Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) (15476 Views)

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support / 2023: Why Igbos Should Support Amaechi For President Or Loose Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Kobicove(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2022
Every politician in Nigeria is fighting for his pocket
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:43am On May 16, 2022
There's something btw this guy and a particular moderator from east.
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Potch: 9:43am On May 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Chai!

Tinubu has been scammed big time.

Scammed in Kano

Scammed in Kaduna

Scammed by Lawan in Yobe

The old fool is not just urinating on himself, he’s also a paying maga.

But that’s what happens to desperate people. They get used.

But make no mistake, on Tinubu’s saggy scrotum I stand grin

No matter your political affiliation, this is uncouth and insulting. I hope one day, you will look back and be bold to re-interrogate your life. There is a thin line between sickness and good health, you don't know what will happen in the next minute.
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:46am On May 16, 2022
I can't imagine the stupid things you doing to your parents at because there's a indication that you are trained.
iwaeda:

Lanre where is the endorsement for Ojuyobo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Rawtruth1: 9:59am On May 16, 2022
You are obviously talking to the wrong person or hallucinating.

Who in his right mind would support Jonathan coming back again? Some of you are confused. You just attack anyone at sight. Very funny

SOFTSKILL:

Your ignorance should be studied as a course. Osu always looking for straw to cling to, what of Jonathan the anointed candidate?
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by DeleTaller: 10:00am On May 16, 2022
lloydtruth:
Where are the Tinubu urchins, the northerners are beginning to show him their true colors.
They want to threaten the north with "Turn" but turns deaf and dumb when south east and south south say it's their turn.

Regardless, Tinubu remains the winner .. Amaechi will not even come second.. abi Osinbajo is no more the star boy you all shouting?
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by lloydtruth: 10:03am On May 16, 2022
DeleTaller:

Regardless, Tinubu remains the winner .. Amaechi will not even come second.. abi Osinbajo is no more the star boy you all shouting?
The pants-peeing Tinubu is the winner in your dreams.
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by iwaeda: 10:06am On May 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I can't imagine the stupid things you doing to your parents at because there's a indication that you are trained.

Your parents must have wasted resources on you, incase you have one or you are from Osa or is it Eti-Osa, supporting someone that ran Lagos down. Please where can I get pipeborne water in Lagos grin grin angry angry angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by zigzagluv: 10:11am On May 16, 2022
YES THAT , THEY KNOW MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET CANT WORK , SO WANT HIM ADN EL RUFAI TO BE VP
donbachi:
Why wont they..when el rufai na amaechi's runningmate
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:13am On May 16, 2022
Snake rufai

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by IgOga(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2022
Just watched the video...the delegates looked confused and not as enthusiastic as they were for Tinubu. Also Elrufae tactfully did not endorse Amaechi...he asked who the delegates are supporting after the speech....a few responses.....He said he only has one vote and invited the speaker to speak while himself went to seat dowm. Amaechi need to top Tinubu money to get theose deleagtes. Delegates will make shege this season grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:35am On May 16, 2022
The druggie is a joker
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:37am On May 16, 2022
IgOga:
Just watched the video...the delegates looked confused and not as enthusiastic as they were for Tinubu. Also Elrufae tactfully did not endorse Amaechi...he asked who the delegates are supporting after the speech....a few responses.....He said he only has one vote and invited the speaker to speak while himself went to seat dowm. Amaechi need to top Tinubu money to get theose deleagtes. Delegates will make shege this season grin grin grin grin grin
keep deceiving yourself,your jagaBandit Oju yobo will never see Aso Rock bedroom undecided

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Arysexy(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2022
IgOga:

Did you also watch where he denied supporting Tinubu, when he asked about the rumors that he support Asiwaju?

Did you hear when the delegates were saying where he goes they go?

Pls look for the full video and watch, he called the speaker to put a voice vote and Amechi carried the day

The delegates were enthusiastic in Tinubu bc of the money given them and voice vote was conducted by El rufai.

However, two days after shouting hosanna to Tinubu, Amechi came and El rufai finished work with support for Amechi
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by HustlePro: 10:54am On May 16, 2022
post=112878459:

Una go understand better soon, obvious you guys didn't learn lesson from MKO debacle.
They are hoping bro.. I get one for my whatsapp contact wey I don decide say I no go engage till after the primary.
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2022
post=112876736:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouc6eFB_kow
Lalasticlala
this is just video voting. If video and online voting wins election GEJ would be Nigeria presido. If all the aspirants go there they will still pledge there support.
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Foolishbuhari: 11:26am On May 16, 2022
On Bobo Chicago's manhood I stand ooooooo! cheesy grin
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Kinzo0917(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2022
AbaLion:

Pained ipob. Was there anything that happened to MKO that did not happen to Aguiyi Ironsi?. Was Ekwueme not jailed while his boss, Shagari was given a VIP treatment. Before you throw those stones, you need to check if it wouldn't be hitting your close relative right on the head.

-Lion
What is wrong with the Igbos and the yorubas? Always throwing banters on each other on nairaland . You guys need to unite and fight your common enemy who are the northerners. Please, you guys should stop all these
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Kinzo0917(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Been long I made a comment on Nairaland

I just feel like saying

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We have moved our ministry to Twitter grin
Nairaland has lost its taste. Most of the MODS here ban people unjustly. Is just that I am not a twitter person , if not Nairaland would have been forgotten by me. I think I will develop interest on twitter soon
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Maksolex20: 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
Hahahahaha.I thought all of them have endorsed Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?where this ones are coming from again.In Osinbajo mandate we stand
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by assholemods: 1:48pm On May 16, 2022
post=112879119:

Viper you go learn soon
You are not making any sense.
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Chai!

Tinubu has been scammed big time.

Scammed in Kano

Scammed in Kaduna

Scammed by Lawan in Yobe

The old fool is not just urinating on himself, he’s also a paying maga.

But that’s what happens to desperate people. They get used.

But make no mistake, on Tinubu’s saggy scrotum I stand grin

Watch the video and compare their body language with when Jagaban visited. They clearly said they will go with El Rufai's choice. Did El Rufai commit himself? Only the Kaduna state speaker gave his word and they went with him. The speaker is obviously for Amaechi but I am certain the delegates are more with Asiwaju.

Without sentiments, watch both videos.
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 16, 2022
Maksolex20:
Hahahahaha.I thought all of them have endorsed Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?where this ones are coming from again.In Osinbajo mandate we stand

You all must be comedians if you think APC will hand their ticket to a man who doesn't have a strong base at home in what is likely to be the toughest Presidential elections in its history. You all just use emotions to reason.

If you were a delegate, will you vote for a man who Wike has turned to a political orphan in his LGA? Magnus Abe is even recruiting thousands for Jagaban in Amaechi's hometown. I wonder where people put their brains!
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by 9iceprince(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2022
Rawtruth1:
It's over for Tinubu. Very unfortunate. We saw this coming but nobody believed our report.

Collecting money and endorsing you is different from the reality on ground when it matters.

Buhari has a candidate and his name is AMECHI CHIBUIKE. Those who have ears to hear, let them hear
I thought GEJ is your consensus candidate
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
It's about the highest bidder. Amaechi said he will resign today (Monday). He couldn't resign during the weekend because banks don't work on weekends. He wants to empty Railway's account and give it to the Kaduna delegates and other States delegates
Is he not withdrawing it late?
He can use RAILWAY POS to transfer same money to the delegates naaaa.
BITCOIN is there too!
Re: Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) by 1878eight: 7:33am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
There's something btw this guy and a particular moderator from east.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock / Northern Groups Want Abba Kyari’s Suspension Reviewed / Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.