Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu (1282 Views)

Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ebubu3: 8:07pm On May 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
[s]All these Abakiliki criminals causing problem in Anambra in the name of Biafra would all be crushed very soon, thank God our people eyes are getting ope[/s]n

Ebonyi man is your leader. He orders sit at home and you all follow suite.
Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ebubu3: 8:10pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

Ekpa is from Ebonyi state . infact from cross River State, his own part of ebonyi shares boundary with cross River

Is he not from Ebonyi north ?

The ohaukwu local government area ?
Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Afonjakid: 8:22pm On May 16, 2022
Ebubu3:

Is he not from Ebonyi north ?

The ohaukwu local government area ?
What does Ekpa mean in a igbo language
Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ebubu3: 8:35pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

what does achebe mean in igbo language ?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ndibunna: 9:22pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

Absolutely nothing.

I mean nothing
Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ctorch: 6:47am On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
Only a foolish good for nothing punk will not believe everything this man said here. Ekpa is on the payroll of people that wants to destabilize Anambra state. Why is everything about unknown gunmen happening in Anambra? Remember that Ekpa is from Ebonyi state and Ebonyi is peaceful

Well written
Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Kaiser20: 7:26am On May 17, 2022
Finally, Biafra struggle is dead and buried.
Many condemned armed robbers and kidnappers jail breakers now control IPOB affairs as ESN -UGM in SE regions.
I pity those Igbos who donated their cash to Ipob -ESN in the name of protecting Igbo land against Fulani herdsmen.
Today, the Fulanis will be laughing at Ipob foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ndibuna: 7:40am On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

Ekpa = Akpa = bag

Same way:

Eka= Aka= Hand

Era=Ara= madness

Enya=Anya= eye

Infact most Igbo areas use 'e' in place of 'a'. Central Igbo uses 'a'. Only an indigenous igbo person will understand this

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ndibuna: 7:42am On May 17, 2022
Ndibunna:

Absolutely nothing.

I mean nothing
You're absolutely wrong unless you're an impostor claiming igbo or you're not indigenous igbo

Ekpa = Akpa = bag

Same way:

Eka= Aka= Hand

Era=Ara= madness

Enya=Anya= eye

Infact most Igbo areas use 'e' in place of 'a'. Central Igbo uses 'a'. Only an indigenous igbo person will understand this

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by 1878eight: 8:03am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

But you are yet to make any reasonable comments on this thread apart from attacking others opinions
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Afonjakid: 8:41am On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:

Ekpa = Akpa = bag

Same way:

Eka= Aka= Hand

Era=Ara= madness

Enya=Anya= eye

I'm from Enugu state.. Born and brought up in 042 but I'm currently based in Lagos now
Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ndibuna: 9:09am On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

I'm from Enugu state.. Born and brought up in 042 but I'm currently based in Lagos now
Which part of Enugu are you from? Because I will be surprised that you don't know that dialectically : Eka or aka = hand

Enya or anya= eye

Ekpa or akpa = bag

I seriously doubt you're igbo. If not you would have known this

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Afonjakid: 9:28am On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:

Which part of Enugu are you from? Because I will be surprised that you don't know that dialectically : Eka or aka = hand

Enya or anya= eye

Ekpa or akpa = bag

I seriously doubt you're igbo. If not you would have known this
Lol.. You doubt that I'm igbo. That's your problem, I have nothing to prove to you.

I call bag = Akpa and that's same for every other people I know in Enugu.

I go sell you for Enugu, me and flavor lived in the same street in acharalayout during his upcoming days.

Leave story baba, if you dey 042 whenever I enter Enugu again we go meet face to face.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ndibuna: 9:49am On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

Lol.. You doubt that I'm igbo. That's your problem, I have nothing to prove to you.

I call bag = Akpa and that's same for every other people I know in Enugu.

I go sell you for Enugu, me and flavor lived in the same street in acharalayout during his upcoming days.

Leave story baba, if you dey 042 whenever I enter Enugu again we go meet face to face.
Can you mention like names of 3 bus stops along Agbani Road.

I'm not saying that you don't call bag as akpa. But your lack of knowledge of the dialectical difference means that you're probably an outsider who leant only central igbo and not well grounded on igbo lexicon and differences in dialect. That's all
Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Afonjakid: 9:59am On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:

Can you mention like names of 3 bus stops along Agbani Road.

