Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,064 members, 7,883,691 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? (16778 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by Udoboss(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2022
pennywys:
please stop this ignorant of urs, this little girl need directions on her career and you are here yarning trash. No diploma awarding institution will offer nursing since here in this country. Even universities don't admit direct entry from these institution since they already have their students from juped Program. I'm in the system stop yarning trash. Even those graduating nursing science from Universities are having difficulty settling down for jobs how much more a graduate from local un-recognized institution.

Keep deceiving yourself. I wonder how you claim to be in the system and can be this ignorant...
This is Nigeria's problem...Ignorant men in position...
But honestly that's the best advise for someone with 231 who still wants to be a nurse
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by davidadeoluwa(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2022
Go for University of Maiduguri. You'd definitely be admitted. I study there too, Medicine and Surgery

I can help with more info
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by JimmySwaggart(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2022
atom080:

Hmmm... Thanks for this sir.
At first, engineering is not glamorous has we painted it. The fee to sponsor oneself for msc in western countries is even enough to to establish a big business. Where would one get that money?
And the easiest route one can take is through scholarship, but getting that Is like a camel passing through a needle.
Infact to be factual, there is nothing available for engineering student in the labour market, except if that student can be patient to wait for like 5 years searching for job... This sucks me whenever I think about it. I felt depressed and discouraged at it.... I ever regret picking engineering at such a critical moment of life.
As for rn nursing, I don't care if my junior of less than 10yrs having bsc is promoted over me. Inasmuch as I am employed and I'm payed I don't care about anybody position. My aim is to get little experience and Japa.
But what scares me about the rn nursing is that are they gainfully employed like the bsc nursing? If yes then I don't care about position. I dont even want to care about what people say again. I see all those saying as deceit and poisons. That was how I was told then that nursing is a no go area that they are slaves to doctors. That no matter the year they spend in the hospital, a junior doctor will be ranked above them... What's my business with that?
This is how they polited my heart and make me loose the opportunity of choosing nursing then.
Now am after getting employed and paid well. Am less concern about what superiority has to do. Inasmuch as my aim is to japa. I don't care about superiority.
And nursing itself is a skill, you can decide to be independent and set up your own clinic, if you have the capital.
But with a b.eng, na only theory you will be thought, no practical knowledge... Engineering students are fashioned to seek for job but never to be independent. Except those that want to establish outside the scope of engineering.... engineering Is a pure scam.
And wait, instead of the years I will go do master, why can't I use it to go for bsc nursing once and for all.
And by the way if I finished the master and come here for msc, the inferiority complex will set in as I will always be a subordinate to PhD holders. Then there will be another quest for schooling again. That is too much for my age.
And for learning skill, I've been doing that. But they are easier said than done. Blogging, freelancing, web design or whatever are all saturated too.
If rn nursing might not provide me a job. Then I think I would rather go for bsc nursing instead of wasting my time on engineering course that will add no value nor skill on me. Only to be solving complex engineering maths and mechanics that add no value or money to life.
I must confessed. The fact is that I'm confused and totally depressed. I hardly sleep these days, I keep thinking and th of way out...
Sometimes i look at my junior junior who learn handwork doing well and making cool cash and here I am that I can't even get myself a decent dress... I cant continue the way. I'm just confused!!!!
Pele shogbo, I understand your pain, the only difference between me and you now is just that me I have a physical business that fetches me cash on the daily, so I don't feel inferior to anybody and can never be intimidated by anyone's success. We all know education is a scam in naija, our government no send us. But in the actual sense, scam or no scam having that certificate handy will do you good. First of all forget about your siblings, don't pressure your self bcuz of them, yes! As a senior bro, you might be worried that by now you should be able to cater for their academic and financial obligations, but no, dat putting your self under unnecessary pressure jare. You only have one life to live, you better live it well, live it to the fullest and be happy. if you miss it you miss it. So Let me tell you, if you are not alive today your immediate siblings would make it if they are destined to make it, the one that will work at mrBigs will find his bearing, the one that will work in a makeup, catering and decorations company will also find her bearing, save up and and establish businesses for them self,the one that will return to school will return, simple!
Even back then when I was in part 2, I knew lots of post graduate students that came in through direct entry into pharmacy, training themselves, and I can tell you they aren't doing bad for themselves academically especially the female folks. Have seen family where it's until the father of the house died before all children in the home woke up to their responsibility and faced realities of life head on, realizing that life isn't a bed of roses, such kids rally round their Mama's business, encourage her, and she's goes ahead to collect loans upon loans to train them through university, and see, na that kind pikin they quick make am pass even without connection, why? such kids with that bachelor's degree in engineering lasan, won't just sit back after graduation, na to they go hustle for construction sites and work locations sure pass, some will also be very fervent and active in church such that pastors, elders, deacons and other dignitaries like architects in the church will be found of them, before you know it, small boy Don begin get recommendation and contracts from professors in church as supervisor for building projects, from there one professor links you to another and so on... And with that the person will have his own engineering firm in no distant time.
As long as you don have any serious relationship you are nurturing with any lady, you have no reason to feel the need to carry any other person's responsibility, or even dress so we'll to impress any body. Just be real to your self(na when money dey person fit dey do fine boy) just focus on yourself first and you alone. Don't put your self under any pressure, take life one step at a time. For now wait for ASSU's resolutions with the FG, if the strike isn't called off. Enter street and hustle to keep your self busy, if it's to look for a cyber cafe, photocopy, printing press bla bla bla... work there and get small pay, with that the depression will decline sharp sharp, since you will be meeting different customers and some people will always put a smile on your face. Once school resumes just stay focused and graduate with your certificate in your hand. Then you can go for HND nursing (that 3years RN is bullshit). With your engineering certificate, you can keep submitting your Resume to different job seeking websites at the same time. See, before your 4years(not 5years) of HND Program(mind you your age would have even passed NYSC age range) is over 3 or 4 companies would have called you for interview, and if you are lucky one of them will surely employ you. With that you don't have to necessary in the hospital again where those bsc nurses will be bossing over you, if it doesn't work that way. At the end of the HND Program, I can assure there is a job waiting for you, as long as your grade isn't bad. Ward plenty for hospitals wey need nurses plenty plenty. Get the job, work smart, form a thick skin against criticism, gossips from female colleges and all forms of distractions, and most importantly don't play with church at all, these days if you Sabi enter does rich people Wella, connections dey churches o. Just that some people are wicked and will not want to help, but it is not all of them sha.
So save up working as a nurse and travel to the UK, and with God on your side you will reach your destination sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by JimmySwaggart(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2022
davidadeoluwa:
Go for University of Maiduguri. You'd definitely be admitted. I study there too, Medicine and Surgery

