Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS (1281 Views)

Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / We'll Hold Buhari Responsible For Killing Of Herdsmen In South - Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by lampvoice: 6:38pm On May 15, 2022
In view of the recent events in the Nigeria, I only stand to be justified on what I wrote here sometime ago about Nigeria and what to be..

Obviously, something is sparking trouble presently in Nigeria, like what happened to Deborah Samuel and to David in Lekki.

Y'all know it's reported that a particular group from the North are responsible. Not surprising to me cause it is about time Buhari leaves office and reality is now clear to them hence the urge for chao where the master plan of canceling elections will take place.

Mind you, it's not just about Buhari but about Barack Obama's prediction of a failed Nigeria which began in 2015

Of course people have agenda and a course and the displaced people of the sahara have course to escape desert and find habitat for their cows among the Savanah regions which Buhari's administration is about the right Chance to achieve that.

Reason behind rails to a place where we have to resources to export, reasons why boarder closure are strict down south but lose up north.

But have faith America is not sleeping and Europe needs peace in Africa right now more than any other place to avoid more exodus of people across Mediterranean sea.

Brace yourself and preach PEACE

1 Share

Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by Puskas: 6:39pm On May 15, 2022
Buhari might be behind this who knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by Jashub: 6:40pm On May 15, 2022
These are mere hallucinations that come from watching too many conspiracy movies undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by Rebelutionary: 6:58pm On May 15, 2022
The way some of you cook up and unashamedly post hooey on social media baffles me! This was prevalent before and during 2015 and 7 years later you are still cooking this up because of two unfortunate incidences? It is well with you o!

When Ganduje deposed Sanusi L Sanusi, one needs to read the nonsense that littered here. Rubbish like "oh we know their plan, its all for 2023". 2023 is here and he doesnt even feature in any way! Those fellas who posted all that have forgotten and here you are with your own!

Uncle wehdone sir!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by Ologundudu2020: 6:59pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
These are mere hallucinations that come from watching too many conspiracy movies undecided
In a sane country with sane citizens, this is enough break it apart
Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by Mickykarim: 7:14pm On May 15, 2022
Speculative NONSENSE. This is neither new nor first occurrence of this type of carnage. You people should get some senses of the history of Nigeria because spinning spouting ignorance.
Ask yourself why would a riot or rampage stop elections in the country. May be the location or the specific locality.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD FIRST THINK BEFORE ABSURD OUTPOSTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by Mrexcell(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2022
Religious riots is a cultural thing in the core north it can happen at any time without any warning.

1 Like

Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by rayvelez(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2022
Come 2023 if any northern do nonsense deh will receive wotowoto people are just waiting for dis useless thing called president to go.
Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2022
You guys are really sick especially OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by Czario: 8:53pm On May 15, 2022
lampvoice:
In view of the recent events in the Nigeria, I only stand to be justified on what I wrote here sometime ago about Nigeria and what to be..

Obviously, something is sparking trouble presently in Nigeria, like what happened to Deborah Samuel and to David in Lekki.

Y'all know it's reported that a particular group from the North are responsible. Not surprising to me cause it is about time Buhari leaves office and reality is now clear to them hence the urge for chao where the master plan of canceling elections will take place.

Mind you, it's not just about Buhari but about Barack Obama's prediction of a failed Nigeria which began in 2015

Of course people have agenda and a course and the displaced people of the sahara have course to escape desert and find habitat for their cows among the Savanah regions which Buhari's administration is about the right Chance to achieve that.

Reason behind rails to a place where we have to resources to export, reasons why boarder closure are strict down south but lose up north.

But have faith America is not sleeping and Europe needs peace in Africa right now more than any other place to avoid more exodus of people across Mediterranean sea.

Brace yourself and preach PEACE

You just spoke the tip of the ice berg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections Might Not Hold. Buhari To Continue As Nigeria's President PHOTOS by slimfit1(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2022
Dss must produce this killer in Abuja court this week otherwise I am going to write a report that this government is prosecuting Christians. Since she was killed in Nigeria the killer must be prosecuted according to the law of the land.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? / Reason Why Majority Of Igbos Won't Vote For Peter Obi / Why Are Nigerians So Short-sighted In Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.