Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms (23178 Views)

Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Akin Adesina: Atiku Abubakar rallies support for AfdB President / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Basicend: 12:50pm On May 17, 2022
fasho01:
He would have been a better candidate than all the miscreants contesting combined

No sir.

He is in same league as Osibanjo. . Much talk, carriage and intelligence but Nigeria needs aa
it more that those things. She needs a lion to rule her.

1 Like

Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by fasho01(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2022
Basicend:

No sir.

He is in same league as Osibanjo. . Much talk, carriage and intelligence but Nigeria needs aa

Yes sir,

I agree Osinbajo is in that league and how many Nigerians have not seen through him baffles me. However, I beg to differ on Adeshina. He excelled as minister and is doing quite well as AfDB president. He has proven himself faithful in little and I can trust him with much

1 Like

Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by BlazinGlory40: 1:06pm On May 17, 2022
[s][/s]
Nigerialabalaba:
Reject ko deject ni. shiorr grin
sumol yansh dey shake. Presidency no be ur mate o. Just finish ur AfDB first and con join real local politics for Nigeria and join d queue
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by truthfinder319: 1:08pm On May 17, 2022
Like the whole south voted for Abiola. Read and think deeply about the Nigerian Political government. Given the geopolitical configuration of Nigeria, there will be no time the WHOLE SOUTH will vote for a southerner be he Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or Itsekiri. Adesina is qualified but party based constitutional democracy doesn't favour non political or non members of political parties to get power at the presidential level. Peace.

CaptainAyub:
Unfortunately, this is the only Yoruba man the whole south could've voted,not minding d sentiments surrounding zoning

1 Like

Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by baretalk: 1:13pm On May 17, 2022
Wise man, the political terrain does not give civilized men chance.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Manny21: 1:13pm On May 17, 2022
You got to know when to hold on, know when when to walk away, know when to run, you never count your money when sitting at the table (thank you Kenny Rogers). Every political gambler ought to know what this man knows. He will come back.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by IgOga(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2022
xstyle:
This is someone who came out and clearified issues, but it seems other citizens like Goodluck Ebele prefer to keep citizens in the dark. When he is done with AFDB he should come we will consider him for the Job.

Eyin melo ni "we" grin grin grin
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by spiritedtete: 1:28pm On May 17, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Unfortunately, this is the only Yoruba man the whole south could've voted,not minding d sentiments surrounding zoning

He has to emerge from a bad deal if he wants to win the party primary election which will compromise his integrity to lead Nigeria later.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Tareq1105: 1:29pm On May 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Since he's aware of his current responsibilities at ADB, he should have reacted much more earlier when the rumors of his purported ambition was rife, rather than waiting till a nomination form was purchased at a princely sum of 100m and submitted on his behalf

He never filled the Form.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by juniorstar(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2022
Una want make tinubu change am for am
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Tareq1105: 1:40pm On May 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
He won't get one vote from delegates in the primaries, that's why he rejected the form.

This I have seen.

As AfDB president, just like UNDP, WTO, WB, IMF, etc he's not permitted to vie for any elective position.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by frog12: 1:40pm On May 17, 2022
the man know say 100 million will be wasted and he will not win !
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by dmosthigh(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Thank you so much.. he can't betray us now.. Tinubu will get the ticket.. they wanna find all means to discredit Tinubu and all shall not work.. lolz foolish people wanna use Jonathan to fight him.. Falana block the way for them saying jona can't rule again.. lolz. Tinubu is a God sent... He got over 30 years experience in polities, he is a master planner of Yoruba dope state called Lagos state that some tribe called their American and London.. they can't stay in their state still gonna say Yoruba are bad... Majority of yoruba gonna defend our blood....

Celebrate you now that you are still alive?just went through profile this tribal bigots......how can we celebrate some bitch born of hatred for igbos race.

