Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,032 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

About To Fly To North Cyprus - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About To Fly To North Cyprus (21498 Views)

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
@Iz2much, I raise my hand o, Waz hapin?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by iz2much: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2011
my sis is sending me something i needed someone to help me with that
and i will be forever great ful. just lil indomie and lil food stuffs
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 3:13am On Aug 19, 2011
@all,tnk u so much for all d info u'v bn providing here. U mean, Qatar Air, Emirate&Egypt all ply Lagos-Erçan route. Then, do they have stop overs at some places/where? Will it be possible to book at d airport d same day I intend to travel or a day earlier (ie. Bw 10th to 12th september)? @iz2much, Pls could u tell me how to weigh my bagage before going 2d airport to ensure it didn't exceed d alloted 50kg, if I knw dis then I wil make room for ur own and contact ur sis. Also, is it easy&affordable to buy extra space for extra kg and what cost applies or can such be sometimes unavailable or difficult 2get leaving u with no option than throw away d extra kilos?pls founded info required.tnx d contact ur sis. Also, is it easy&affordable to buy extra space for extra kg and what cost applies or can such be sometimes unavailable or difficult 2get leaving u with no option than throw away d extra kilos?pls founded info required.tnx
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by kheme(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2011
yea, all those airlines fly to ISTANBUL, but from istanbul, you'd have to fly TURKISH AIRLINE most probably to ERCAN. but not to worry, the travel agent that will book your ticket will book it all together for you.

So, you're gonna fly like this,

with Egypt Air: Lagos > Cairo > Istanbul > Ercan
with Emirates: Lagos > Dubai > Istanbul > Ercan
with Turkish Air: Lagos > Istanbul > Ercan

i don't know about Qatar Air. But all flights from Istanbul to Ercan would most probably be by Turkish Air. This is just the breakdown of the entire flight.

this is just so you know sha. but when you go to your travel agent, tell em you're flying from Lagos to Ercan, and they will book the relevant flights.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
@kheme,tnx 4ur breakdown but I don't have d contact of trusted travel agents in Naija, would need a link pls. Also, my choice would be traveling from Abuja airport to Erçan. Pls I can browse well for detailed info on how to make a genuine booking but would need a little recommendations to websites that are genuine for d airlines, flights or travel agents 2handle my flight reservation. Pls respond quick, tnx
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by kheme(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
listen, you better go through an agent. that's their business, that's what they do. ask around for established travel agents or popular ones over at your area.

as for leaving from abuja, i don't know which airlines depart from abuja, so i can't comment on that.

i don't know of any travel agents, but i would ask for you.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
@khme, thank you very much for the encouragement. I use to fear any body who claims to be travelling agent because of the exploits of scammers, so I thought it could be possible for someone to do your booking directly but with your explanation, I now know it doesn't hurt to work with a reliable traveling agent for ease and sure-fire booking without any mistakes. Well, I will equally be doing my search but in case you find one you can recommend, please send to my inbox before you send here and someone would misconstrue you and labelled you a scammer advertising for clique. By then, you may not want to assist me again because even me can not take being insulted when I am not even paid for the work rather a voluntary work from my heart.thanks for your understanding
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by kheme(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
@esko: have you gotten your ticket yet?? i'm working with a travel agent here and i might be able to get good flights at good prices.

same goes for anyone else here looking for cheap flights. We can compare prices between my agent here in Cyprus and yours, and you go for the cheaper.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2011
@elijah05: please check your email. i have sent you confirmation of your flight details.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by esko: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2011
@kheme,I thought I already emaild u to book me frm there or send me d cost to compare with what agents here said. So u'v booked for Elijah, pls do my own for me. U know I hav 2leave b4 11th sept. Tnx

1 Like

Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2011
@esko: i'm sorry if i missed your email or something, it wasn't really clear to me if you wanted me to book or if you were finding out if i could help. However, there are no flights within the next few days because of the Bayram (check your email). Nevertheless, i will start looking for you right away.

