Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison (35103 Views)

MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Nocommonsense: 4:35pm On May 16, 2022
Case when they will sweep under carpet with time no be Nigeria we dey
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Highman56: 4:35pm On May 16, 2022
rockmite:
In totality, the killing of Deborah is condemnable. It is cruel and wicked.

However, let's respect other people cultures and ways of life. It is important.
If you are a southerner who understands Hausa like me, when you listen to the audio released u will realise that the lady actually transgressed and went too far.

They told her to withdraw the abuse on their prophet and apologize, she started saying Holy Ghost Fire, nothing will happen (ba abunde se Gary) and flagrantly refused.
The said lady was an extremist and a provoker.

U can't go to Vatican city and abuse Pope and tell them nothing will happen.
The words "nothing will happen" aggravated d situation.
Some Christians are so insensitive and guilty of this assault.
These guys have red line, avoid it for peaceful co-existence.
oga we are using d avenue to stop future problems.if they go Scot free any body fit receive lynching and burning for small misunderstandings in the future.someone who hates u can just shout dat u committed crime and before u know it u r being killed
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Kazeem47(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2022
Raph82:
Any Muslim that talk bad about Jesus Christ has disobeyed Allah,his Books,His Prophets and Messengers.Jesus Christ was mentioned in the Holy Qur'an several times,The virgin Mary has an entire chapter of the Holy Qur'an in her name.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Lamasta(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST,SO DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.).
For those that listened to the voice note of late Deborah,you can clearly hear some of her colleagues(which I believed are of the Christian faith too) warning her in the background about what she was about to post to the group chat.They knew they are in an environment that have different types of Muslims;the Extremists,Those on drugs e.t.c.They knew it won't end well but she still went ahead and post it.In the voice note,there was a point where she talk about Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which I believe no Muslim in his her or her right sense can refer to Jesus Christ like that;even Boko Haram Terrorists don't use to talk Ill about Jesus Christ no matter what.Any Muslim that talk Ill about Jesus Christ has disobeyed God,the Books, Messengers and the Prophets.
If Deborah listened to the warning of her colleagues she would be alive today. Na stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave.Had it been she listened to her colleagues warning,all this will not be happening.
BTW,those that beat and burned her are supposed to take her to the appropriate authority and not to take the law into their hands.

Go and defend the murderers in court not here
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by SugarGirl44(f): 4:38pm On May 16, 2022
JohnieWalker12:
Save us the stress and Ban Sharia in this country. We go fit dey serve two master at the same time. :- undecided

No, they can use sharia law if they want, it's their choice and right.

Bur that can only happen when are no longer in the same country.

So the solution is to split from them so they can finish keeling themselves.
Ko kan aye.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by TruthinAction: 4:46pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST,SO DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.).
For those that listened to the voice note of late Deborah,you can clearly hear some of her colleagues(which I believed are of the Christian faith too) warning her in the background about what she was about to post to the group chat.They knew they are in an environment that have different types of Muslims;the Extremists,Those on drugs e.t.c.They knew it won't end well but she still went ahead and post it.In the voice note,there was a point where she talk about Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which I believe no Muslim in his her or her right sense can refer to Jesus Christ like that;even Boko Haram Terrorists don't use to talk Ill about Jesus Christ no matter what.Any Muslim that talk Ill about Jesus Christ has disobeyed God,the Books, Messengers and the Prophets.
If Deborah listened to the warning of her colleagues she would be alive today. Na stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave.Had it been she listened to her colleagues warning,all this will not be happening.
BTW,those that beat and burned her are supposed to take her to the appropriate authority and not to take the law into their hands.

It still does not justify the killing. The Imam need to teach quran in such a way as to remove the killer mentality from their members. If they can't, they should see a psychiatric. They are not thinking normal. Don't fight for your god.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by enuguyouth: 4:49pm On May 16, 2022
Two or Twenty?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Olayinkavin29(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
Bleep you and your religion
Religion bigot
U can kill someone because they Insult your prophet
Awon werey
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by maestroferddi: 4:57pm On May 16, 2022
cl0r0x:
Time to over power the court and Lync those bastards. Imagine the crowd always overpower law enforcement in every case of blasphemy, not just in naija, the same thing happened to a woman in Pakistan.

She was in a farm with her colleagues when they refused to drink the water she touched, saying she is unclean Christian and adviced her to convert. Her reply that they should be the one to convert made them raise alarm of blasphemy. The police eventually came and picked her but later a mob broke into the police station, brought her out and burnt her alive.

Where is the religion called humanity?
You don't know how Islam-dominated societies work?

Forget the pretence, almost all the law enforcement agents are closer Islamic extremists...