I'm not saying that you don't call bag as akpa. But your lack of knowledge of the dialectical difference means that you're probably an outsider who leant only central igbo and not well grounded on igbo lexicon and differences in dialect. That's all
Lol,
You have mayor bus stop close to fidelity bank leading to st-paul's catholic church and old people's home.

You have the one at uwani leading to Kenyatta market.

I have forgotten the other near UBA bank building painted white. There is another one before you you get to road going to zik',s avenue.

While the straight road leads to old camp with police college along the road.

I go sell you for 042, from acharalayout,uwani, oneday,meniru, gariki,Akpapa,Transekulu, Old and new GRA, independence layout,New Haven, Maryland.. I dey go round enugu

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by paramakina202: 10:10am On May 17, 2022
Ndibunna:
Ebonyi people are like Fulanis.

Any community they enter will never have peace. Their penchant for violence is top notch.

Simon Ekpa is doing what David Umahi Gave him as assignment that's why you see him not attacking Ebonyi but recruiting them down to anambra state.

Ekpa is following Umahi footsteps who spends so much energy fixating on anambra issue even making a publication on renaming of a street in anambra.

Minds of men are evil and bitter.

Blame Umahi all you want I don't think he also tied the hands of your governor to be decisive and fight violence crime like a man in control of his state than going to DSS for a photoshoot with leader of the terror group terrorising his state.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ndibuna: 11:18am On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

Lol,
You have mayor bus stop close to fidelity bank leading to st-paul's catholic church and old people's home.

You have the one at uwani leading to Kenyatta market.

I have forgotten the other near UBA bank building painted white. There is another one before you you get to road going to zik',s avenue.

While the straight road leads to old camp with police college along the road.

I go sell you for 042, from acharalayout,uwani, oneday,meniru, gariki,Akpapa,Transekulu, Old and new GRA, independence layout,New Haven, Maryland.. I dey go round enugu
You be Nwa afọ But I'm surprised that you don't know dialectical differences in Igbo Language

I hope you do go give alms to old people in their homes
Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Afonjakid: 1:09pm On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:

You be Nwa afọ But I'm surprised that you don't know dialectical differences in Igbo Language

I hope you do go give alms to old people in their homes
I can speak igbo fluently but I can't write in it that much.

Omoh, work and traffic in Lagos won't allow me to go out and visit any such places here. But I still help people in the little way that I can
Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by DOTian: 1:19pm On May 17, 2022
Ctorch:
Ebonyi and Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu.

Finland-Based Terrorist, Simon Ekpa Not Interested In Biafra, Kanu's Freedom; Wants IPOB Leader To Rot In Jail So He Could Take Over

"After Anambra state governor, Charles Soludo visited Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody as part of his hunt for peace, Simon Ekpa who has his own armed ESN militia for which he keeps raising money and leads a group known as the 'Auto-pilot which claims to be agitating for Biafra, made a live broadcast threatening fire and brimstone against Soludo. Less than 24 hours later (yesterday, Sunday 15th), mayhem was unleashed on major parts of Anambra state:

Onitsha federal housing, 33 and GRA came under attack by Ungun Known Men. Idemmill North L.G headquarters, PHCN and Magistrate court were set afire while a sitting house of Assembly member representing governor Soludo's own constituency was kidnapped.

At this point, we just have to tell ourselves the truth:

What is going on in the Southeast especially Anambra state IS NO LONGER BIAFRA AGITATION. IT IS PURE TERRORISM. And governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo MUST TREAT IT AS SUCH. Simon Ekpa is simply a job man working for some interest to destabilise Anambra state. He doesn't really care about Biafra and neither does he care about Nnamdi Kanu. He is simply using Biafra agitation as a cover to ply his evil trade.

Another uncomfortable truth we have to face here is, Simon Ekpa is pursuing a certain dark agenda against Anambra as a state. If you can't see this, you really haven't been paying attention.

In the entire Southeast, there is no governor that is more Fuulani-friendly and anti-Biafra than Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi state, Simon Ekpa's home state. But how many times have you heard Ekpa attack Ebonyi state or the governor the way he does Soludo and Anambra??

