Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,930 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

How You Can Invest Your Money In Palm Oil And Make Multiple Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How You Can Invest Your Money In Palm Oil And Make Multiple Income (574 Views)

Multiple Income Stream No Longer A Luxury / Provide hidden affiliate marketing setup to make multiple commissions / I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Invest Your Money In Palm Oil And Make Multiple Income by abiona93(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2022
In this post, you will find out the best Fiverr gigs to make money online in 2022 without any skill and investment needed. This is because you can deliver these unique Fiverr gigs using free to use online tools or websites. These are top trending Fiverr gigs that actually work, and you can sell them easily to make money oil/ oil palm anyhow you like it but the importance of it is message to pass. Oil generally is one of the world lucrative business. there is no way you will invest in oil business and loss. This attribute is not only attributed to crude oil but generally on all others oil. Straight to business, palm oil common in eastern Nigeria and it commonly produce in rural area. Palm oil have season though there is no time they can't harvest it but there is a time harvesting will huge(season time) . this season time the market of palm oil always drop and some buyer opts for future market. What is future market?
Future market is market that have negotiated and yet to produce. The future market is gave buyer joy in palm oil business. The way of profit is direct buying. If you bought palm oil from producer at rate 15k you can also sell it directly to market at rate of 20k. Another way around is stockings of oil . this common method that common among the people that invest in palm oil and it always yield to huge profit for them.
Imaging you buy palm oil at of 10k and season gone you started sell it rate of 20k to 25k, do you know how much you will made if you invest something like 200k. I am yet to talk about wholesale to retailers. This one call odogwu because you can make triple profit here. Before I take my coffee let highlight some that is really common . osun , Edo , Delta, ondo etc... Drop your enquiry if you mean business. To be continues latter....[left][/left]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forex Excalibur: The Magical Sword That Guarantee Financial Victory / Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria / $300 U.S Non Farm Payroll Competition-predict&win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.