Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Did You Know? Kenneth Gyang, Who Hails From Jos, Co-directed BLOOD SISTERS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Know? Kenneth Gyang, Who Hails From Jos, Co-directed BLOOD SISTERS (352 Views)

Meet Prince Ojimadu Paul Mormah Who Hails From Agbor Land / How I Lost Everything After Selling My Soul To Satan - Jeremiah Gyang Cries Out / Kaffy Co - Directed Adekunle's Gold Damn Delilah.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? Kenneth Gyang, Who Hails From Jos, Co-directed BLOOD SISTERS by fabinfos(f): 7:46am On May 17, 2022
Since the release of Netflix first Nigerian original series 'Blood Sisters' fans haven’t gotten enough of the acting and quality of the story.

Fans are already requesting a season 2, with the series making global waves after hitting top spots in over 20 countries including the UK.

Kenneth Gyang and Biyi Bandele directed series which seems to have redeemed Netflix’s production company.

Today we will be talking about Kennet Gyang, a Jos born movie director who is changing the face of the Nigerian movie industry.

Watch: https://fb.watch/d2-yznLsVR/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywoood Actor, Jim Iyk Officially Convert To Islam In Imo State. / Shaggi New Comedy Smile For The Camera Best Of Broda Shaggi / I Did Not Act Nud£s With Lil Wayne -bobrisky's Former PA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.