As earlier as 2017, at a time most Igbo people were scared to be linked to Kanu, Soludo, as a member of a foremost Igbo Think Tank, Nzuko Umunna to which I belong, led a delegation made up of prof. Chidi Odinkalu, Tony Nnadi, Law Mefor et al to visit the IPOB leader in Kuje prison on behalf of the Think Tank group. They thereafter addressed a World Press conference categorically telling the FG that while the Igbos agree that Kanu is not above the law, they would also not sit back and watch him treated beneath the law. Since assuming office, Soludo has pandered to the agitating groups more than any other Southeast governor. He has called for Kanu's release. He has even visited him. And remember, Soludo was not in power when python dance happened so he couldn't have been a part of the governors who mismanaged the Biafra agitation

[b]So why exactly is Simon Ekpa so fixated on Soludo and Anambra state? The answer is simple: Ekpa is not interested in Biafra or Kanu's release. In fact, he wants Kanu to rot in jail so he could take over. For him, THIS IS PURE BUSINESS. USING NNAMDI KANU'S OWN PLAYBOOK AND BLUEPRINT of violent rhetorics, puerile propaganda, paranoia and foolhardiness of insisting on self-destructive path which majority of the mob interpret as being CONSISTENT, the Ebonyl-born finnish ex-soldier has almost succeeded with his soft coup against IPOB leadership led by Chika Edoziem and Emma Powerful. Now, majority of the mob who saw the agitation as a class warfare and would love to see everything destroyed so we could all start afresh, now listen to him. And with his own armed ESN and a radio channel, it appears his coup is almost complete. Now he gets to collects donation directly from diasporan Igbos WHO ARE MAINLY THE ONES FUNDING THIS VIOLENCE thinking they are supporting Biafra and still collect from his real masters.

A betting man would bet that having seen Soludos intimidating plans to transform Anambra, some outside interest may have hired Simon Ekpa to destabilise the state and make sure the governor is never allowed to focus on development. As it happens, I am a betting man. Remember, Ekpa is a politician in Finland. Matter of fact, he contested the last election in that country. After IPOB repeatedly cancelled the Monday sit-at-home and even Nnamdi Kanu himself spoke against the sit-at-home through his lawyers, it was the same Ekpa who continued to insist it must go on despite the unmentionable cost in human and material resources Igbos have suffered as a result of that moronic policy. It was Ekpa who was against the Anambra election even after IPOB saw reason and reverse its 'No-Election order. The k!llng of INEC staff member in Imo was hailed by Ekpa and his Autopilot.

What else do we need to know that this Simon Ekpa is actually working against the collective interest of Ndigbo"

- Charles Ogbu

You Anambra people should not make the igbos remind you of how Azikiwe, ifeajuna and ojukwus myopic decisions got us entrenched in this mess called Nigeria. You write as if you are some kind of egalitarian culture within an egalitarian culture, yet your bad decisions got us here. Everyday, an Anambra man is looking down on an Enugu man and an ebony man. Does it mean that Anambra people will only follow Igbo movements headed by an Anambra person? Does it work like that?

You rebelled against Uwazurike. You rebelled against Kanu! Now it's Ekpa! What do you think of yourself? Azikiwe forced us into One Nigeria at all cost! Ifeajuna messed up a brilliant coup that succeeded elsewhere apart from Lagos where he was the deputy brigade commander, Ojukwu fought a war without doing enough to get any international support!! That's how we got here! All of those are from Anambra but you won't know because every other part of Igboland overlooks that. You guys should keep cool and face front! We're just trying to clean your mess...

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Simon Ekpa Dark Agenda Against Anambra: Charles Ogbu by Ebubu3: 8:59am On May 21, 2022
DOTian:

You Anambra people should not make the igbos remind you of how Azikiwe, ifeajuna and ojukwus myopic decisions got us entrenched in this mess called Nigeria. You write as if you are some kind of egalitarian culture within an egalitarian culture, yet your bad decisions got us here. Everyday, an Anambra man is looking down on an Enugu man and an ebony man. Does it mean that Anambra people will only follow Igbo movements headed by an Anambra person? Does it work like that?

You rebelled against Uwazurike. You rebelled against Kanu! Now it's Ekpa! What do you think of yourself? Azikiwe forced us into One Nigeria at all cost! Ifeajuna messed up a brilliant coup that succeeded elsewhere apart from Lagos where he was the deputy brigade commander, Ojukwu fought a war without doing enough to get any international support!! That's how we got here! All of those are from Anambra but you won't know because every other part of Igboland overlooks that. You guys should keep cool and face front! We're just trying to clean your mess...

Very brilliant write up.

Fact is foremost Anambra positioned leaders were terrible decision makers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Kwankwaso Said About Him And Peter Obi Leaving PDP / Popular Pastor Whose Prophecies Usually Come To Pass, Predicts Winner Of 2023 Pr / If Tinubu Made Lagos, Why This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.