I can help with more info
Is maiduguri really safe as it use to be during your schooling days as a medical student?
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by atom080: 1:49pm On May 23, 2022
JimmySwaggart:

Pele shogbo, I understand your pain, the only difference between me and you now is just that me I have a physical business that fetches me cash on the daily, so I don't feel inferior to anybody and can never be intimidated by anyone's success. We all know education is a scam in naija, our government no send us. But in the actual sense, scam or no scam having that certificate handy will do you good. First of all forget about your siblings, don't pressure your self bcuz of them, yes! As a senior bro, you might be worried that by now you should be able to cater for their academic and financial obligations, but no, dat putting your self under unnecessary pressure jare. You only have one life to live, you better live it well, live it to the fullest and be happy. if you miss it you miss it. So Let me tell you, if you are not alive today your immediate siblings would make it if they are destined to make it, the one that will work at mrBigs will find his bearing, the one that will work in a makeup, catering and decorations company will also find her bearing, save up and and establish businesses for them self,the one that will return to school will return, simple!
Even back then when I was in part 2, I knew lots of post graduate students that came in through direct entry into pharmacy, training themselves, and I can tell you they aren't doing bad for themselves academically especially the female folks. Have seen family where it's until the father of the house died before all children in the home woke up to their responsibility and faced realities of life head on, realizing that life isn't a bed of roses, such kids rally round their Mama's business, encourage her, and she's goes ahead to collect loans upon loans to train them through university, and see, na that kind pikin they quick make am pass even without connection, why? such kids with that bachelor's degree in engineering lasan, won't just sit back after graduation, na to they go hustle for construction sites and work locations sure pass, some will also be very fervent and active in church such that pastors, elders, deacons and other dignitaries like architects in the church will be found of them, before you know it, small boy Don begin get recommendation and contracts from professors in church as supervisor for building projects, from there one professor links you to another and so on... And with that the person will have his own engineering firm in no distant time.
As long as you don have any serious relationship you are nurturing with any lady, you have no reason to feel the need to carry any other person's responsibility, or even dress so we'll to impress any body. Just be real to your self(na when money dey person fit dey do fine boy) just focus on yourself first and you alone. Don't put your self under any pressure, take life one step at a time. For now wait for ASSU's resolutions with the FG, if the strike isn't called off. Enter street and hustle to keep your self busy, if it's to look for a cyber cafe, photocopy, printing press bla bla bla... work there and get small pay, with that the depression will decline sharp sharp, since you will be meeting different customers and some people will always put a smile on your face. Once school resumes just stay focused and graduate with your certificate in your hand. Then you can go for HND nursing (that 3years RN is bullshit). With your engineering certificate, you can keep submitting your Resume to different job seeking websites at the same time. See, before your 4years(not 5years) of HND Program(mind you your age would have even passed NYSC age range) is over 3 or 4 companies would have called you for interview, and if you are lucky one of them will surely employ you. With that you don't have to necessary in the hospital again where those bsc nurses will be bossing over you, if it doesn't work that way. At the end of the HND Program, I can assure there is a job waiting for you, as long as your grade isn't bad. Ward plenty for hospitals wey need nurses plenty plenty. Get the job, work smart, form a thick skin against criticism, gossips from female colleges and all forms of distractions, and most importantly don't play with church at all, these days if you Sabi enter does rich people Wella, connections dey churches o. Just that some people are wicked and will not want to help, but it is not all of them sha.
