Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,528 members, 7,968,492 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:21 AM

Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) (3204 Views)

EFCC Arrests 115 Abokis In Enugu And Collects N110m, $8368 / Newly Wed Man Laments The Money Sprayed Him By His Wedding Guests In Benin (vid) / Outrage As 13-year-old Thai Boxer Die In Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:48am On May 16, 2022
A social media user has raised an "alarm" about lots of abokis (hausa men) been dropped off by a trailer at ring road Benin City Edo State.

Any cause for alarm? Share your opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_iwDkES9zE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:57am On May 16, 2022
Freedom of movement besides they own Auchi.

hahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:01am On May 16, 2022
They have come to compound issues on Benin

1 Like

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Tonypens48(m): 5:03am On May 16, 2022
Only time will tell. With the migration so far of the northerners to all part of the country, don't be surprise when they will claim sovereignty in your own land due to a larger population they constitute there.

Kindly check my signature below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Nobody: 5:06am On May 16, 2022
Get yourself an AmarLite and send those fucckers to their maker.

Nigerians, you have been warned. the only thing that was holding these goat fucckers back was because their man is in power, they will not want to rock the boat, now that he is leaving, their true colors are about to be unleashed.

these pee drinkers believe they are some sort of Usman danfodio reincarnated

4 Likes

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Mrkumareze(m): 5:17am On May 16, 2022
Delta, Asaba precisely is their headquarters .. you dare not question them for any wrong doing cos u ll regret doing so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by CrownOfClay724: 6:04am On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahaha

Yeye dey smell.

Auchi is miles and miles away from Benin, so I don't see the correlation.

1 Like

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Nobody: 6:12am On May 16, 2022
Na their friends and brothers
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by PoliteActivist: 6:14am On May 16, 2022
Simply to protect their brothers in case Benin people start getting ideas
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Nobody: 6:20am On May 16, 2022
Making free moves in other people's area

3 Likes

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by UselessBuharist: 6:35am On May 16, 2022
Our docile governor wont act till they start wrecking havoc in the state

1 Like

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by logiccal: 7:07am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:
Get yourself an AmarLite and send those fucckers to their maker.

Nigerians, you have been warned. the only thing that was holding these goat fucckers back was because their man is in power, they will not want to rock the boat, now that he is leaving, their true colors are about to be unleashed.

these pee drinkers believe they are some sort of Usman danfodio reincarnated

An average northerner doesn't like Buhari.
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by viczo(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2022
Guy north is a dead place were nothing work only petty business,d north is finished no companies nothing,only child prostitution
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by BigDawsNet: 9:11am On May 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A social media user has raised an "alarm" about lots of abokis (hausa men) been dropped off by a trailer at ring road Benin City Edo State.

If not for the suitation of the country...

By law, the hausa have the right to live and work and move around the southern western part of Nigeria...

The least the immigration check point can do is to screenout the foreigner living in neighbouring country...we all know they look alike...

So... I'm not sure anyone can stop this movement...
Police should only stop them and search for weapons... if clean... they hav the right to live anywhere in Nigeria...

If 100hundrend of yoruba relocate in a lorry to buchi today... nobody will send dem back...

Only..we will not do it...because we don't feel save over dere...

May God help us ..

The movement to be honest is getting to much and scary... Let everyone brace up and prepare for the worst at anytime

Goodluck all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by gogeor(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2022
amotekon is watching
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Felabrity: 12:03pm On May 16, 2022
Edo will soon turn to another Hausa state

1 Like

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Felabrity: 12:04pm On May 16, 2022
They are just migrating so they can survive

2023 they will still go back to vote Buhari
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by baretalk: 12:39pm On May 16, 2022
Remember they are extremists, when they dominate an area they will start to enact sharia laws, in another mans land. It's better extremists stay on their own, with their lifestyle in their states, resist infiltration of these people, they only like themselves.

1 Like

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by 9japride(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2022
Hausa language is largely spoken in the north, so Malians, Chaddians, etc can easily mix up with those travelers. Those are the kind of people that commit very wicked crimes because they don't have any connections with Nigeria. It's only a foriegner that can be so hateful to he's/her neighbor. To those who always attack the south easterners in trying to solve their problems, should accommodate those travelers nicely. You can't be trolling other regions and turning your back to reject people coming to your region.

1 Like

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by DryMouth: 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
Lol! See how they are benin pple are shivering.

I so much love the igbos... They take swift and responsive actions in situations like this.

You jst can't try this in their land
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 16, 2022
This is close to Lagos street a commercial hub dominated by Hausa let's all live in peace as one.
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Rahkman: 3:34pm On May 16, 2022
logiccal:

An average northerner doesn't like Buhari.
that's what some bigoted southerners don't even know, I don enter keke for bauchi wey na core hausa fulani guys dey d keke including the driver,and na so so insult dem just dey insult buhari, na even shugaban banza, dem dey call am,the only thing dat make some of dem support buhari is because of my brother my brother mentality,hausa fulani will always support their brother even tho they might not like you
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Pathokpo: 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:

This shit is making me scared for southern Nigeria. Please this country should break up as soon as possible. Cos I don't have any similarity with these uncircumcised cows.

3 Likes

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by gwinaB(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Simply to protect their brothers in case Benin people start getting ideas

If Binis get "ideas" as you put it, these migrants won't survive. They may win some fights but they won't go further than that. Benin is not where you want to go and mess with people.

1 Like

Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Mohzus: 4:45pm On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahaha

Bros Auchi people wicked ooo , aboki no go try them for that town
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2022
Huh...Oh you were not informed. They are slaves to the caliphate.

It was conquered..Many of their kings there are Alhajis..Fact. it's an Islamic town

Mohzus:

Bros Auchi people wicked ooo , aboki no go try them for that town
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by BigYash: 4:53pm On May 16, 2022
Maybe dem wan open new aboki market for the area. I trust Benin boys sha,aboki no fit do pass theirselves there..
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by DKM123: 5:20pm On May 16, 2022
Why on earth will this people come in droves like this? What da Bleep do they want? It's not like Benin is Lagos where the economy is booming.
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by logiccal: 5:46pm On May 16, 2022
Rahkman:
that's what some bigoted southerners don't even know, I don enter keke for bauchi wey na core hausa fulani guys dey d keke including the driver,and na so so insult dem just dey insult buhari, na even shugaban banza, dem dey call am,the only thing dat make some of dem support buhari is because of my brother my brother mentality,hausa fulani will always support their brother even tho they might not like you
Yeah. What you said is completely true.

An average northerner doesn't like Buhari, we insult and call him names amongst ourselves.

But still when it comes to voting, we will vote him over a southerner. Wanna know why?

BECAUSE SOMETIMES, MOST OF THE TIMES, WE NORTHERNERS TREAT POLITICS AS AN US VS THEM THING.

as much as we don't like Buhari, if he's to run against a Southerner we'll still vote for him. As you say we have that he's one of us, he's our brother mentality.
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by 2elliot: 6:16pm On May 16, 2022
Since the Ruga plan did not work, then the migration plan will work. In the next 30-50years, the south will not belong to us any longer. They will outnumber us and then impose their sharia. 30yrs is nothing for this master strategists, they are that patient.
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) by Kyari79(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2022
Are they not human beings , they have freedom of movement to enywhere , so no wht you are saying idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra / I Really Think This Man Should Be Sacked! See What He Did In Lagos (picture) / I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.