Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:19 AM

5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die (562 Views)

5 Best Airports In Africa / If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die by Mrdeuteron(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2022
Things to Do in Fort Payne Alabama before you die. I'm sure you have thought about these things, as it is a well-known fact that the best things in life are free. When visiting places like Fort Payne it is hard NOT to want to experience everything it has to offer.

It would be a crime not to go rafting on the river, pure laziness if you don't eat a chicken or catfish sandwich down at Wall's, and against the law of nature not to visit the many scenic overlooks along your way while here.

Continue Reading: 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die

The list of some of the best things to do in Fort Payne Alabama is listed on the page.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:33am On May 16, 2022
Alabama is clean and inexpensive with good food, shopping, and nice beaches. Nice for short getaways.
Re: 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die by EngrKemp: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Alabama is clean and inexpensive with good food, shopping, and nice beaches. Nice for short getaways.
Can I join u for a short get away?
Re: 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2022
EngrKemp:

Can I join u for a short get away?

Of course!

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die by EngrKemp: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Of course!
Sent u a dm
Re: 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
EngrKemp:

Sent u a dm

You mentioned having a wife in Nigeria in another thread. Not my speed. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

grin grin grin
Nairaland has been my comic relief for a couple of days maybe because I'm just sleeping all day. He can come along with his wife for the short getaway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Things To Do In Fort Payne Alabama Before You Die by EngrKemp: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I can mention having a wife or children but I did not mention I v a wife nor children.
My point is, perhaps I was referring if someone has a wife and kids...

I'm a single guy with no wife and kids yet
But I'm hoping to settle down soonest with the right kind of lady.
Serious .
And yes I'm in Nigeria .
So what about it?

Atleast now we both are clear..

Last year Xmas, A lady who stays in the US came to Nigeria to visit me and wanted me to marry her but I realised she was not doing it with the right purpose..
Her purpose wasn't that she loved me rather she got pissed that her ex husband she divorced came to Nigeria and married a younger beautiful lady and brought her to the US .
So her motive was also to land a a hunk of a handsome guy with sterling educational background and certifications and bring him to US to also pepper her ex husband.

In other hand,i can't deal because,I'm not a gold digger nor an opportunist.
She came to my house, I entertained her and she left .
I was very disciplined around her.
I didn't bother taking any advantage even with all her Freshness and clean body and all..

So my dignity is intact .

Some persons said some things which suggested that I could v taken it as an opportunity but that's not me,the motive wouldn't v been right regardless.

(1) (Reply)

Co-founder needed! / 10 Most Amazing Movable Bridges In The World / Amakama Wooden Cave In Isienyi Ukwu Town In Umuahia, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.