Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,382 members, 7,968,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:23 PM

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade (31721 Views)

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Paul Eneche Reveals What Believers Need To Do / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Handsum64: 7:38am On May 17, 2022
Wayward Christians always all about themselves and their prosperity with nothing for salvation of souls.
How can you glorify a G.O more than a prophet.
Hypocrites
I spit on you
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by WibusJaga: 7:38am On May 17, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by truthfinder319: 7:39am On May 17, 2022
The young lady was Deborah Yakubu. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2022
YoungLionken:
Was it actually because of the gruesome murder of Deborah or due to fear undecided??.

Do you want him to put the lives of attendees to risk? At least he can be protected. But what about attendees?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by DonBenny77(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2022
There is nothing like one Nigeria that's why I always sympathize with NK.
When slaughter market was still functional in Port Harcourt, the muslims will shut down the market for over one hour on Fridays restricting movement and sales nobody disturbed them or fought them.
I remember my NYSC days in Jigawa ganza buji lga the corpers lodge was relocated from the heart of the community to the back of their local government secretariat surrounded by farmlands exposing us to parasites that preyed on us after millet and other crops have been harvested. Their reason was that the corpers Christian fellowship would convert their children.
Where is the religious tolerance Buhari preaches?
It's double standards.
This country should breakup already.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Ekugbeh(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Cancelling the crusade is not enough. The likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo etc should all speak up about the separation of Nigeria. This is getting out of hand, Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways!. It is absolutely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.
Do you know why you get an erection anytime secession is mentioned? It's because you haven't contributed your quota to Nation building, when you do, you such thing won't be found in any of ur sentences

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by MT: 7:43am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Cancelling the crusade is not enough. The likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo etc should all speak up about the separation of Nigeria. This is getting out of hand, Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways!. It is absolutely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.

Separation of Nigeria won't solve any problem. Most of the religious leaders are the problem, openly preaching hate and intolerance. Till the Government starts to arrest and prosecute these so-called religious leaders, who feel they are untouchables and above our laws.

We have fanatics in all religions. I'm a Christian and I will not use broad brush to paint all Muslims. Their leaders have brainwashed some of them, we have the same in other religions. Sadly, Govt won't do anything because they need these leaders of religion for their political campaign. Business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by BloomingDale(f): 7:43am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

He cancelled the crusade because of the chaos that emanated there after the death of Deborah and not because of her death. If there was still peace after her death, he would have gone ahead with the crusade to collect his tithes and offerings.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Samunique(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2022
[quote author=baliyubla post=112906825]Knew was only a matter of time before Daddy GO showed his frustration. Mortals shouldn’t fight for their Gods.[/quotep] Foolishness runs in your blood!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by BloomingDale(f): 7:45am On May 17, 2022
MT:

Separation of Nigeria won't solve any problem. Most of the religious leaders are the problem, openly preaching hate and intolerance. Till the Government starts to arrest and prosecute these so-called religious leaders, who feel they are untouchables and above our laws.

We have fanatics in all religion. I'm a Christian and I will not use broad brush to paint all Muslims. Their leaders have brainwashed some of them, we have the same in other religions. Sadly, Govt won't do anything because they need these leaders of religion for their political campaign. Business as usual.

It would solve a lot. The first of this is that progressive laws can easily be made without some sharia infested region taking us backwards.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Samunique(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2022
[quoteauthor=baliyubla post=112906825] Knew was only a matter of time before Daddy GO showed his frustration. Mortals shouldn’t fight for their Gods.[/quotep] Foolishness runs in your blood!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by kingyakos: 7:46am On May 17, 2022
What difference does it make.
Can the crusade convert any Islam to Christian or bring back the our Deborah or will all the offerings be given to Deborah's parents.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by southsouthking(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Men of God should stay clear of politics!

Try to differentiate between politics and persecution.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by jrusky(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I agree with you on this. The only solution to this mingling with animals up north is to let go everyone to his fathers house so they follow their God that was buried on fake site covered in black rectangular occultic box shape dome in darkness its good for them.

