Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video (1301 Views)

2 Russian Women Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Them / Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video by DonCrack: 12:50am On May 16, 2022
An unknown lady agreed to sleep with a dog for the sum of one million naira after being approached by a guy (Prankster) in what appears to be a prank video.

This is coming weeks after a video of a girl who had sex with a dog for one million naira went viral on social media.

According to their conversation gathered from the video by HGS Media Plus, the lady was asked by the prankster if she could sleep with a dog for one million and she said yes.

During the cause of their conversation, the lady asked the prankster the bleed of dog she intends to have sex with. (Foreign or Local)

Upon their agreement, she asked that she informs her friends before leaving with the him (prankster). However, the guy suggested that her friends could acompany her so as to make one million naira for themselvies, but she refused and insisted that they shouldn't know about it because she did not know how they would react if they find out.

It was at this point, the prankster "let the cat out of the bag" by telling her that it was a prank and that she failed.

The lady quickly defended herself by saying that she was joking, but the prankster did not buy any of it as he insisted that she really wanted to do what he asked her.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/15/lady-agrees-to-have-sex-with-a-dog-for-1million-in-prank-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video by Mokason288(m): 12:57am On May 16, 2022
Fear who no fear that Gender

I even heard Cynthia gave her dog infection

I just found out my Fiancée is been sponsored by another man to travel to Canada by End of the year. And our marriage plans is ongoing

Re: Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video by olus01(m): 12:58am On May 16, 2022
They will never learn
Even when she heard that the first person has die of infection
This gender can do anything for money
Re: Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:47am On May 16, 2022
It's all still part of the prank.

Do not believe every rubbish you read on the internet.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40am On May 16, 2022
How to identify a bitch video
Re: Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video by paulolee(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2022
not suprised because I know 80% of hookup girls condemning that act would gladly rush it on code when dey hear 1m..
u know how many sticks u go climb to get 1m?? I even asked one runs bea jokingly n she said she would rush d deal if the dog uses c.d n even if its 500k....fear dt gender o

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video by PerfectStranger(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2022
paulolee:
not suprised because I know 80% of hookup girls condemning that act would gladly rush it on code when dey hear 1m..
u know how many sticks u go climb to get 1m?? I even asked one runs bea jokingly n she said she would rush d deal if the dog uses c.d n even if its 500k....fear dt gender o
Exactly what some farm toolz here said when i asked them. They said they can bleep a dog for 500k with CD.
What a gender!!!!
Re: Lady Agrees To Have Sex With A Dog For 1Million In Prank Video by Passionate888: 2:50pm On May 16, 2022
The future no get sense at all sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand / Hunter Accidentally Shot Dead By His Own Dog In Freak Accident During Hunting / Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.