has not opened your eyes to the sad reality of this country then, prayers should be organized for you!
Me, listen up? Haha. Oga lecturer, I am not today's meat. If the person who values freedom for you is Tinubu, then the slap that I have reserved for you will go through. If not, your point missed the target.

Tinubu has not said anything tangible about Deborah too. What makes him different from the anecdotal gworo chewer?

If gworo chewers can have stained teeth as a result of chewing gworo, what did Tinubu chew to destroy his teeth in 60 years only?

Tinubu is a thug. A thug can nevwr embrace freedom. Thuggery is about submission. And, he is Muslim too. So, you cannot discount him from the gworo chewers.
I hate inciting rhetorics like your comment. Fulanis are not evil people. Do not demonize them. Demonize the men who faulted the law. Tinubu is an accused drug offender. A bad reputation.

You are a racist and a tribalist. I am not about tribe. We are all Africans a d blacks. Check my neighbours for collaboration. We don't go that low here

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Videour(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
it changes everything.
MNK broadcast will be nail to the coffin to his criminal activities.
MNK we know
thunder scatter useless Ekpa bastard son of a harlot.
finally peace in igboland and Anambra.

the MNK I know and respect the one with so much charisma and loved by all will never butcher his fellow Igbo.
MNK has his flaws but Ekpa is a criminal and on a mission to destroy igboland.
thunder scatter him and all his supporters.
nobody listens to him.
I like the way Soludo visited Kanu with this he has gotten himself in the good book of igbos and have the massive support of igbos and Anambrarians to rain Armageddon on useless Ekpa criminals and bastards masquerading as freedom fighter.
Ekpa is a common criminal and it's just a matter of time before igbo bụ Igbo assassinate him over there.
igbos are everywhere in the world and we're watching him.
death to Simon Ekpa
death to Simon Ekpa
death to Simon Ekpa.

peace to igboland
peace to Igboland
peace to igboland

no to sit at home.
Hope u no tomorrow is sit at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife / Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.