You are not ready for what is about to come.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Morenikeji090(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2022
Lol see motherfucker nitwit coming in my page and tryna bully me you ain't grow up to that courage.. you such a motherfucker caword..yoruba race is far greater than igbo race both in Africa and aborad..
dmosthigh:

Celebrate you now that you are still alive?just went through profile this tribal bigots......how can we celebrate some bitch born of hatred for igbos race.

You are not ready for what is about to come.

1 Like

Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 17, 2022
This man is a gem. Pushing development all over Africa.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Thank you so much.. he can't betray us now.. Osinbajo will get the ticket.. they wanna find all means to discredit Osinbajo and all shall not work.. lolz foolish people wanna use Jonathan to fight him.. Falana block the way for them saying jona can't rule again.. lolz. Osinbajo is a God sent... He got over 30 years experience in polities, he is a master planner of Yoruba dope state called Lagos state that some tribe called their American and London.. they can't stay in their state still gonna say Yoruba are bad... Majority of yoruba gonna defend our blood....
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by yomiracles: 2:00pm On May 17, 2022
He is not like them. He is a man of integrity. He doesn't want to soil his garment.

But I believe he'll available for Nigeria in future.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by NaijaCars4sale: 2:01pm On May 17, 2022
This man would have been a credible candidate if he decided to run
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by techWriter3: 2:14pm On May 17, 2022
He disciplined just another donation
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by mfm04622: 2:19pm On May 17, 2022
Who filled and submitted the form bought for him?
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by DKM123: 2:26pm On May 17, 2022
This one pain me o!
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2022
CaptainAyub:

He would have contested if Apc was ready to adopt him as consensus candidate bt the game in Apc is currently dirty.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by funshint(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2022
A more honourable move than someone (GEJ) waiting for Dollardinho to make him President angry

1 Like

Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by ChiefS(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
Was he not aware ab initio of the rules of AfDB? After much criticism of his move he decided to pull out. Better late than never.
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Ylink4sure: 3:00pm On May 17, 2022
My brother,Yes ooo!
I am so so dissapointed.

He made the right decision, though.

CaptainAyub:
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by ufotunang: 3:03pm On May 17, 2022
I wish you had contested for the presidential seat...I know you would made nigeria better and good....at least you are better than many contestants that want to contest for the president
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Awesome01(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2022
Akin Adeshina and Okonjo Iweala, the 2 people I can vote for and prefer.

However, even if he had agreed to run through APC, PDP, NNDP etc , I would still not have voted for him based on party politics, dirty games and party loyalty.

I would only support and vote for any of them if he or she comes out as independent candidates and not from any of these over-corrupted parties we have at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 3:43pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Thank you so much.. he can't betray us now.. Tinubu will get the ticket.. they wanna find all means to discredit Tinubu and all shall not work.. lolz foolish people wanna use Jonathan to fight him.. Falana block the way for them saying jona can't rule again.. lolz. Tinubu is a God sent... He got over 30 years experience in polities, he is a master planner of Yoruba dope state called Lagos state that some tribe called their American and London.. they can't stay in their state still gonna say Yoruba are bad... Majority of yoruba gonna defend our blood....
foolishness at it's peak
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Morenikeji090(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2022
You are full of stupidity..
Ajehkpako4naija:
foolishness at it's peak
Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by Seniorwriter(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Aptly said.....A considerably best option than the useless lots flocking around....

Awesome01:
Akin Adeshina and Okonjo Iweala, the 2 people I can vote for and prefer.

However, even if he had agreed to run through APC, PDP, NNDP etc , I would still not have voted for him based on party politics, dirty games and party loyalty.

I would only support and vote for any of them if he or she comes out as independent candidates and not from any of these over-corrupted parties we have at the moment.
With or without party sentiments he is a good candidate to vote for if he Aspires.
we need vote in young visionary leaders come next year.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms by yomiracles: 8:04pm On May 17, 2022
He is a good candidate!
Basicend:

No sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections / Buhari And Service Chiefs In Crucial Meeting / PDP Supporters In Rivers On Peaceful Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.