Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,877 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Husband Was Mobbed ...,I Seek Justice; Wife Of Slain Sound Engineer (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Was Mobbed ...,I Seek Justice; Wife Of Slain Sound Engineer (Video) (332 Views)

Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Was Mobbed ...,I Seek Justice; Wife Of Slain Sound Engineer (Video) by chigator2: 9:08pm On May 16, 2022
Wife of the slain Sound Engineer, Mr David Umoh granted LASG media an interview. Where she spoke on the incident of her husband's death, the perpetrators and expressed her desire for Justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpl4vdPwiYs

OAM4J , Mynd44
Re: My Husband Was Mobbed ...,I Seek Justice; Wife Of Slain Sound Engineer (Video) by TundeDes: 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
Pitiable situation
Re: My Husband Was Mobbed ...,I Seek Justice; Wife Of Slain Sound Engineer (Video) by Johnny147147: 6:55am On May 17, 2022
She doesn't look disturbed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Catholic Priest Was Killed During Rescue Operation - Edo Police Command / Wire-wire: Nigerian National Wanted By The FBI For $3.5 Million In Wire-wire Fra / Oyo Police Command Parades Suspected Abductors Of Former Gov. Akala's Farm Super

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.