Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Is Helicobater Pylori (ucler) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Helicobater Pylori (ucler) (186 Views)

A Simple Way To Kill Helicobater Pylori (ulcer) / Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) / Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Helicobater Pylori (ucler) by Domsmart(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2022
According to research, most stomach ulcers are mainly caused when the stomach is infected by a certain bacteria called Helicobacter pylori (H. Pylori).

Now, this bacteria breaks down the stomach’s defense against the acid it produces to digest food.

... And because of this, the stomach acid ends up causing an open wound in the walls of the stomach or the intestines.

That excruciating pain you feel in the middle of the night which gets you rolling around on the floor...

... is the stomach acid reacting on the injured part of the stomach lining or intestine.

There are 3 Most Common Types Of Ulcers

– Peptic Ulcer

Peptic ulcers are ulcers that develop in the stomach lining or small intestine. They are caused by an imbalance of digestive fluids – often the result of an infection of Helicobacter pylori (a bacteria) infection. Peptic ulcers are of various types such as gastric ulcers, oesophageal ulcers, and duodenal ulcers, but the symptoms are generally the same:

Bloating or the feeling of being full
Belching
Heartburn
Nausea
Vomiting
Unexplained weight loss
Chest pain

– Duodenal Ulcer

Duodenal ulcers are a type of peptic ulcer that forms in the upper small intestine. The most common symptom of a duodenal ulcer is a pain in the mid to upper stomach region, especially if this pain intensifies when the stomach is empty or if the pain wakes you up in the middle of the night.

– Esophageal Ulcer

Esophageal ulcers are ulcers that develop inside of the esophagus. These ulcers can typically be treated with changes to lifestyle and diet, coupled with certain medications and other treatments.

How do I know these? I made research because I had ulcer. I was looking for a cure.

I have tried all sorts of Ucler products that only relieve for a short time. But if I go back to my eating routine the pain comes back.

A friend introduce GI Vital to me. It was costly. But I gave a try. The products works like magic.! I purchase another bottle.
This product not only cure me but heal the wound that made me eat anything I was afraid to eat.

Ever since, I have been a crusader And recommending GI Vital for you out there suffering Ucler.

Over 1000 people have been cured of Ucler with this great product.

Call today for your own GI Vital

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned Against FRAUD.. / These Are The Causes Of Orchitis, Do You Have One Of Them? / How Women Over 50 Can Lose 20lbs In 30 Days With The Morning Fat Melter Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.