Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? (464 Views)

"Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria?,” A Quora User Asked - See Answer / Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? by ume1000: 7:38am On May 17, 2022
Been a member of Quora since early 2022 and have learnt more there than I have here since registering in 2014

How come narialand has less educative and engaging topics than Quora despite been older ?
Re: Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? by Painintheass221: 7:47am On May 17, 2022
People here are tribal bigots, Religious assholes, vagabonds, losers and locked up assholes unlike quota where sane and learned people post.

Quota on the other hand is heavily moderated, Nairaland is also heavily moderated.

But nairaland gives all freedom of speech and power to post at will, quota doesn't

6 Likes

Re: Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? by boyfrank: 7:49am On May 17, 2022
You should stop disrespecting Quora by mentioning Nairaland in the same sentence with it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? by illicit(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2022
Nothing is wrong with Nairaland

Any kind of content is available here

1 Like

Re: Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? by dawnomike(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2022
Well, one is global while the other is a local champion... Nairaland is very resourceful if you look into the right places.

3 Likes

Re: Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? by naijainstinct: 8:38am On May 17, 2022
How can you compare Quora with Nairaland? It's like comparing Dubai to Somalia, 911 to Mercedes Maybach or Itel to iPhone.

I saw a topic on front page yesterday or so, it read "Men stop saying these things or you will look broke". I opened it out of curiosity to gain knowledge, only to see a stupid rant from a misguided teenager who is probably still struggling with JAMB.

Sometimes, I feel ashamed of opening Nairaland in public, before people begin to equate my IQ with the quality of topics that are brought to the front-page. Nairaland is a city living on past glory.

3 Likes

Re: Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? by AlexBells(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2022
Nairaland and quara is not motivated towards the same thing, you sound like an idiot for making such comparison, Nairaland is focused on Nigeria and Nigeria politics, if you want to tell me you had learnt more about Nigeria on qoura than you have learnt on nairaland then you are a colossal liar.

You people keeps comparing apple and oranges, you sound slow that's why you needed quara in the first place, may I suggest you also try wikipedia, alternate history, github, reddit, stackoverflow, I can categorically tell you that there are more fools in qoura than nairaland, only problem is, Nairaland is filled with tribal evil genius, the less smart ones stick to likes and share because they won't even withstand the backlash of grammatical mistakes as for qoura such site where some people would be asking why do we need to drink water, and you see a grown ass man explaining to the fellow in the kindest of way.

Nairaland would tell you what an idiot you are and still advice you not to drink water, then the other people will advice you to drink water, then the fool from another angle will tell you drinking water is against so and so, then another idiot will tell you that the reason Nigeria don't have drinking water is becuase PDP looted it, then we see another post two minutes later saying that the drinking water Abacha looted had been returned by Jamaica, and then someone says the lack of drinking water is why Kanu is right about separation then 90% agrees that Nigeria can not work as one country and then, then drops his phone and open a sachet of water and drink

4 Likes

Re: Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 17, 2022
ume1000:
Been a member of Quora since early 2022 and have learnt more there than I have here since registering in 2014

How come narialand has less educative and engaging topics than Quora despite been older ?

User interface and simplicity of use: Nairaland
Content : Quora
Intellectual capacity of Users: Quora
Re: Quora Vs Narialand Which Is Better? by pol23: 9:42am On May 17, 2022
Nairaland just need a little brush up…
Nairaland isn’t even that bad.
Imagine Nairaland have a feature where the comment with highest like automatically comes before those tribal bigotry comment irrespective of time posted.
When I need real answer as regards to Nigeria… nairaland is the surest answer…
And the guy’s trying too..
Also we love to always glorify anything international….
Nairaland by the name tells you it’s a local platform and quora won’t have a better local content.
But nairaland needs to push those tribal comment to the back or better still trash it.

(1) (Reply)

The Southern People's Nonchalance Is Responsible For The North "Power" / Soludo Condemns Gruesome Murder Of Anambra Assembly Member / APC & PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.