So save up working as a nurse and travel to the UK, and with God on your side you will reach your destination sooner than later.
Hmm.....
Thank you for this. This is great sir.
I've read your write up, digest it and have a proper rethink.
The thing on ground now is that, going to study that engineering will be a hell for me as I would likely take much responsibility by myself and this will badly affect my grade and there my affect my chance in the labour market.
Now my plan now, is to drop out. Go to street, hustle and get much money, applied for next jamb, choose nursing.. but then I would have get much more money to fend myself through.
And focus squarely on finishing the bsc nursing... Not that I don't want to continue with the engineering but I'm considering the obstacle ahead. Even, I might reach some stage that I would be forced to drop out if financial crises arises when studying engineering. So for this reason, I thought it that I should pause for now, gather money, and then re-enroll...
And mind you, I have no academic challenge. I mean I'm brilliant to ace through jamb/p.jamb to get in to nursing.
Or whats your own thought on this
Should I strive through it, or I should just step down and go for nursing... And again I'm not choosing any of the course becos of passion but because of future security. So I have equal passion for all the course. I don't prefer anyone than the other. I'm good both at craming and calculation. So, I have no issue with passion at all.
@ akande115
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by pennywys(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2022
Udoboss:

Keep deceiving yourself. I wonder how you claim to be in the system and can be this ignorant...
This is Nigeria's problem...Ignorant men in position...
But honestly that's the best advise for someone with 231 who still wants to be a nurse
I know most of you here are fraudster and skull miners, perhaps this may be a way for lure young souls. You prefer a diploma in nursing science than B.Ns
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
If you not careful, Last lass you go just miss your admission again. Just pick either OAU or UI teaching hospital complex (school of nursing), 4years degree course, full of practical experience that makes one confident in oneself as a certified nurse. School fee is #150,000 per session, the form is out. It's just #12k. They are not under ASUU. And you have a better prospect of traveling out to the UK for practice once you are able to pass the conversion exam.
It's not everybody that must go to university,
University isn't for everyone.
I wasted 7 year studying that yeye cramming course called pharmacy in OAU. See nursing has better prospect once you leave the tertiary institution and join the labour market. See Nurse's are hot cakes not like iranu pharmacy.
It is platinum label course like pharmacy you are calling "yeye" or "iranu". Where is your location. Pharmacy is hotcake and will continue to be in Nigeria even in the next 50 years. There won't be saturation
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2022
NewSoul:

It is platinum label course like pharmacy you are calling "yeye" or "iranu". Where is your location. Pharmacy is hotcake and will continue to be in Nigeria even in the next 50 years. There won't be saturation
I understand. They are men/women of honour, even if they aren't the richest in our society today, they are professionals that exhibit great contentment.
But the schooling system is trash.
It doesn't favor average students.
Assessment of students(examination) is purely with one aim: fail students in drove, drive them away, destroy their dreams and retain only the few best brains. And you now see their lecturers bragging about how tough it was during their time when they had no internet. So therefore we are to work extra hard to pass their courses. Is it a crime if we all pass, Will they die if only a few is withdraw and majority scale through. No, it's the hardest of materials that even India pharmacy students won't comprehend that our lecturers will print out for us to go and cram and pour down for them in the exam Hall.
To them they must preserve that bragging right about pharmacy been a tough profession and how it's not everyone that can jump at it.

