Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? (1123 Views)

+18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation / Why Do Some Women Prefer Masturbation To Real Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 16, 2022
As for me YES I do. I don’t enjoy raw serx as much as I enjoy ejaculation. I have had an uncountable amount of girls in the room with me doing sexuall stuff to turn me on so I can masturbate. But anytime I try to please the girls by actually penetrating them I don’t find any pleasure there, most serx I have is out of pleasing the lady and not really for my pleasure. I prefer being sucked and then maybe have her sit on my face while I masturbate and the feeling is heavenly.

Do you prefer mastubation to actual serx??
Re: Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by Mode99: 3:21pm On May 16, 2022
Stop masturbating!!!

You will regret it in future!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by DamianX: 3:58pm On May 16, 2022
Mode99:

Stop masturbating!!!

You will regret it in future!!!

Stop sex

You will regret it in future.

Masturbating and sex there is no difference my dear. Both are practiced with the aim of ejaculation as the final goal.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by Mode99: 4:15pm On May 16, 2022
DamianX:

Stop sex

You will regret it in future.

Masturbating and sex there is no difference my dear. Both are practiced with the aim of ejaculation as the final goal.

Don't decieve your self ..

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by DamianX: 4:28pm On May 16, 2022
Mode99:

Don't decieve your self ..

I'm not deceiving my self you have no point.
Infact with masturbation your are 95% safe from STDs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by Mode99: 4:39pm On May 16, 2022
DamianX:

Please take a cup of water....
Re: Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by Haynnie: 5:02pm On May 16, 2022
Mode99:

Please take a cup of water....

Is his opinion naw
So as I like pre-intimacy than actual sex
I don't see anything enjoyable in sex
Re: Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 16, 2022
I prefer solo sex to coitus
Re: Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by Lilkrix7: 7:06pm On May 16, 2022
DamianX:

Lol, when you'll realize I hope it's not too late bro.
See masturbation isn't evil, but from your post, it seems to me you're allowing it control you, the natural thing is sex, masturbation isn't natural. Choosing masturbation over real, physical sex shows everything, if you'll calmly think about it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? by DamianX: 7:21pm On May 16, 2022
Lilkrix7:

Lol, when you'll realize I hope it's not too late bro.
See masturbation isn't evil, but from your post, it seems to me you're allowing it control you, the natural thing is sex, masturbation isn't natural. Choosing masturbation over real, physical sex shows everything, if you'll calmly think about it.

Don't use my replies to create an impression of me because you don't know me. If it controls you it doesn't control me.

You still haven't made sense to explain how masturbation is more evil than having sex, this is the same sex where many practice anal and oral. Now tell me is that natural?

If you successfully tell me how masturbation is different from vaginal sex aPart from being self stimulation I will come to agreement with you and understand better.

You can't say something is evil without giving valid reason or real experience why it is.

(1) (Reply)

Betting / Sexual Mistakes Some Women Made On Bed / Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.