Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,235 members, 7,967,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:27 PM

Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged (32928 Views)

Plateau PDP In Danger As Another Zamfara Scenario Looms / Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by kabu: 10:01am On May 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Atiku has been on the news this week for the wrong reasons, is this the fulani man we can trust again come 2023? Why is he so pained by little questions n provocations?
Atiku do not want journalists to ask him, why he deleted his comment on Deborah Samuel's death

1 Like

Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by unicornguytunde: 10:11am On May 17, 2022
What education? You thought wrong mate ...

ovie8200:
I thought this man was well educated, articulate and respected all but he has shown that he is not different from his colleagues in the north. PDP delegates should not make a mistake choosing him as their candidate. He maybe worse than we may think.
Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by ovie8200: 10:47am On May 17, 2022
Daggash98:
Face ur problem. You and those paid journalists should know the difference between PRIVATE and OPEN meetings.

My friend, I have no problem whatsoever, nobody pay me and neither I am a journalist. I careless about whoever Nigerians elected as their president. No president ever lead me in that country since 1999 because I don't live there nor hardly come to visit. So continue voting useless people like Buhari....it's none of my business.
Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by Bimpe29: 10:55am On May 17, 2022
That's really unpresidential.
Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 17, 2022
I wish i was a delegate of PDP grin cheesy Yes i am tongue from Atiku alone nothing less than 10million am going to collect from wike 10 million, from sarki,10million and my vote goes to ....peter obi nothing go happen
Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by waziri4biz: 1:11pm On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
If PDP dares give Atiku their ticket, they have lost already.
The selfish man doesn't stand for the truth. He's more concerned about his ambition than the wellbeing of his people.
You are campaigning in disguise..
Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by toujurs: 1:36pm On May 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Atiku has been on the news this week for the wrong reasons, is this the fulani man we can trust again come 2023? Why is he so pained by little questions n provocations?
Nigerians know him as a thief

1 Like

Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by Kuriosmynd: 2:36pm On May 17, 2022
ovie8200:
I thought this man was well educated, articulate and respected all but he has shown that he is not different from his colleagues in the north. PDP delegates should not make a mistake choosing him as their candidate. He maybe worse than we may think.
Educated my feet!
Someone who only has a certificate diploma in hygeine...lol
He only just went back to schl last year to get one fake degree....cos of his presidential ambition
Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by doshiyad1: 3:10pm On May 17, 2022
MyExpression:
I think God wants to help Nigeria.
He has heard our cries...and has decided to show us the true colours of our Presidential Aspirants.

No more assumptions, know who you're voting for!

Absolutely and exactly my thoughts. Atiku is finished

1 Like

Re: Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged by Daggash98: 8:59pm On May 21, 2022
brightalo1010:
So they're the ones that deleted his tweet about the killing last week?
Deleting the tweet never the problem so far many people read and digested the content of the message. To me, he is far better than others who could say anything because of selfish ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos / Ten Things About MKO's Daughter, Rinsola, APC National Youth Leader Aspirant / US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.