1 Like

Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2022
atom080:

Hmm.....
The thing on ground now is that, going to study that engineering will be a hell for me as I would likely take much responsibility by myself and this will badly affect my grade and there my affect my chance in the labour market.
Now my plan now, is to drop out. Go to street, hustle and get much money, applied for next jamb, choose nursing.. but then I would have get much more money to fend myself through.
And focus squarely on finishing the bsc nursing... Not that I don't want to continue with the engineering but I'm considering the obstacle ahead. Even, I might reach some stage that I would be forced to drop out if financial crises arises when studying engineering. So for this reason, I thought it that I should pause for now, gather money, and then re-enroll...
And mind you, I have no academic challenge. I mean I'm brilliant to ace through jamb/p.jamb to get in to nursing.
Should I strive through it, or I should just step down and go for nursing... And again I'm not choosing any of the course becos of passion but because of future security. So I have equal passion for all the course. I don't prefer anyone than the other. I'm good both at craming and calculation. So, I have no issue with passion at all.
@ akande115
If that's it then that fine. Being great in life doesn't necessarily has to do with where you are now, it's where you see your self tomorrow, and the pain and drive you put in to achieve that goal matters a lot. Your resolve is a positive one if I must commend.
As you go into the street/hood to hustle and bustle, make sure you shine you eyes well, some business partners and associates are rippers, be money wise, never trust any one wholeheartedly, there should be an after thought before taking any final decision involving money, run away from all those online investment platforms that crashes anyhow like the naira and they will claim CBN froze their accounts. Be street conscious and be a prudent spender. And also pray for God's direction as to what you should venture into that would bring you success and prosperity. And believe me you will be fine. What's the pride there in being a university student and been overtly broke, suffering and feeling dejected on the daily. All will be well jare, if these country gbadun before, students suppose dey assess easy education loans to keep up with their financial obligations, then pay back once you are gainfully employed. This is one of the reasons I love the US of A.
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by davidadeoluwa(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2022
JimmySwaggart:

Is maiduguri really safe as it use to be during your schooling days as a medical student?

I'm still studying there, and I can tell you that it's safer than it was in 2019 when I got there.
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
davidadeoluwa:

I'm still studying there, and I can tell you that it's safer than it was in 2019 when I got there.
ok sir, that's fine then.

1 Like

Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by akande115: 10:25pm On May 23, 2022
atom080:

Hmm.....
@ akande115

Well done sir,

One of the challenges of quitting while you've not gotten the desired course is the psychological trauma that may follow such action.

Life is full of many variables. How will you fell if something went wrong (maybe from your end or not from your end) and you didn't get the admission next year.

How will you react to it psychologically?
How do you plan to sail such situation through?

I think the best thing is to strive to get the desired course without quitting the present one. Then when you've gotten your desired course, you quit the present one.

Also, you will have to read for Jamb and you need to score very very high to get for your desired.
So, it will be like you are complicating the issue if you quit the current one, start working and then hope to prepare for Jamb and post-utme and still score very very high in the exams.

Once you get the admission next year, you can use the small time in between admission and resumption to look for small money to start with.
Then you continue to rough it with the money you are getting from home (after that you can look if there's a way you can then be getting a passive income.)

God will help you through.
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by Roysnickz: 9:37pm On May 24, 2022
GreatTEF:
Happy Sunday Guys!

I'm really depressed, I failed JAMB again
(Since 2018, I've been trying to gain admission to Nursing.)

I scored 231 embarassed
And I want to study Nursing.

Please, which University will admit me with this score?
231 is a good score, although the course you applied is quite a competitive one. You will have to prepare very well for post utme. What's your choice of institution.

[How I wish my parents can afford a private university] ?
Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by OyedejiIfedayo: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
You sound like you truly experience the faculty. I have seen people choose a different path from their second year after they realized they couldn't cope. For most of them it was a great choice.

It's best to understand what ifepharmacy entails before getting into the course. People who are highest jamb scorers of their set may not make it through because they don't have what is required.