A victim of Islamic extremism who runs to a police unit headed by a Muslim is most likely going to he handed over to the murderers with a pretext of being overpowered..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Komu1048(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2022
It’s a pity Christain are not doing enough. I don’t know why all this church billionaire pastor can’t supply guns for us to kill all these extremists bastard by now, at least we should help them safeguard their business bcox that’s what church is to them this days. I’m just sick of everything rn
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by mhktaryan: 5:00pm On May 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If you are still giving alms to bamiallah muslims

You are part of the problem

God no go shame you brother
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by ashawopikin(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2022
Abeg lawyers in the house, shey magistrate court dey handle murder case?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by omoluka: 5:04pm On May 16, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/deborah-samuel-court-remands-two-suspects-in-prison/
One country Two laws

Sharia law and Nigerian constitution

SMH for the southern ottellectual
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by redcliff: 5:05pm On May 16, 2022
alsudan:
Imagine a professor leading a team to defend Murderers Pro Bono.

Let’s see how the 34 Lawyers will save the terrorists. Useless religion.

whether na professor or not, they must be defended, that is the law. Make we no add sentiments to our reasoning abeg. Na so person dey vex say SAN dey defend Kanu. If he no defend am, another person go defend am
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by redcliff: 5:06pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:

God punish you and your SAW prophet..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by kevoh(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2022
ivolt:

Not guilty means "I want full trial".
It doesn't mean "I am innocent".
oh ok. Thanks a lot
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by ashawopikin(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
you can take your dead arab prophet and shove it up your assss

Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by techWriter3: 5:11pm On May 16, 2022
If you not still offer handouts to bamiallah somebodyYou not element of the dilemma
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by PastorFire: 5:16pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I said it and I will say it again the two suspect are gone, condemned , dead and buried just as Deborah their victim... The video they made confessing their crime and also bragging about it finished them

If they Use Northern Nigeria Penal code they are getting hanged for murder

If they used Sharia court laws of Northern state,. They are getting beheaded

And if by any luck they get to use Southern Criminal code they are getting Life sentence

If only General Sani Abacha had succeeded in dealing with Emir Sanusi while he was an extremist back then and he got to face firing squad that would have been the biggest deterrence to Jungle Justice in Nigeria, but instead Sanusi killed and still became CBN governor and an Emir

You don't even know the north. What you are seeing is "show" business for now. They will free them. It's the same sentiment they posses.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by brio1408: 5:17pm On May 16, 2022
What about Adepoju and his ACADIP members? See let's face the truth; you can say this in their presence.
Kazeem47:
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by pcagbaji(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2022
free2ryhme:

Magistrate court does not have jurisdiction to trial murder case
He has power to remand murder suspect
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by TruthinAction: 5:20pm On May 16, 2022
Kingpele:
They are more than two joor

Don't mind them. If it's south east, they will parade more than twenty youths. They will also arrest anyone within the vicinity of the crime. At least, they can make money from the bail of the innocent ones.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Prettygirl200(f): 5:30pm On May 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If you are still giving alms to bamiallah muslims

You are part of the problem
I don't even try that shit again, the day u was going to work one useless Muslim lady was begging me money I ignored her, she stared following me even touch my clothes with her smelly hands na so I wear her hot slap twice. Since den she no dey beg me again if I pass. They are mad they want feed from our pocket so they will have the strength to kill their mothers and father's shugbeyas!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Okobola146: 5:32pm On May 16, 2022
All na film trick. I do not see a Muslim judge from the north passing a death sentence or convicting a fellow Muslim for killing a Christian, unless he wants to be killed too.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Prettygirl200(f): 5:33pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
I didn't bother to write the trash u wrote up there. Ur fellow counterparts involved in that innocent girls death must die. It's as simple as that. Bloody murderers!!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Etimemy: 5:33pm On May 16, 2022
You killed human being for your god,just to please him.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by KingDash: 5:34pm On May 16, 2022
My brother na 21st century we dey...
Neddyogu:

No go there bro, go read about the Spanish Inquisition, or the Salem witch trials or John Wycliffe, Joan of Arc, the crusades, Vlad the impaler etc. Human brutality transcends race, color and Creed.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by otokx(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2022
So just 2 people murdered that girl?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Prettygirl200(f): 5:36pm On May 16, 2022
It's a very simple thing, Nigeria should split we cannot be one, one Nigeria is not working. Northeners should stay on their own. We don't want terrorists in our midst
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Xfemt(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
why re you not talking about the purpose of the group
Was it made for your blood sucking Muhammad or for academic information
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Zandena(f): 5:48pm On May 16, 2022
alsudan:
Imagine a professor leading a team to defend Murderers Pro Bono.

Let’s see how the 34 Lawyers will save the terrorists. Useless religion.

You see how your stupidity and madness-filled heart of a typical Christian is!
●Evans, the most deadly kidnapper ever seen in Nigeria who has killed more than any kidnapper and swindled billions of Naira out of his victims is being defended in court by useless Christian religious lawyers;
●Nnamdi Cownu and his ESN armed group has maimed, killed thousands of innocent people including the husband of late Dora Akunyili and Ahmed Gulak, but he is still being defended in court by hate-filled Christian religious lawyers with brainwashed elements like you calling for his unconditional release;
You can see how stupid you really are!
Bunch of Hypocrites
Re: Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:

Calling Jesus an ordinary Prophet is more than enough rubbish but we don't react.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate / Makinde, Wike, Others Absent At Ademola Adeleke’s Swearing In As Osun Governor / Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.