Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,939 members, 7,924,921 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

Man Warned To Leave His House After Finding A Doll Said To 61 Years Old In His W - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Warned To Leave His House After Finding A Doll Said To 61 Years Old In His W (231 Views)

Kanye West And Bianca Censori Cause A Frenzy In Florence As Rapper Directs His W / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Warned To Leave His House After Finding A Doll Said To 61 Years Old In His W by MbaegbuChibuike: 1:36pm On May 16, 2022
Jonathan Lewis, a primary school teacher had been advised to evacuate his house after a doll and a note that can cause a mild fear was discovered in his wall while he was carrying out an investigation on some loose wire in the he just moved into recently.

Following reports, he said the doll was sitting on a small wooden chair and had a strange yellow hair and on the lap of the doll a folded paper was found which reads; “Dear reader, thank you for freeing me! My name is Emily.

“My original owners lived in this house in 1961. I didn’t like them, so they had to go.

“All they did was sing and be merry. It was sickening. Stabbing was my choice of death for them so I hope you have knives. Hope you sleep well.”
https://ngbreakingnews.com.ng/man-warned-to-his-house-after-finding-a-doll-said-to-61-years-old-in-his-wall/

(1) (Reply)

Apply For An Empowerment Organised By Kingsdome , Access Bank, Jiji & Jobberman / Nokia CEO Says Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper Monday Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.