Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Are Ladies Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Like This? (994 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Like This? by Brainjotting: 10:55pm On May 16, 2022
I went to one Aboki shop to buy something, there I met a grown up lady buying this Munchies or munchit don't really know the correct name, you know that's snacks that taste lik they poured curry inside. She bought two big packs. When I saw it, I was shocked because I have tried eating like 3 sticks of that before from a small pack I couldnt because of the too much curry taste but this lady was buying 2 big packs. When I saw that I became a little bit curious and asked her "Sorry are you the one eating these or you are buying them for your kids" I asked because I wanted to know if adults do enjoy that too because I have tried severally to eat it to no avail . The next thing she fled up and said why should I ask her that question , don't I know it's too personal, she didn't stop there, she continued " don't I know that the question is too intrusive , I said shoor all these grammer ontop simple and harmless question. Omo since that day I learnt how to mind my business.

Talking about minding my business, I am in the business of teaching people how to write a good business plan or business proposal, you can contact me to teach you or to write one for you for a token. It's my business, let me mind it.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Qatar2022: 11:00pm On May 16, 2022
You're jobless that's what happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Bluezy13(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2022
Ehmmm...
About the business plan...
I have sent you a male.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Brainjotting: 11:03pm On May 16, 2022
Qatar2022:
You're jobless that's what happen
Do you know anyone that want to learn how to write a standard business plan or someone that needs one, hit me up.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Brainjotting: 11:05pm On May 16, 2022
Bluezy13:
Ehmmm...
Let's talk . My number is on my profile or signature
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by MMWandali: 11:08pm On May 16, 2022
She is just angry because you thought she has Children

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Brainjotting: 11:09pm On May 16, 2022
Bluezy13:
Ehmmm...
I have sent you a male.
Ok I will check my mail now and revert
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Brainjotting: 11:15pm On May 16, 2022
MMWandali:
She is just angry because you thought she has Children
You could be right
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Brainjotting: 12:13am On May 17, 2022
Bluezy13:
Ehmmm...
I have sent you a male.
Can't find the mail just use the number on my profile to chat me up
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by chatinent: 1:57am On May 17, 2022
You have a gossip tendency.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Pickmycall: 6:11am On May 17, 2022
Yeye post.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by beautyhd: 6:43am On May 17, 2022
Mind your business is a virtue that if adhered to saves one from uncalled insults.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Brainjotting: 7:08am On May 17, 2022
beautyhd:
Mind your business is a virtue that if adhered to saves one from uncalled insults.
you don't need to say more, I am now minding my business, which is helping people right business plans and proposal, which so many persons have contacted me, so I don't think there will be more time for such
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:07am On May 17, 2022
She no see slap give you
Yeye talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls That Cannot Date A Guy Without Using A Car. / Most Men Here Are Unjust! / I Watched As Messages Trooped Into My Phone In Hundreds; My Nude Pictures Were A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.