Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,585 members, 7,917,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Man Expresses Shock As Street Beggar Says ”I Dey Collect Transfer” – Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Expresses Shock As Street Beggar Says ”I Dey Collect Transfer” – Video (285 Views)

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Expresses Shock As Street Beggar Says ”I Dey Collect Transfer” – Video by JoshuaDoku: 1:19pm On May 15, 2022
A chilling video at our disposal shows the moment a physically challenge street beggar bantered words with a man who he was begging money from on the street.

The unknown man who was in his car driving past a group of street beggars in wheelchairs got stopped by the beggars for money.

The man noted in the video that he had no physical cash on him when he got stopped and was thinking he will be allowed to pass but to his utter surprise, one of the street beggars told him to transfer the money into his accounts because he accepts transfers.

The man and a friend who was in the car expressed shock after hearing what the beggar told them and even burst into laughter.

Knowing what he wants, the disabled street beggar repeated to the man to transfer the money into their accounts.

Watch the hilarious video below;

https://allgistroom.com/man-expresses-shock-as-street-beggar-says-i-dey-collect-transfer-video/

1 Like

Re: Man Expresses Shock As Street Beggar Says ”I Dey Collect Transfer” – Video by Fasindo: 3:16pm On May 15, 2022
shocked

He is a smart begger

The begger should be appreciated and not to be insulted, this is digital era and he has gone digital too.
He did no wrong by upgrading his begging business, no matter what Hussle must pay, u gat no excuse not to loadger him. If no cash u transfer.

Kudos to him, others beggers should learn from him. He will soon start collecting crypto currencies.

(1) (Reply)

When He Says To Her, I Love You. / High Class Service Great Way To Discover Your Desires / Portable’s Aide Reportedly Crushes Bikeman To De@th In Ogun — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.