Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,774 members, 7,938,340 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Life Of Mohammed- A Bbc Documentary - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Life Of Mohammed- A Bbc Documentary (779 Views)

The Death Of Prophet Mohammed - A Test of Prophethood / Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? / Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of Mohammed- A Bbc Documentary by olapluto(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2011
I just watched the first of a series of documentary by the BBC on the life of our beloved prophet(SAW). This documentary is inspiring and highly informative. The first episode is available on BBC iPlayer for a month and I will urge my fellow Muslims to have a look. I think the next episode is on Monday at 9pm.
Moreover, this documentary should further enlighten brothers and sisters in places of authority in Nigeria. We need to educate people about Al-Islam. I personally was thinking about Boko Haram while watching the documentary. If we educate ourselves (most especially fellow Muslims), we will live a more peaceful life. I also encourage non-Muslims to watch these documentaries to learn more about Islam so as to be able to make reasonable judgement of themselves and people around them.
Re: The Life Of Mohammed- A Bbc Documentary by kandiikane(m): 2:44am On Jul 14, 2011
Watched it
Re: The Life Of Mohammed- A Bbc Documentary by God4: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
One Germany based Islam prof and teacher of teachers just said the existence of the prophet is on Probability. So suprising
Re: The Life Of Mohammed- A Bbc Documentary by Sweetnecta: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2011
^^^^^^^^ with your user name, you and the professor are close in your view and position/stand.
Re: The Life Of Mohammed- A Bbc Documentary by God4: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2011
How do u mean? Im not a muslim but the prof is. How are we similar

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Muhammad Ayyoob Passes Away-rahimahullaah. / Muslims Are Allowed In Islam To Marry Their Own Daughters” – Islamic Cleric Reve / From The Benefits Of Our Weekly Study Of The Noble Quraan Based On The Book “taf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.