Kindly send me your details, flight date, return date, name and phone number
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by akinbimatt: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2011
@kheme,how much did u book for elijah? Is it return or one way?which airline?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2011
$1,400 would you like me to get one for you? you should act fast because as time draws close, the prices go higher. Email your details and shall discuss on Monday morning
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by mitojojo(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2011
dont book egyptair if you a first timer you really not going to like yourself, turkish airline is the best you can take, i live here for 5 years so im telling you from experience wip3 has done a great job for u guys here, enjoy your stay in NC
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2011
@mitojojo: what has your experience been? i've also been here 5yrs, and have used egypt air as well, and i have friends that have used egypt air too, both new and old students, with no problems, so what was your experience?

someone else was telling me stuff about issues with egypt air in cairo, i still don't understand what the problem is or what? so um, kindly elaborate what your experience was so people can learn from it.

and if it's the issue of luggage or hotel accommodation, there's are instructions, and MOST people just ignore them.

sometimes, egypt air is the cheaper option.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by mitojojo(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2011
yes Egypt air is a cheap option but as a fresh student i wont advice because of the long transit hour and last year egypt air lost so many people's luggage, though i have traveled with the airline twice to Nigeria and it really used to be stressful but due to the price (cheap), so i will only advice the fresh people to travel with Turkish Airline as its straight and comfortable.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2011
plz ,make una help me o, i got some of my documents that my bro is sending me next week, plz is anyone coming during the week? i beg? na just envelop o, biko
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2011
@iz2much,

Let him send it through regular post and you get it the next 19 days. Still faster than waiting for no one to help you.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by iz2much: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
imperiouxx:

@iz2much,

Let him send it through regular post and you get it the next 19 days. Still faster than waiting for no one to help you.

i need it during the week,
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by mitojojo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
if he is sending it from NC ask him to send it through DHL you should get it in 3 days, my cousin once forgot my passport in his bag and travelled back while i was still in Nigeria, he posted it and I got it in 3 days,
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2011
mitojojo:

if he is sending it from NC ask him to send it through DHL you should get it in 3 days, my cousin once forgot my passport in his bag and travelled back while i was still in Nigeria, he posted it and I got it in 3 days,

its been sent from NIGERIA down here NC
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
@esko, @Elijah, I have read through this thread, Its interesting, I will like you to pls tell us your experience at the embassy, all what to do to acquire the Visa as well as the documents used so as to help those of us coming behind, Thanks
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2012
Honestly, u need not ask dis question: becos WIP has already addressed this issue in NORTH CYPRUS thread. Well, go to abuja.mfa.gov.tr for the requirement.as for the interview,it's very easy:no much or difficult question.Afterall, it's just a transit visa.Best
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
here is a list of required documents from the Turkish Embassy Website:

http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/ShowInfoNotes.aspx?ID=121786
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by brian92: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2012
cool
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by starbuoyobama: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
Am about to fly to abuja now,for the visa at the turkish embassy,pls who has useful info on the things to do and not 2 do,WHO ELSE IS GOING TO CYPRUS,this fall
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by evanscami: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hey Starbuoy! About going to Abj for my visa,guess you've gone nd come back..how was it? Did you get d visa? Any idea how much should be in the bank statement for visa application?...ll b going to Cyprus in fall by God's grace...going to EMU..Which school are you going for?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Just pray and believe in God..as long as you are going to study and u pay ur school fees, u will get ur visa..shalla
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by evanscami: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2012
timmy1999: Just pray and believe in God..as long as you are going to study and u pay ur school fees, u will get ur visa..shalla
thanks Timmy.. :-)
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
evanscami: thanks Timmy.. :-)
Let me know the outcome of your visa..goodluck
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by evanscami: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
timmy1999:
Let me know the outcome of your visa..goodluck
I will..takia :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Port Complex Connected To Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line / Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) / Going For PLAB Exam And Abandoning Residency Program in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.