JimmySwaggart:

I studied pharmacy but didn't graduate, repeated a couple of times, had to quit at my penultimate year. I had no future with that profession. Pharmacy has never really been my thing. I hate cramming large dose of bulky contents. My dad forced me into studying pharmacy. Am a person who loves calculation and chemical engineering has always been my dream course by my dad refused that, that only destroyed our friendship till date... dad see pharmacy as a profession that you can start up with out waiting for government to employ you but engineering is about strong connection, which he feels he doesn't have. I wrote this year and I had 270 and physics was my highest score, shows I love calculations like mad. Am only considering OAU THC bcuz it won't waste my time much so that when I finish I can japa to Zambia work there as a nurse for two years max, get Zambia passport. And japa to the United States. Why won't I go to Zambia Nigerian passport is as useless as tissue paper, Zambia passport will open doors for you to work in the US. Although Nigerian password may still take u to the UK with your nursing degree Sha. But am not a fan of the UK. Being in the US will help recover all wasted years of suffering I endured studying pharmacy.
Some of my pharmacy colleagues got places in community pharmacies as pharmacist and are getting well paid like let me say #75-120k per month depending on the location as regards how market dey move for the side. Most dint get placement at hospitals if not their pay would have been between #120-150k as starters.
See pharmacy is for intelligent crammers not stupid and senseless crammers, that will just be cramming all the materials without deep reflection on what you believe the lecturer would really want you to focus on from the whole material. In pharmacy you can't have time for your sef, the no of labs in a week is enough for you to breakdown, I feel sick countless times dues to overstressing my self cramming beyond what my brain can retain. So I had to drop out and find my calling. So I took another jamb and filled in school of nursing.
If your friend Sabi cram, he won't repeat stall bt may result some courses and if he reads well he will pass the resisted courses and promote with his classmates to the next class, max no of courses you are allowed to resit is 3 subjects, if after resit results are out and your failed just one pere, you go repeat. And if you are already on repeat before, Dem go withdraw the person with No mercy.
If your friend come Sabi cram and also Sabi calculate especially all those pharmchem courses, he will be on distinction. If he doesn't know how to calculate, then he should be ready to link up with colleague's that Sabi calculation, that one go still make am for pharmacy. But if cramming is your problem abeg no go pharmacy ooo. You won't just graduate. You fit like repeat each class two times na you Sabi. Spend nine years and in your finals your project defense or overall performance is poor, you are going home if you fail part 5 twice, hence you here of pharmacy students committing suicide even after getting to their final year. As have said you will see a botany students having 4.0. cgpa in year one who couldn't meet pharmacy utme cut-off mark but crossed over to pharmacy in year two and still lead us all and finish with distinction, why, it's bcuz she Sabi cram book die(does kind ppl wey fit cram Bible from Genesis to revelation). But person wey score 300 for inside jamb enter pharmacy after part 1, the person was on 4.00 only to get to part two and performance started dropping. Maybe due to lab stress and wahala of having to write lab note for about 5 or 6 different lab you will have in a week and still want to be social and still add church activities then maybe school politics, my brother na for that year two Dem go chase such student commot. Why? bcuz he can not cram like the botany student who can cram a 39 pages pharmacognosy material from Pali to pali.
Let me confess.
I knew in my last year in pharmacy I felt like my brain was failing me, and I just read more and more, sleep only for two hours out of 24 hours in a day, I grew slimmer and ended up muddling things up in the exam Hall due to restlessness and lack of enough sleep. Going blank in major exams I read so hard for. So I knew within my self before results came out that am going no where with the nonsense have written in my exams so I went to take another jamb. So when results came out and I failed I wasn't even surprised. My parents even already forgotten they have a son in pharmacy since they have started doubting if if I will ever graduate due to repeating a class everytime. But it's doesn't concern me. they don't pay my school fees I trained my self in school, I run a pig poultry farm with my own money, so going back to school to study nursing is my choice. My biggest motivation is this as long as I don't have a Nigerian girl as girlfriend or any woman in my life. My finance is safe, my business is bumming. And no girl(leach) would pressure me into committing myself to marriage. So I can easily go back to school without feeling as if am wasting somebody's daughters time without marring her. Also my parents can't say shit to me about marriage to me since dey don't pay my bills. Marriage will happen when I reach the US not now. Am still a virgin and have never had a girlfriend, so it's easier for me to archive all these my aspirations with out any distraction (Nigerian girl).

