Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,477 members, 7,968,321 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Am A *virgin* - "Brahmachari* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A *virgin* - "Brahmachari* (316 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A *virgin* - "Brahmachari* by Roland1091(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2022
C: "...I want to keep my viginity till I get married."
(In conversation with a young adult seeker!)

ME; "you may keep it beyond marriage still. You
don't know what 'viginity means'..."

In ancient times, ladies as young as 13, where ripe for marriage.The traditions that existed in those days left no room for what we call *dating/
courtship* in this age. These young women were known as "maidens" in most cultures. Meaning; "A GIRL WHO WAS OF MARRIAGEABLE AGE," SHORT FORM; "VIRGIN." This was the language used by Jews, for an unmarried female daughter of those days.

Obviously she would not engage in any sexual activities, because THE ONLY WAY A YOUNG GIRL OF THAT ERA COULD EXPERIENCE SEX WAS INSIDE OF MARRIAGE.There were no dating relationships, the other alternative was if she was born poor, she may unfortunately end up a "courtesan," SORT OF A LADY OF EASY VIRTUE (A PROSTITUTE), BUT A MORE RESPECTABLE PROFESSION REALLY. MORE RESPECTABLE THAN WHAT WE HAVE TODAY. Even KINGS or RICH IMPORTANT PERSONS used to have ONE OR TWO, that they paraded in public. (Mistresses!)

So young maidens had to wait to get married, to
have sex for procreational purposes. NO WHERE
THEN DID "VIRGINITY" EVER MEAN *UNBROKEN
HYMEN WAS HOLY!*

Now the way supposedly intelligent parents teach virginity is all about "keep your HYMEN before marriage!"

VIRGINITY IS 'PARTHENOS' IN ANCIENT GREEK.
Meaning girl of marriageable age, "MATURE" NOT A GIRL WHO KEPT HER HYMEN FOR JESUS TILL SHE GOT MARRIED.

Now churches bring 'HELL' into the whole equation, they bring sin, so NOW VIRGINITY MEANS: YOU HAVE SINNED FOR BREAKING YOUR HYMEN BEFORE MARRIAGE.

So what is virginity in men?

If you ask your local PASTOR, he would say it's a sin, because the bible says: *thou shall not commit adultery.*

WHEN AND HOW DID 'ADULTERY' EVER
MEAN "VIRGINITY?"

The place where people are "advised against immoral acts" is in "Apostle Paul's" letters to the *CORINTHIANS!* And immorality at that time meant "married and sleeping with a Lady that you had no intentions towards!" *NOT THE ACT ITSELF!*

See men in those days, WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO COULD COMMIT ADULTERY. WHEN THEY SLEPT WITH UNMARRIED MAIDENS. But Apostle Paul was advicing the Corinthians about they way they lived.

So one quick question: ARE YOU A CORINTHIAN THAT PAUL WAS WRITING TO?

NOT EVEN JESUS WAS EVER REPORTED TO HAVE
TALKED ABOUT "FORNICATION!" HE ONLY
ADMONISHED *ADULTEROUS ACTS!*

Now since I was a teenager, all I know is that
*sleeping with a girl was a sin called fornication, and it was a sin that would send me to hell!* That the "HYMEN" was the girl's pride. C'mon... What of sports women who lose it during sports? What of ladies who were born without a hymen?! (There are a few!) Virginity has just been COMPLETELY misrepresented.

True Virginity is never lost, EVEN WHEN ONE HAS SEX ALL DAY, EVEN AS MARRIED PEOPLE, TRUE
VIRGINITY IS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN STILL BE.

For the atheist, let's forget atheism for a minute, even "Mary mother of Jesus" could still be called virgin even when Jesus was 30 years of age! (At that time, Joseph had known her sexually!) BUT she MAY still be called a virgin! (If her thoughts weren't sexual)

BRAHMACHARYA: True "Virginity"

When you don't soil your thoughts/mind with "sexual thoughts!" You are chaste! In mysticism, we say you are a virgin!

Even married people can practice "virginity: brahmacharya!" Even if you have sexual intercourse on a daily, every hour, if your thoughts are not full of sexual interests, YOU ARE A VIRGIN!

To fully understand this, your body and your mind are NOT YOU, they are your tools for this earthly existence. The real you, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX. YOUR BODY IS AN ATTACHED FILE TO YOUR EXISTENCE, IT'S JUST ONE (1%) PERCENT OF YOUR EXISTENCE. See all the mental strain they put on you, that you are passing down to your kids.

If a married couple practice brahmacharya, they only have sex to procreate, then remain chaste in mind throughout sex and no sex. But many ladies right now think THEIR UNBROKEN
HYMEN IS HELPING JESUS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. How does your flesh which is going into the earth to rot helping GOD? IF GOD BE SPIRIT, HE HAS NO BUSINESS WITH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, HOW IS THE UNUSE OF YOUR GENITALS HELPING HIM?

*SUCH A NAIVE GENERATION.*

IF YOUR OWN SPIRIT (IF WE ALLOW RELIGION
SPEAK) WHICH IS THE *YOU* HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENITALS, HOW IS PENETRATION SEX A SIN TOWARDS YOUR SPIRIT?

Only your thoughts of sex can harm you, by making your mind perverted. BECAUSE I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE: *SEX BELONGS TO YOUR GENITALS, NOT YOUR MIND* Mind has it's own duties.

MONEY AND SEX DON'T BELONG TO YOUR MIND, You can make all the money in the world, have all the sex in the world, but if you don't pervert your mind with these, then you are a *VIRGIN!*
AND MONEY AND SEXUAL THOUGHTS DO NOT MAKE YOU A SINNER. THEY ONLY BUILD A NEW LIFE OF KARMA FOR YOU WITH THESE.

YOU ARE AN INTELLIGENCE OF THE COSMOS. SEX IS JUST A TOOL YOU *NEED* TO EXPERIENCE THIS
PLANE. But telling people, sex is sinful before
marriage is an abomination of your existence.

Man created marriage, not HEAVEN, so why don't they say, *not having sex inside a marriage is sinful?

* Your consciousness which is the *YOU* has no
business with sexual thoughts, talk less of sexual
intercourse, ADDING SUCH THOUGHTS TO YOUR MIND IS JUST UPLOADING "VIRUS" INTO YOUR "CPU"

"VIRGINS ARE CHASTE MENTALLY, NOT PHYSICALLY."

YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Proposes To 17-year-old Girlfriend With Surprise Birthday Stunt / Do You Want To Buy A Bed Frame, Bedside Table And Dressing Mirror? / Choose Call Girls SERVICES In Lahore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.