Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,253 members, 7,880,937 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. (1059 Views)

You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers / The Story That Didn't Hug The Headlines By Femi Adesina / Bode George: Nigerians Will Regret If Tinubu Becomes President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by treesun: 10:15am On May 16, 2022
The Bauchi State Commissioner for Education, Dr Aliyu Tilde, who expressed support for the violent mob of fanatics that killed Deborah Samuel, a female student of the Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto State over alleged blasphemy, defended his position. Tilde had said Deborah’s murder was provoked and that Christians and others dismissing blasphemy were in need of psychiatric evaluation.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKMAY 16, 2022

The Bauchi State Commissioner for Education, Dr Aliyu Tilde, who expressed support for the violent mob of fanatics that killed Deborah Samuel, a female student of the Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto State over alleged blasphemy, defended his position.

Tilde had said Deborah’s murder was provoked and that Christians and others dismissing blasphemy were in need of psychiatric evaluation.

Posting what Deborah reportedly said, the commissioner had written, “Ba wai an yi group din nan don ture-turen abubuwan banza ba ne fa. An yi don past Q, in akwai test, in an ba da assignment, a tura. Ba wai abubuwan banzan ga za ku tuttura mana ba. Manzon Allah din me? (This group is not for the faint of heart. Done for past Q, if there is a test, if an assignment is given, push. It's not what you don't care about us. What is the Messenger of Allah?),” the commissioner then added, “If you’re not provoked by this, visit a psychiatrist, please. We must teach our children to respect others.”

However, in a fresh update on his Twitter account, the commissioner said he has no regret over the initial post.

“NO REGRET: True believers of Jesus, including me, do not lie. I have watched and read many Christians condemn what Deborah said.

“The provocation is as bad as the killing. Both must be condemned. If that hurts anyone, please let him hug the nearest transformer,” he said.

SaharaReporters had reported how Deborah was killed and burnt by her colleagues for allegedly insulting Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Outraged by the incident, Nigerians on Twitter had asked the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure justice was served.

Similarly in March 2021, some angry youths backed by leaders in Sade community in the Darazo Local Government Area of Bauchi State burnt a man identified as Talle Mai Ruwa, to death for allegedly insulting Prophet Muhammad.

SaharaReporters learnt that Mai Ruwa was dragged away from his house in the presence of his mother and burnt to death in the middle of the community.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/16/%E2%80%98no-regret-if-hurts-you-please-hug-nearest-transformer%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-bauchi-commissioner-who
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by dynicks(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2022
grin
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by Parachoko: 10:18am On May 16, 2022
When will the Supreme Court decide on the VAT issue this month?

I'm a true believer in One Nigeria, but the kind of things going on in the North will make one believe in One Nigeria shaky.

It seems as if the people who killed Deborah Samuel Yakubu will walk freely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by slivertongue: 10:25am On May 16, 2022
He can't stop justice for Deborah
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by treesun: 10:28am On May 16, 2022
The reasoning of most northerners, killing for Islam is a just cause, what a nation! What is wrong with our humanity, even Saudi will allow trial!
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by mrvitalis(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2022
Parachoko:

I'm a true believer in One Nigeria, but the kind of things going on in the North will make one believe in One Nigeria shaky.

You never even know where you stand
U still believe one Nigeria smh
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by Parachoko: 10:39am On May 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

You never even know where you stand
U still believe one Nigeria smh
As we still dey Nigeria, one do not have a choice right now.

Nigeria is not working, we just have to work, hope and pray it start working at some point.

I am not seeing anything on ground that will lead to Nigeria collapsing like the USSR or Yugoslavia soon.
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by Truvelisback(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2022
He is Mading.
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2022
I don’t blame you
I blame the people who emerged us as one Nigeria
I asked myself if you people have conscience
You just killed a human being because of a religious and you are defending them,
I wish I can use your sister as an example Me. Hon. commissioner
On a very serious note, I hate sharing countries with you people
Our southern politicians are the most useless set of people I have ever seen By giving the Northerners upper hand in deciding a country like Nigeria for us
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by treesun: 11:20am On May 16, 2022
He is a writer to some newspaper, you can see his mind set! I am afraid Lalasticlala!
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by mrvitalis(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2022
Parachoko:

Nigeria is not working, we just have to work, hope and pray it start working at some point.

I am not seeing anything on ground that will lead to Nigeria collapsing like the USSR or Yugoslavia soon.
Work with who ?
North ?
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by 9japride(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2022
Parachoko:

[color=#006600][/color]

Why having a change of heart?
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by vanunu: 11:49am On May 16, 2022
Parachoko:

Nigeria will not last any longer , just like when mashal Tito was holding Yogoslavia, people taught that Yugoslavia will not collapse because of tyrant Tito same thing happened when Andropov was the ruler of the Soviet Union , despite the signs, people taught that the Soviet Union was too strong to collapse.
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by Chidelis(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2022
Religious differences no go make naija work, the earlier we know this the better
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by ZombieTAMER: 12:42pm On May 16, 2022
Parachoko:

These people are all terrorists

the earlier we understand the best

There's no difference between them and Boko Haram.. look at a supposedly learned doctor supporting murder openly just because of a phantom terrorist prophet who led wars.

Muslims must kill
if there isn't a reason to do so
they must manufacture one
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by treesun: 2:42pm On May 16, 2022
Lalasticlala!
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by Oplomo: 2:44pm On May 16, 2022
I'm sure naptu2 the anti-Biafran pro-Jihadist must love Dr Tilde. grin
Re: No Regret, If That Hurts You, Please Hug The Nearest Transformer’ – Bauchi Comm. by treesun: 3:34pm On May 16, 2022
Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Who Beheaded Gideon Akaluka? By Yinka Odumakin / Rivers State Governorship Candidates And Their Chances / Aside SW, Where else Will Tinubu Get Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.