Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!! (280 Views)

Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt / Stop Lying Lawan, Senator’s Monthly Take Home Pay Is N15m – Sagay / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!! by DeltaFire: 2:22pm On May 16, 2022
STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!!

Nigeria that we agreed to ended by military coups in 1966. So since then no Federation and NO NIGERIA!

That 1999 Constitution is a fraud that indigenous people did not make, and it is that fraud that creates this fake Union called Liegeria.

Therefore let us stop helping Fulani Caliphate and stop allowing those immigrant settlers now killing us from setting agenda for us.

From today today start describing your identity in true way. Therefore, you are a member of your Ethnic Nation. Not Nigerian. Teach your wife and children, plus your parents.

We must regain our SELF-DETERMINATION of our Ethnic Nation.

Ethnic Nationalism #EthnicNationalism

See the posters. Download and use them like I have done.

1 Like

Re: STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!! by BloomingDale(f): 2:32pm On May 16, 2022
You better remove that Lower Niger Congress. There are two regions there.
Re: STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!! by slimfit1(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2022
Let us respect the 1914 agreement that none of us signed. The country has expired in 2014, any contract or deal that was don't after that is a worthless document as a result we don't have to pay any loan to any world bank.
Re: STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!! by Kalashnikov49: 2:35pm On May 16, 2022
Desperation because of IPOB....

IGBO people are reasourcefully rugged abeg!!!!

I HAIL ALL MEN AND WOMEN OF GOOD FAITH...VICTORY IS NEAR!!
Re: STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!! by MetaPhysical: 2:48pm On May 16, 2022
I endorse the thread.

I AM FROM YORUBA NATION
Re: STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!! by Tumbulum: 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
Some Nigerian Educated lawyers were in court today to defend killers of the Deborah and you said I should not be an ipob member? You are all maaaaaaaaad.
This contraption must end

(1) (Reply)

Guber 2023: Udom / Okigwe You Protesting The Army Release Of 2 Kidnapper , / Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, ESN & Unknown Gunmen made the South East to lose in APC & PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.