Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK (45986 Views)

The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / UK Recovers $23 Million In Loot Linked To Late Nigerian Dictator, Abacha / Current Kebbi State Governor under the APC Helped Abacha Launder Funds -US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Boyooosa(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2022
Ok
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Bosenan: 11:39am On May 16, 2022
d
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:39am On May 16, 2022
Oju Ole
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Cj4charles(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2022
Zonefree:
I can perceive the fragrance of Tinubu all over this post.

Tinubu has started his media war cheesy

cheesy
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by einsteine(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2022
They stole money from Nigeria and lent it back to Nigeria at high interest rates

3 Likes

Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by kay29000(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
If Abacha looted all these within five years, that means Naija na real cash cow o

I swear. He was able to loot all that money within 5 years and the country was still functioning. It makes you wonder how much the other past presidents stole... Or how much is being stolen right now.

1 Like

Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
This tori na paid for, written and released by Tinubu Olodos. Na anoda of their many failed F9 parallel ideas. Them don too fail. Nothing them Sabi dan to chop bread and beans. On june 1 dem go collect woto woto tire
Will you shut up angry

2 Likes

Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2022
Northerners and looting are 5 and 6 grin
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by legzy101(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2022
International Thief, Thief in Fela Anikulapo voice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Slynation(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2022
This country is doomed... But it is more appalling and disheartening that the number of people waiting to loot and embezzle the nation is quite large and enormous than the current number of criminals in the government.
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Praxis758: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
Meanwhile, a sitting president was quoted to have said ABACHA DID NOT STEAL.

And the same mr integrity president has a major bagman of Abacha as one of his confidants in person of Atiku Bagudu.

If Atiku Bagudu was to be in PDP, Buhari and APC urchins would have flooded Nairaland, social media and other news platform with stupid analysis.

I just pity Kebbi treasury under Atiku Bagudu.

We still remember how the house the Jagaban lived in UK during his medical treatment was a proceed of Pandora leakage, so no one should come and tell any lie about any thievery politician here.
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by maasoap(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2022
“Among other things, Bagudu played an instrumental role in setting up and executing the complicated financial transactions used to launder the proceeds of the conspiracy.”

One can only imagine what this man is doing with the state allocations!
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by jboi81(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2022
Just imagine what this bastards stole !!!
OMG!!!
This is not fair..
And nothing has happened !!
And they all have been stealing like this....all of them.
Free money...money they never worked for!!

No wonder they want to die on one nigeria !!!
I'm really angry !!!

2 Likes

Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by jrusky(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2022
Zonefree:
I can perceive the fragrance of Tinubu all over this post.

Tinubu has started his media war cheesy

Guys stop all these stale jokes. We are talking about our nation cover looted by Abacha and his cohort and you are talking Tinubu so are you telling me because Tinubu want to contest all criminal cases mustn't be talk about? Or is Abacha loot new on the news?

I expect a sane human to ask Bagudu to debunk it or face the wrath of law. When Buhari called Abacha Saint did you then say you smell propaganda or its Buhari urchin?

The funniest the first three of you that post stupidly I'm sure you aren't from the North neither from SW you bollocks are likely from my region people who can never naturally mind their business. Bagudu is a Nothern man, Abacha a Northern man, Tinubu a SW man pls tell me how does this SE headache just tell me?

Use your senses. If even Tinubu failed to become the next president I can bet you its never going to be SE, SS has better chance than any SE get that or burst it. Fact is fact.

2 Likes

Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Freerhyme1(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2022
Dididrumz:
Omor that's roughly 10+ billion naira oo
that man stole more than $5billion in 5 years

2 Likes

Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Pickmycall: 11:57am On May 16, 2022
Whose custody is Abacha loot kept?We only hear that government has recovered Abacha loot.But they don't tell us where the money is kept.This one Buhari is borrowing money from both local and international banks,I hope the money has not been re-looted.
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Blitzerz: 12:04pm On May 16, 2022
Miscreants
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by ebufa: 12:05pm On May 16, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Thieves

I do not know the kind of jazz the Fulani take hold Nigerians .........minus the IPOB every other human in that craphole seems to be swimming in Fulani juju..........see people wey dey fight corruption......the Tinubu funded Lagos press just dey give these useless people an undeserved pass!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by tarantino1: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
Reading Nigeria news is not good for the mental health. I need to stop visiting this site
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by zedegit: 12:12pm On May 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/530083-exclusive-the-men-who-helped-abacha-launder-23-million-recently-recovered-by-uk-govt.html

They should hold on to that money to be released to the next President in 2023.
Buhari can't account for previous recovered funds.

