Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo (9969 Views)

Dethronement: Ganduje Didn’t Give Me Opportunity To Defend Myself – Sanusi / 2023 Presidency: Why Buhari Gave Blessings To Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by 9japride(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2022
If Buhari gave you opportunity, then you are still responsible for the situation of things in the country. You can't be separated from the policy making of this administration. In that case, you shouldn't run for president because you will still carry on with this present administration policies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Pinoralia: 6:42am On May 16, 2022
Lip Service
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Chimaraymond455: 6:43am On May 16, 2022
Never again!!!
The calamity they gang up and bring to us in 2015 in the name of pastor,

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by victorDanladi: 6:43am On May 16, 2022
9japride:
If Buhari gave you opportunity, then you are still responsible for the situation of things in the country. You can't be separated from the policy making of this administration. In that case, you shouldn't run for president because you will still carry on with this present administration policies.
Later hiss ass licker majority who are hypocritical RCCG members, there are upright ones though,will claim he has no say as the vice president yet he is the chairman of national economic council!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by bareal(m): 6:45am On May 16, 2022
Yet, the economy went all-time low!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by IfnobeGod20: 6:46am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

No other Vice President enjoyed Aso Rock as Atiku Abubakar

Nigga handled Privatisation of almost everything Nigeria owned with Midget Hell Rufire the BPE boss

He tried to impeach Obasanjo and even succeeded in working against 3rd term Agenda

While Obasanjo went from one country to another to beg for debt relief Atiku got super duper rich

Atiku wield that power during their first tenure before OBJ cut him to sizes till date.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by maolah: 6:47am On May 16, 2022
Osinbajo Will Do CAN president Not nigeriad president

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 6:47am On May 16, 2022
helinues:
No be lie.

Best VP ever in Nigeria. Potential best President in awaiting

how is osinbajo the best VP ever? what criteria did you use to arrive at your conclusion? how did osinbajo use the opportunity that he said buhari gave him to move nigeria forward?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by bareal(m): 6:48am On May 16, 2022
kmarerin:
cheesy sir they said you were sharing trader money up and down markets with that opportunity.

Don't mind him! Instead of making meaningful impact, he turned himself to glorified 'Baba Oloja'
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Ekpeitit(m): 6:48am On May 16, 2022
What's the stupid traitor talking about?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 6:48am On May 16, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Osibanjo is talking about governing this country, Tinubu is talking about winning primaries.

what has he said about governance?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by helinues: 6:49am On May 16, 2022
lexy2014:

how is osinbajo the best VP ever? what criteria did you use to arrive at your criteria? how did osinbajo use the opportunity that he said buhari gave him to move nigeria forward?

Oya name the best VP in Nigeria if not Osinbajo.

That should save the argument
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by IfnobeGod20: 6:50am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Nigga handled Privatisation of almost everything Nigeria owned with Midget Hell Rufire the BPE boss

He tried to impeach Obasanjo and even succeeded in working against 3rd term Agenda

While Obasanjo went from one country to another to beg for debt relief Atiku got super duper rich

Atiku wield that executive powers during their first tenure before OBJ cut him to sizes till date.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 6:50am On May 16, 2022
Jackiedemie:
You're right sir, but cup rice delegates will go for their stomach infrastructure first ahead of competency.

which competence are u referring to? how did osinbajo utilise the opportunity he said buhari gave him to move nigeria forward? what does nigeria have to show for it?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 6:51am On May 16, 2022
helinues:

That should save the argument

can u point out the argument u are referring to? when did questions become argument?

how is osinbajo the best VP ever? what criteria did you use to arrive at your conclusion? how did osinbajo use the opportunity that he said buhari gave him to move nigeria forward?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by IfnobeGod20: 6:51am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Only first tenure.
Atiku wield that executive powers during their first tenure before OBJ cut him to sizes till date.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by helinues: 6:53am On May 16, 2022
lexy2014:

can u point out the argument u are referring to? when did questions become argument?

how is osinbajo the best VP ever? what criteria did you use to arrive at your criteria? how did osinbajo use the opportunity that he said buhari gave him to move nigeria forward?

If Osinbajo is not the best VP ever in Nigeria, that means other VP might have done better than him right,

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Corporate2020: 6:56am On May 16, 2022
And you achieved nothing with it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 6:57am On May 16, 2022
helinues:

If Osinbajo is not the best VP ever in Nigeria, that means other VP might have done better than him right,

still doesnt answer the questions:

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Lordkross(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2022
Nobody should campaign for this man! He's just admitted to being a part of this whole cracks we've been experiencing in Nigeria.

Such a bad example.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by crazygod(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2022
He gave you opportunities yet nobody even felt that you were in government. Failure. We will not go back to our vomit. Never again.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by samdede(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2022
We didn't feel the impact.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by BafanaBafana: 7:15am On May 16, 2022
lexy2014:

what has he said about governance?
He is experienced, which is true,
He knows the problems of the country, he knows how to tackle them. That's the message he has being passing.
Tinubu on the other hand is boasting about how he has made people senator, reps, governor, etc,
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Mooh247: 7:15am On May 16, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Only first tenure.

Yeah the downsizing still affects his career till date
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by walozanga(m): 7:18am On May 16, 2022
What did u and buhari achieve
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 7:23am On May 16, 2022
BafanaBafana:

He is experienced, which is true,
He knows the problems of the country, he knows how to tackle them. That's the message he has being passing.
Tinubu on the other hand is boasting about how he has made people senator, reps, governor, etc,

how is he expereicenced? i thought u guys keep saying he had no powers to do anything? so what exactly is he experienced in?

since you say that buhari gave him more opportunities than his predecessors had, how did he use those opportunities to tackle nigerias problems which you say he knows and how did he move nigeria forward?

are osinbajos values and principles any different from tinubus values and principles?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by vibbb: 7:25am On May 16, 2022
Sir, I understand that you have to say positive about your boss (President) but he never gave you the opportunity to function 100% via your capacity. Constitutionally - you are supposed to take charge the Economy of the nation 100%; Sir where you given the opportunity to take charge? They know your capacity and ability, that's a major threat for them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by hotseat: 7:34am On May 16, 2022
You got to be kidding me, Osunbade!

So, Buhari gave you the unprecedented opportunity but failed abysmally to perform?

What did you achieve as the head of the economic team which is now crawling on its knees?

As though that poor performance isn't enough, you now ask to be voted in to continue from where Buhari stopped?

The ability to speak impeccable Queen's English doesn't necessarily translates into a results-oriented leadership as your handling of the economy has proven.

Nigeria, at this state, needs an achiever with proven track records of tangible achievements.

THE MAN IS NO OTHER BUT THE ONE AND ONLY UNDISPUTED JAGABAN OF NIGERIA!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bauchi / Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News / Court Dismisses EFCC Suit Against Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.