Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene (37169 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by pedrilo: 3:22pm On May 17, 2022
there is a silent religious war in nigeria but we r not ready for that conversation
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by Duru009(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2022
#freeigbos
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 17, 2022
Hizzy:
But they said it was gas explosion
Nigeria Army can lie for Africa
Hahahahhaha..the welder under that building does not use gas..he uses generator and NEPA light.... nigeria na comedy film

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by exnovio(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2022
This country is a joke
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by OneKinGuy(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2022
omo this country self
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by prophetfire: 3:53pm On May 17, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
The goal is to destroy igbos,but it's never going to be possible
#Freeigbos#
. Why can't all this our Igbos go back to their region?
People keep showing you by their words and actions that they don't like you and oppress you all the time and no justice for you and you keep staying there and developing and paying taxes to develop an enemy's place while your own place is laying undeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by AntiBMC(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
ceejayluv:

Does this report state otherwise?

Never said it did...did I?
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 17, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
Hahahahhaha..the welder under that building does not use gas..he uses generator and NEPA light.... nigeria na comedy film
I don't use to believe anything Nigeria Forces say
I was arrested one day, because Ayes and Baggers were fighting and I'm not a Cultist but they randomly arrested us, where we were playing Ashigo game and they immediately handcuffed us and they were parading us on their hilux my man I was in their hilux onse they see boys they will arrest even those that just returned from Lagos they were in Romchi Park, pure water distributors
Non of us are Cultist but onse you have 5k to 10k they will release you
And one police man living in our house a senior officer and he's a watch man pastor came to plead on my behalf he told the one that arrested me that he knows that I'm not a Cultist he should leave me, that it's because of this wayo work that he does that's why he haven't finished building his house in the village for the past eight years my brother after much pleading they collected 4k and free me
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by 4ckyou: 4:07pm On May 17, 2022
Oxtertee:
taught NPF said it was a gas cylinder explosion and not bomb, abi wetin come bring gunshot enter gas explosion again? this story no clear.

e no clear to you because you are not thinking clearly, you should be wise enough to know that' it's a bomb explosion but the army are just trying to cover it up
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by amuwo1980: 4:19pm On May 17, 2022
Igbos shud continue fold their hands and wait to die , it is their choice .
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by pmc01(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2022
coded01:
***RED ALERT*** ***RED ALERT*** ***RED ALERT***

***All Southerners living in the Northern part of Nigeria must, I repeat must LEAVE the North NOW and RETURN to the South***

***All Southerners must be ready to DEFEND themselves***
And return to sit-at-home abi?
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by newconnectng1: 4:28pm On May 17, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by uvalentine2003(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2022
The Daughter of First Victim of The Explosion
It's a Gas Explosion not a bomb
I'm in Kano

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by Moz22: 4:41pm On May 17, 2022
What the Bleep is wrong with this country
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by Heavensent01(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2022
Bombethern and burningthern Nigeria, a region full of foolish and stupid people in majority
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by God1stson(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2022
coded01:

***All Southerners living in the Northern part of Nigeria must, I repeat must LEAVE the North NOW and RETURN to the South***

Pls take these warnings seriously. They had it all planned in 2015 but GEJ disappointed them.Now the scenerio has changed south east especially is not ready to tolerate this at this point so represal maybe imminent. MOST IMPORTANTLY IN MY PRAYER GROUP NITE VIRGIL, THEIR WAS SO MANY REVELATIONS OF MASS DEPLOYMENT OF SOLDIERS IN THE SOUTH. IF U ARE A CHILD OF GOD, U NEED TO PRAY 4 GOD TO AVERT THESE THINGS.ITS ALMOST AT THE DOOR POST. I HATE TO SPREAD PANIC BUT MANY REVELATIONS COMING FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE CAN'T BE LIE. PLEASE GOD HELP US TO OUTLIVE THIS BUHARI REGIME AND HELP USHER A GOOD AND RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA.IJN AMEN
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by Oxtertee(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2022
4ckyou:

e no clear to you because you are not thinking clearly, you should be wise enough to know that' it's a bomb explosion but the army are just trying to cover it up

I know the lies will still come back to hunt the useless people trying to cover up and downplay the incident.
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by emmyileri(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2022
Religion, poverty and illiteracy is the problem of the north
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by LordOfTheGame: 9:53pm On May 17, 2022
The real terrorists are all over the place harming innocent people and destroying lives and properties and the useless FG and their attack dogs will not go after them but will be in East killing innocent Igbo youths.
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by bayelsaowei(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2022
Afamsi:
After all the bragging about ending insurgency and terrorism in Nigeria, Buhari is still as helpless as a fallen boobs
grin
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by Omodua(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2022
coded01:

Sad,Nigeria will soon go into extinction. And Buhari may be the last President of a united Nigeria.

SOBS!
Re: Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene by Igbojew: 9:42pm On May 18, 2022
Imagine,the youths attacked soldiers with stone but let it be in South East that something like this happened your guess is as good as mine and some people will still want Igbos to remain in this Fulani country with them.G-d forbid bad thing.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode / Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.