Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Escape From Horrible Charges Of Nigerian Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Escape From Horrible Charges Of Nigerian Banks (179 Views)

Put A Stop To Horrible Charges From Banks. Read This! / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Escape From Horrible Charges Of Nigerian Banks by lalalista: 11:06am On May 15, 2022
Majority of us here are so sick and tired of the incessant charges of these Nigerian banks on any little transaction they do, both the hidden charges and the unhidden ones. I finally found a bank with zero charges, even if you do more than a million naira transaction in a day, they won't take nada. I have been using them for two years. I have even run a 180 days fixed deposit account with them. They are insured by the NDIC so you have nothing to fear.

I'm talking about VFD Microfinance Bank(Vbank)

Open account with them and put in this as my referral code Y22XU

Or download the app on Google play store through this link http://onelink.to/8da7tp

(1) (Reply)

Get Leads Databases Of 172 Countries / ............ / Does Printing Excessive Money Worsen The Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.