Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,668 members, 7,951,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President (14055 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by otunbabrown: 7:34am On May 17, 2022
I am aware of his Qualification but we no need am.
The vegetable he packaged and gave us is not done with us yet.
Let him respect his old age and steer clear from contesting.
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by Cajal(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2022
jerseyboy:
TAQIYYA
Be deceiving yourself
Which of the politicians in Nigeria can you trust
This your statement has clearly shown that YOU NOT TRUSTWORTHY
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by jrusky(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2022
obynzo:

E go shock you. you people don't know what is at play

Nothing is at play Jonathan cannot dropped power for apc and apc wlll be dumb to drop it for Amaechi get that fact. Moreso for Amaechi betrayer, set the stage for gej removal shamefully bro instead for Amaechi to rule Nigeria Buhari should carry on forever.

Come 2023 you and your Amaechi go shock.
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by saintobing: 7:43am On May 17, 2022
Stupid man can you tell me what make him to qualify?
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by Judolisco(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2022
Same thing u told osinbajo
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by Johel(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2022
AmeboFeeds:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-is-most-qualified-to-lead-nigeria-as-president-gambari/

Nigeria is on half life...once Tinubu enters...It will be hardship pro max...that time,some pple will beg but will never get help...yes,that's what they will get for their stupidity.
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by cardoctor(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2022
Somebody shout aleluya
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by Nigerialabalaba: 8:32am On May 17, 2022
obynzo:

Dude forget it. Amaechi is the one clinching the ticket. Tinubu no follow
no be Ngige and GEJ again? Olodo.Shior
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by snoopz: 8:35am On May 17, 2022
E be like say Saraki dealt with this man.
Well everything na eye service, if Saraki too enter ilorin palace, him go declare am best candidate too
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by victorv12(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2022
All the things I have known about Illorin people is about deceit and betrayal. It is in their blood to be dubious. Whatever their enslaver from the North tell them to do, that's what they're going to do. We may end up finding out that the only reason why he is supporting Tinubu is mainly because he is a Muslim.

US Dollars is officially ₦600 today...If Tinubu is voted to power, it's going to be ₦1000. Nigerians should start thinking along that line.
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by Babaken(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2022
That one don collect his own share tomorrow you will hear things like it's the turn of southeast to provide the next president of Nigeria when Peter Obi visit.
Next tomorrow when saraki visit is the same mouth will say Nigeria need young able youth as a president not two months in England hospital three weeks in aso rock it goes on and on.
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by bluefilm: 8:43am On May 17, 2022
He is the most qualified based on what?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by Corporate2020: 8:48am On May 17, 2022
ERCROSS:
Emir don collect hin share of the bullion van. He kon dey yarn okpata

Tinubu will never smell that seat in Aso Rock. That seat is meant for Peter Obi. Though PDP will not give him the presidential ticket

NB: I'm not a politician. I just want the best for my unborn generation, by voting for the right candidate without nepotism

You said PDP will not give Peter Obi the ticket, but he is the next President. Will he contest under APGA or YPP or UNN or OAU or ABU or UNILAG or UNIJOS ?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by Corporate2020: 8:50am On May 17, 2022
jrusky:

Abeg no dey mention Amaechi name here wen we talk about 2023 pls go rest somewhere wit your nonsense amaechi.

Instead for amaechi to rule Nigeria Buhari should carry on forever.

Amaechi my foot!!!

Amaechi is a useless goat, but I beg, no mention Buhari. God no go shame you.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by diplomat058(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
Tinubu is too frail and corrupt to be qualified. Except you're just being sarcastic, or "qualified" has adopted a new meaning.
Why exactly do you people think he's qualified? Because he foisted an embodiment of failure on us?
Because he runs Lagos like his business?
Removed Ambode like he was a piece of shiit?
Or probably because, it's his lifelong aspiration, or to compensate him for a successful career?
You people should rest in Jesus' Name.

The only tangible reason you made in your comment is that Tinubu is "too frail." The rest of your allegations are concorted garbage that neither has substance nor has been proven by any legal conviction. Aside the health and character (kissing up to the core Northerners like most of the candidates currently do) issues, Tinubu is the most qualified. I have heard him talking about making industrialization work in Nigeria, and about using stable power supply to elevate the power sector to optimal performance. He did it in Lagos as the first state to fight and win the clueless and corrupt Obasanjo regime for the instrument of private power generation. He won in Court with Osinbajo as his Attorney General of Lagos State, and Lagos started private power projects. For me, Obi has been all smooth talks and no substantive impacts aside the regurgitated tales of savings and financial prudence while in Office. Savings is a means to an end; sustainable productivity vis-a-vis generative development are the real hallmarks of development, not just leaving money in the Bank for your Successor