It would be good to use it to pay off China.
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by hiltop2: 12:18pm On May 16, 2022
Makami, Una well-done, just to get back at bagudu at all cost undecided
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by sethtsadopp: 12:19pm On May 16, 2022
Why do I feel this whole article could have been written in 4 paragraphs. I keep reading the same thing in different forms. Nigerian journalist like to write like this to make the article long.

3 Likes

Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by airsaylongcome: 12:22pm On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Forget all these fake holiness from U.K

United kingdom 10000000% knows about the millions of dollars these corrupt politicians are stealing yet they allow their banks to store it.

You know that the money is bad money but you still save for them and collect your own share.

If white people lie ehhhhnn they lie with finesse
They can convince you that you are evil and they are good. Meanwhile they are the worst.

India sued U.K beacuse a corrupt indian politician stole billions and kept them in Bank of England.
India has done everything possible yo recover those billions but England refused.

The Bank of England has one of the Best law firms in the world
So If you put illegal money, nobody can touch it
Why do u think many politicians own properties, estates in UK

Later U.K will start doing fake holiness as if it is helping to fight corruption..

The Bank of England is the Central Bank of the UK. Are you saying they run accounts for private individuals?
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by ackifemmy(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
A psychologist gave me this book and it really helped.
2019 I had an accident
2020 I lost my business & went bankrupt
2021 I got separated from my wife and 2 children, and i relocated to my family house.
2022 Now with courage to restart
1. Move closer to God in fasting & prayer and use all your energy to work for God.
2. Move closer to friends and family that truly believe in you, talk your mind to them.
3. Go for long walk regularly at least 10km a week, cardiovascular exercise.
4. Admit you're restarting your life, be humble and move. Make sure you make progress daily. Most importantly don't fell intimidated humiliated or insulted with peoples attitude. (I went off social media)
5. I've been applying for all jobs Driver, Marketer, Estate Manager, facility manager etc. I'm a graduate of estate manager i use to run an estate firm, but now I'm doing anything that occupies my time either make me happy or get me payed. Please do same.
6. Testimony will be our portion in Jesus Name
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by shosky1794: 12:27pm On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Forget all these fake holiness from U.K

United kingdom 10000000% knows about the millions of dollars these corrupt politicians are stealing yet they allow their banks to store it.

You know that the money is bad money but you still save for them and collect your own share.

If white people lie ehhhhnn they lie with finesse
They can convince you that you are evil and they are good. Meanwhile they are the worst.

India sued U.K beacuse a corrupt indian politician stole billions and kept them in Bank of England.
India has done everything possible yo recover those billions but England refused.

The Bank of England has one of the Best law firms in the world
So If you put illegal money, nobody can touch it
Why do u think many politicians own properties, estates in UK

Later U.K will start doing fake holiness as if it is helping to fight corruption..

Do you even know anything about the Bank of England. It's saying individuals in Nigeria keep their money in the Central Bank of Nigeria. Don't comment on a topic you don't know anything about.
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by dust144(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2022
No matter how you recover the money we can't be broke like dangote
Re: The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK by Racoon(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2022
The court documents specifically said that a sum of $21.7 million targeted for forfeiture was held in Mecosta’s account at Standard Bank London controlled by Mr Bagudu.

Mr Bagudu, who was twice elected federal lawmaker, has been the governor of Nigeria’s northwestern Kebbi State since 2015 and is an ally of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Bagudu is an example of how Nigeria’s kleptocratic political class enjoys power and privilege despite their clear and condemnable track record,” commented Mathew Page, a Nigerian governance expert.

Mr Bagudu has never been charged and enjoys immunity from prosecution in Nigeria while he holds office as governor of a state.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.