Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why I Left Islam [my Story] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Islam [my Story] (3976 Views)

Islam My New Found Faith / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Islam [my Story] by Spizzy1: 7:26pm On May 15, 2022
Our father, Abraham come and see wahala for the earth your descendants inherited.

What is religion in the first place? It's simply your believe system.

If you believe yours is superior, ofcourse that's why you believed in the first place and if I do believe mine is superior, it's up to me because that's why I believe and commit to it.

So why all this hatred?
Re: Why I Left Islam [my Story] by sreamsense: 7:50pm On May 15, 2022
cocolacec:

Foreign Religions poisoned our minds(Us Vs infidels,goy,unbelievers,Kufar,enemies of God).

You will never see Sango or Ogun worshipper condemning others to hell fire.
How come out of all the good things in the world,Whites and Arabs only gave us religion after treating our ancestors worse than animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwHRrkH6Ig

Someone like you is just funny, your character you played in this thread below is that of Muslim that went to Swiden and logically trying to spite Christians before it backfire at you:
https://www.nairaland.com/7128128/experience-sweden-religious-tolerance#112859721

Now, you are in this thread, showing your character as Atheist, but trying to post Christian crusaders video to support killing in Islam. For anything good to scatter, invite Muslim to it. Crusader is caused by Muslims. The Crusades were organized by western European Christians after centuries of Muslim wars of expansion. Their primary objectives were to stop the expansion of Muslim states, to reclaim for Christianity the Holy Land in the Middle East, and to recapture territories that had formerly been Christian
Re: Why I Left Islam [my Story] by chime8(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2022
welcome to the kingdom of CHRIST JESUS our GOD and the SAVIOUR of the world
Re: Why I Left Islam [my Story] by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2022
Being a Muslim without the brutal aspect isn't Islamic. Because Allah promised that in the end Islam will take over power globally so how will this be if Muslims are tolerant of other religions? How can Islam do that if people of other faith continue to share political offices with Muslims?
So even if you want to be tolerant as a Muslim the thought of involving in the political affairs of your community will change your orientation! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam [my Story] by Karleb(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2022
Christians in Nigeria are one of the most serious anywhere but in the Bible, about 120k slots are reserved for free entry into heaven for the twelve tribes of Isreal.

Isreal o, not naija.

If not for music wey dey keep me for here ehn.
Re: Why I Left Islam [my Story] by after4: 11:11pm On May 15, 2022
guy, am sure you don't want the answer to this question you jut asked now because your punishment go worse pass persin wey insult mohammed oh

Upworkwriter007:
Why pray in arabic, why face mecca....i think answering those two questions could have convinced him better.
Re: Why I Left Islam [my Story] by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:15pm On May 15, 2022
after4:
guy, am sure you don't want the answer to this question you jut asked now because your punishment go worse pass persin wey insult mohammed oh

Na wa for you.......Read what i said....Why do you, answer the guys questions. I'm a christian, if you ask me anything about my religion, i'll tell you.
Re: Why I Left Islam [my Story] by after4: 11:23pm On May 15, 2022
i understand everything you wrote there and an telling you that those your questions have answers and they are better not said

Upworkwriter007:
Na wa for you.......Read what i said....Why do you, answer the guys questions. I'm a christian, if you ask me anything about my religion, i'll tell you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? / Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I / Help! Need A Powerful Christian Worship Songs List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.