Light and darkness can't mingle its just simple as that. Other religion showcase light and openess where their prophet laid but only them put their own prophet inside darkness, that goes a long way to interpret lot of things and the trait reflects in their behaviour as a descendant of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by CelebrityQueen(f): 7:47am On May 17, 2022
ok
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Holaomoakin(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by DMerciful(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2022
Men of God are supposed to be in politics! You cant leave politics to bad people else the country suffers. Moses was both a religious and political leader of Isreal. He led them out of Egypt and resolved political conflicts and wars!
babyfaceafrica:
Men of God should stay clear of politics!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Mrincredible05: 7:49am On May 17, 2022
The evil seed we all sown in this country will haunt us. I blame the religious leaders more, because there will be the ones endorsing leaders whom there know are not capable of leadership. Since this incident happened no leader from the south south or south east has reacted against it. If only our leaders from south sabi themselves most of this things for no dey happen. If as e happen a southern governor begin pursue northerners from him state or close down mosque or ask those northern candidates like Atiku wey refuse to condem the killing not to near his state for campaign or anything. Then these northerners for the behave
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Cancelling the crusade is not enough. The likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo etc [s]should all speak up about the separation of Nigeria. This is getting out of hand, Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways[/s]!. It is absolutely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.
When an obi man comments on a thread one can easily know where he is coming from. You cant conceal warped sentiment.
The question begging for answer is this, why can't the SE go it's on way without depending on others (SS and SW) Same south westerners you guys hate so much.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Moblux(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

To speak up? The continued existence of Nigeria is to these Pentecostal big names ' pecuniary gain. The population portends a big market. Why are they all located in our big cities

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by gambia(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2022
Thats expected of him, I passed through the state yesterday on my way to lag, very backward state. This country has a long way to go. Its so glaring Nigeria will never move forward with this northerners, they place religion above humanity, most of them are low budget terrorist. I weep for our unborn generation.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by anonymuz(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Christ was a peaceful man.moment we profess to be his followers we've embrace peace. Deborah's death pained to the marrows. I even planned something bad in heart. But just remember Jesus and I forgived.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by MT: 7:52am On May 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

It would solve a lot. The first of this is that progressive laws can be easily made without some sharia infested region taking us backwards.

You are wrong. Even if Nigeria disintegrates, you still have fanatics in all religions embedded in the various splinter nations. Cut the head of the snake and you would have killed it permanently. The religious leaders are the one spreading hates, and negatively influencing their followers.

This is the spot these religious fanatics want you. To hate. Lets tolerate each other, respect each other's religions and see humanity in people first. Some of my best friends are Muslims and I still respectfully ask them to explain certain part of their religion which I don't understand. I learn and we move on. A Christian or a Muslim saying they will never associate with individual of different religions is showing a disguised fanaticsm. God creates all of us and we are all functions of the religion we grow up with.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Rebuke: 7:52am On May 17, 2022
Kizzygentle:
This pastor is the highest hypocrite. He cancelled it not because of Deborah's death but because of the chaos happening there presently. Why is it now he is making a statement about it. He dosent involve himself in what dosent favour him financially.. Him and oyedepo..

If yhu have nothing reasonable to say just shut up and get out of here.

It seems some of yhu just want to blame Pastors anytime and for no reason.

Bishop Oyedepo that has always been shouting against this government even before they came into power, yhu are here saying rubbish. Just get out abeg.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Kingpele(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2022
[quote author=StrongAlphMale post=112906878]Cancelling the crusade is not enough. The likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo etc should all speak up about the separation of Nigeria. This is getting out of hand, Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways!. It is absolutely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.[I wish I could like this your statement 10000times this Muslims are animals indeed
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Mavixisu(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by frowland(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

It is not like they can’t speak up - Their utterances might put those who are worshiping up there in danger and even escalate the situation even more.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Mavixisu(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by jrusky(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Holaomoakin:
The way she was led to murder is no different from the way Stephen and other apostles were murdered in the bible.
[/s]

Out of context.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade by Mrincredible05: 7:54am On May 17, 2022
MT:

We have fanatics in all religions. I'm a Christian and I will not use broad brush to paint all Muslims. Their leaders have brainwashed some of them, we have the same in other religions. Sadly, Govt won't do anything because they need these leaders of religion for their political campaign. Business as usual.

Oga this is not just about christian and muslim. Don't we have yoruba muslims. I haven't heard that there killed anybody or started any riot. This is about this bunch of people in the north. We cannot stay with them as one country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.