Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

Get A List Of Universities In The World And Their Websites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get A List Of Universities In The World And Their Websites (485 Views)

List Of Universities In Ghana Accredited & Recognized In Nigeria / 2013 JAMB CUT-OFF: List Of Universities And Their Jamb/post-utme Cut Off Marks / The List Of Universities That Accept Ijmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A List Of Universities In The World And Their Websites by soi(m): 1:07am On Jul 14, 2011
I did come across this set of e books from an online store. I suppose it will be useful for students who intend to continue their education abroad.

The books sell for $1 each at www.Payloadz.com but you will need paypal to make a purchase. If you do have access to Paypal, then, you can pay for the book and download it from the store.

The first volume have the list of universities and web addresses from the following countries: Albania, Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, and Azerbaijan . Click on the link below for a direct access to the volume.

http://store.payloadz.com/details/955474-ebooks-education-directory-of-universities-in-the-world-volume-1-countries-whose-names-start-with-letter-a-.html

The second volume is a list of universities and websites from the following countries: Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, and Burundi. Click on the link below for a direct access to the volume.

http://store.payloadz.com/details/955643-ebooks-education-world-university-directory-volume-2-countries-and-dependencies-with-names-beginning-with-b-.html

If I come across other cheaper compositions, I'll post it here. Best of luck for those seeking to travel abroad,

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An Africa / Pls Any First Class Student In The House? / Get Also Ur Change Of Course Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.