Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

Reactions As Choir Member Kills Her New Born Baby In Jos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reactions As Choir Member Kills Her New Born Baby In Jos (193 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / Choir Member Kills Her Newborn Baby In Jos (Photo) / Osun Vigilante Member Kills Man For 'Having Illicit Affair With His Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Choir Member Kills Her New Born Baby In Jos by zaza1955: 7:25pm On May 15, 2022
In Kuru, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State, a young woman who's said to be a choir member in her church was allegedly arrested for reportedly killing her newborn baby.

This was revealed in a Facebook post by a Facebook user identified as GK Yaro CateChist;

"Can just imagine, she give birth and still kill the baby, happen today (11-05-2022)in trade center kuru."

Eyewitnesses say the suspect, a church chorister, killed the infant immediately after birth and was apprehended while attempting to hide the baby's body in the bush on Wednesday, May 11.

Although the reason for the dastardly act is yet to be determined, Facebook users have stated that this is not her first time.

Members of her community, who are coincidentally on Facebook claimed she had given birth twice or three times and murdered the children.

According to one Facebook user identified as Dera Vera, this is her third time of giving birth and killing the innocent child.

Read the full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/05/15/choir-member-kills-new-born-baby/

Re: Reactions As Choir Member Kills Her New Born Baby In Jos by NoPlaceLike(f): 7:27pm On May 15, 2022
She might have mental problem
Re: Reactions As Choir Member Kills Her New Born Baby In Jos by Boogyman557: 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D INNOCENT BABY..

This MATAYANCE don SCATTER my head pan!

Which kind NONSENSE b dis!

which kind WAHALA b dis!

NaSo una go de open leg unnecessarily..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST this useless woman left YANNSH wit my old KALA then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST the CENTER of her HEAD!

Na to use my WEED take born her TOTTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Reactions As Choir Member Kills Her New Born Baby In Jos by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 15, 2022
See her big head
, murderer.
Very annoying

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Terror Group Kills Muslim Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Other Northerners In Anambra / Everytime On This Forum, Helpers Devour Me With Scams? / How To Stop Procrastination - An Enemy That Needs To Be Discarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.