1 Like

Re: Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? by Puremark(m): 1:57pm On May 04
JimmySwaggart:

I studied pharmacy but didn't graduate, repeated a couple of times, had to quit at my penultimate year. I had no future with that profession. Pharmacy has never really been my thing. I hate cramming large dose of bulky contents. My dad forced me into studying pharmacy. Am a person who loves calculation and chemical engineering has always been my dream course by my dad refused that, that only destroyed our friendship till date... dad see pharmacy as a profession that you can start up with out waiting for government to employ you but engineering is about strong connection, which he feels he doesn't have. I wrote this year and I had 270 and physics was my highest score, shows I love calculations like mad. Am only considering OAU THC bcuz it won't waste my time much so that when I finish I can japa to Zambia work there as a nurse for two years max, get Zambia passport. And japa to the United States. Why won't I go to Zambia Nigerian passport is as useless as tissue paper, Zambia passport will open doors for you to work in the US. Although Nigerian password may still take u to the UK with your nursing degree Sha. But am not a fan of the UK. Being in the US will help recover all wasted years of suffering I endured studying pharmacy.
Some of my pharmacy colleagues got places in community pharmacies as pharmacist and are getting well paid like let me say #75-120k per month depending on the location as regards how market dey move for the side. Most dint get placement at hospitals if not their pay would have been between #120-150k as starters.
See pharmacy is for intelligent crammers not stupid and senseless crammers, that will just be cramming all the materials without deep reflection on what you believe the lecturer would really want you to focus on from the whole material. In pharmacy you can't have time for your sef, the no of labs in a week is enough for you to breakdown, I feel sick countless times dues to overstressing my self cramming beyond what my brain can retain. So I had to drop out and find my calling. So I took another jamb and filled in school of nursing.
If your friend Sabi cram, he won't repeat stall bt may result some courses and if he reads well he will pass the resisted courses and promote with his classmates to the next class, max no of courses you are allowed to resit is 3 subjects, if after resit results are out and your failed just one pere, you go repeat. And if you are already on repeat before, Dem go withdraw the person with No mercy.
If your friend come Sabi cram and also Sabi calculate especially all those pharmchem courses, he will be on distinction. If he doesn't know how to calculate, then he should be ready to link up with colleague's that Sabi calculation, that one go still make am for pharmacy. But if cramming is your problem abeg no go pharmacy ooo. You won't just graduate. You fit like repeat each class two times na you Sabi. Spend nine years and in your finals your project defense or overall performance is poor, you are going home if you fail part 5 twice, hence you here of pharmacy students committing suicide even after getting to their final year. As have said you will see a botany students having 4.0. cgpa in year one who couldn't meet pharmacy utme cut-off mark but crossed over to pharmacy in year two and still lead us all and finish with distinction, why, it's bcuz she Sabi cram book die(does kind ppl wey fit cram Bible from Genesis to revelation). But person wey score 300 for inside jamb enter pharmacy after part 1, the person was on 4.00 only to get to part two and performance started dropping. Maybe due to lab stress and wahala of having to write lab note for about 5 or 6 different lab you will have in a week and still want to be social and still add church activities then maybe school politics, my brother na for that year two Dem go chase such student commot. Why? bcuz he can not cram like the botany student who can cram a 39 pages pharmacognosy material from Pali to pali.
Let me confess.
I knew in my last year in pharmacy I felt like my brain was failing me, and I just read more and more, sleep only for two hours out of 24 hours in a day, I grew slimmer and ended up muddling things up in the exam Hall due to restlessness and lack of enough sleep. Going blank in major exams I read so hard for. So I knew within my self before results came out that am going no where with the nonsense have written in my exams so I went to take another jamb. So when results came out and I failed I wasn't even surprised. My parents even already forgotten they have a son in pharmacy since they have started doubting if if I will ever graduate due to repeating a class everytime. But it's doesn't concern me. they don't pay my school fees I trained my self in school, I run a pig poultry farm with my own money, so going back to school to study nursing is my choice. My biggest motivation is this as long as I don't have a Nigerian girl as girlfriend or any woman in my life. My finance is safe, my business is bumming. And no girl(leach) would pressure me into committing myself to marriage. So I can easily go back to school without feeling as if am wasting somebody's daughters time without marring her. Also my parents can't say shit to me about marriage to me since dey don't pay my bills. Marriage will happen when I reach the US not now. Am still a virgin and have never had a girlfriend, so it's easier for me to archive all these my aspirations with out any distraction (Nigerian girl).
how did you plan to get Zambia passport within 2 year. Please can you elaborate on this. Cuss I don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) / Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 / JAMB Begins Biometric Verification Of Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.