Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:27 AM

If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go (3041 Views)

Do You Want An Affordable Tablet Pc? Then Get Sea-net Tablet Pc. / I Want An Iphone 4 / Do You Want An Affordable Computer And Gadget? Look No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2011
We deal with original American products
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 1:16am On Dec 15, 2011
Sweet old days
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by GeorgeD1(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2011
hello ikotech,
can you make this happen? i need this little sony 32g walkman digital media player. check it out:

http://www.sony.com.my/product/nwz-a846

pls reply asap. thanks.
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2011
@George_D

Will check that item when I get back to Toronto
on the 20th of December.

Text me on Wednesday next week at this number

+1416-826-2622
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2011
Here i Come Live!!! again

London used laptop,New laptops,

All kinds of Blackberry, Torch, Bold 1,2,3,4,5, Curve 1,2,3 at cheapest Rate Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nokia phones.then all the computers accessories, desktop system.

Flash usb modem for browsing at Attractive Rate!!!

UPS Back up,Phone Back up,HP Printed(2050,3050 etc cool )

HP Toner Canon Printer

Laptop Charger, Nokia Phones, China Phones, HTC Phones, Tecno Phones, Webcam, Laptop Head Phones, APC Back up

APC Surge Protector

My company name remains Fedics technology Nig ltd .

Call me on 08066063727,

COMPUTER VILLAGE SUIT

NAME EVERESTUS MGBENKA
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2011
@Johnpaul2k2
would you not be better off if you start your own thread
China man
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by GeorgeD1(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2011
IIKOTECH:

@George_D

on the 20th of December.

+1416-826-2622

ok, game on then. let the search begin!
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by kayson0129: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
Why are you so quick to call others China Man? Why are you so afraid of competition? You are only partaking in the privilege provided by the webmaster which allows you to post on this site - and that same privilege applies to others which also allows them to post on a thread created by them and even others contrary to your personal belief. It is the Internet, and the only person that has a claim to this site, is the provider of that privilege.

The heading for your advertisement reads "American Product(s)", but I have seen some of your post also indicating Canada.

Canada is a different country from America, they only share a common border, hence your post is even more fraudulent than the one you called China Man - at least he/she claim the products are from London and sticks by that claim.

Get your geography straight and stop fronting here. Even if Canada is in the same continent as USA, it doesn't absolve your product from coming from Canada and you, advertising America. This is False Advertisement.

If you take the time to look at your product carefully, they are probably made all over the world including China, and that is due to Globalization.
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2011
@kayson0129
I guess you a village man that doesn't know his geography.
If you know what continent means you should understand
that Canada is an American country.
I leave there and I know what I'm talking about.
Just open your thread simple and stop acting like
you know too much when you don't have a clue.
And how is this your business Mr. too know.
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by kayson0129: 4:44am On Dec 21, 2011
Canada is not an American Country, but resides in the American Continent.

Please check your Geography again or better yet: GOOGLE IT. By the way, here is a map of USA,
and I'll appreciate you showing me where Canada is listed among the 50 States that makes up
the United States of America territories.
http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/namerica/usstates/bwnames.htm

Countries by Continents:
http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/america.htm

___ Countries of the Americas and the Caribbean
Area: North America (Canada, USA): 20 000,000 km2 (7 700,000 mi2);
Central America and the Caribbean: 20 720 000 km2 (8 000,000 mi2);
South America: 17 900,000 km2 (6 900,000 mi2)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_continent

By your own response, you live in Canada which is in the American Continent and not USA.

Your advertisement implies that your products are from USA, hence who is the fraud here?
If we all are to make such an assumption, I guess products from Mexico, Anguilla, Belize,
El Salvador and Haiti should all be advertised as An America Product.

Your problem is you are too quick to call people names, and your ignorance is unbelievable.
Besides, the fact that you claim to live in Canada and doesn’t understand that Nairaland is
a forum speaks volume.

You live in Canada; and so what? Are you the first person to live overseas?

By the volume of arrogance I have seen you display here, and on some of your postings,
you would have been better of not disclosing your domicile and always cross check your facts
before posting.

Your ability to post here is a privilege – Period.
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by GeorgeD1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2011
IIKOTECH:

@George_D

on the 20th of December.

+1416-826-2622

ikotech,
how far about this sony media player? any luck?
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
happy holidays

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Black Berry Phones From Usa...ALL 25 PIECES SOLD OUT!! SOLD!! / US Used Samsung Corei7 Laptop - price 70k SOLD / 10MM 2 CORE FLEXIBLE SOLAR PV CABLES FOR SOLAR INSTALLATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.