Quick one: What was the average percentage increase in IGR for Obi's 8 years as Gov, and that of Tinubu's 8 years as Governor? Not the IGR itself cos I understand Lagos is better by far, but the percentage increase in revenue generation. we can use that as a comparative parameter. Again, let's compare the debt profiles too, to know who has a better grab at managing resources

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by bryning899: 8:59am On May 17, 2022
Tinubu would have been the best because he'll put the best individuals in the right place but what about his health, if he's healthy enough I can support him.... American president is almost 80 years old and he's doing well...
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by Hassanmaye(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2022
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by DrBOBBY: 9:43am On May 17, 2022
All these people saying qualify and qualify
Do you really know this man at all!
Baba!!!
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by icankel: 11:19am On May 17, 2022
When is he coming to Arise Tv Or his TVC station to answer questions on how he plan changing d face of Nigeria or will be like Bubu that hates media
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by gymer(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2022
Na so e endorsed GMB. See where we are today. Another explosion just happen for Kano according to Channelstv breaking news. Many feared dead.
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by kafeii123: 11:30am On May 17, 2022
And the rest have come to the world to be spectators?....when una reach ...Tinubu will call the other contestants to settle them
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by zomby(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2022
AmeboFeeds:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-is-most-qualified-to-lead-nigeria-as-president-gambari/

We are now in May, and the only presidential candidate that has visited all corners of the country is Tinubu. When I see the name, Tinubu I see effectiveness and efficiency at their best.

These are my reasons why Tinubu should be the next president of Nigeria:
1. The man clearly understands the country, Nigeria, the people, Nigerians and the system to support them
2. He is a known performer, his record speaks for itself
3. He understands the power of a magnificent team; he will surround himself with the best of the best Nigerians
4. At this point Nigeria needs a leader that has a clear vision and the intelligence to reunite the country...Tinubu has the skills, the connections and the mindset to easily make this happen.
5. Tinubu is a Nigerian with an American mindset, expect him to deliver great things all across the country
6. Finally, Tinubu is the only candidate that has the capability to start and complete the process of having a stable power supply all across the country.

Don't waste your time with these other confused candidates, Jagaban has what it takes to Make Nigeria Great Again!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by zomby(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2022
gymer:
Na so e endorsed GMB. See where we are today. Another explosion just happen for Kano according to Channelstv breaking news. Many feared dead.
It is what it is, Buhari was a major mistake. In fact, myself along with other incredible Nigerians also supported Buhari from day 1, but obviously we all got it wrong.
But it's time to move forward. Just because majority of Nigerians elected a mad man (Buhari) doesn't mean we should now neglect the right man and vote for Urji Kalu as the next president.

these are the main things that we need in Nigeria today:
1. Employment opportunities and better economy
2. Reliable security all across the county
3. Reliable medical system
4. Better educational standard
5. Better infrastructure
6. Unity among all Nigerians

We need to wake up and get it right this time around...
We are not looking for an entity to lead just Enugu or Abia state people, we are trying to elect a leader that has what it takes to lead the entire country (north east, west and south)... Open your eyes and your mind, Tinubu is the only candidate that has the epic record incredible skills, untouchable experience and priceless mindset to deliver all these needs.
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by 9jaTalks(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1QKIwBHCI
A beautiful rendition from DCLM Rivers state choir
It's worth watching
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by iamrealdeji(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2022
Its all about the highest bidder,Emir don see say Saraki no get money like before again befause him no dey government. Na Tinubu dey carry bullion van around and Emir deny him own son after Tinubu don settle am . I fear Nigerian traditional rulers
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by Bullahville: 1:22pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by nitt: 1:52pm On May 17, 2022
PassingShot:

Spokesman of all delegates grin cheesy

No be fight. Dey calm down
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by FoodDE: 2:26pm On May 17, 2022
PassingShot:

Any support for Tinubu is because of "the dollars don reach them"
But any support for your hopeless candidate is because they're genuinely loved.

You must be the mouthpiece of all Nigerians, in your warped mind.
I didn't remember quoting you. Feel free to use the lagoon if it pains you.
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by PassingShot(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2022
FoodDE:
I didn't remember quoting you. Feel free to use the lagoon if it pains you.
So, you have exclusive rights to quote someone first before they respond to your rubbish?
grin cheesy
Re: Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President by FoodDE: 4:17pm On May 17, 2022
PassingShot:

So, you have exclusive rights to quote someone first before they respond to your rubbish?
grin cheesy
Sense is far from you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / Reps To FG: Release N3bn For Local Production Of Firearms / Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.