Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 (23316 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by jacoik(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2022
salbis:
Obi is the best fit for this job, but i don't think he will scale through. Poor Nigerians love who will torture them to death. We have seen what happened during the past administrations and still seeing what is happening under Buhari. Sad to say that we deserve the type of leaders we get.
you said it better. We deserve the leaders we want
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by TAYO124: 2:17pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=Seun post=
Peter Obi visited Arise TV this morning to speak to Reuben Abati, Tundun Abiola, and Rufai - about his ambition to be elected as the next president of Nigeria in 2023.[/quote]

No man nor angel maybe able to fix Nigeria, things are so bad it will require collective effort.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by SmartPolician: 2:18pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Peter Obi is capable and experienced but thats the least of the factors needed to clinch the seat in Nigeria. Sad reality..

Every tribe would first of all vote for their own candidates before others. Forget about all these talks on NL.. Tribal and religious considerations would come into the fray.

Politics is a game of numbers. Peter Obi can only be assured of his people's votes and that isn't going to be enough to capture the presidential seat. Yoruba would massively vote for Tinubu/APC. That's the truth. The first major hurdle for him would be the clinching of the PDP candidature. Can he honestly beat Atiku or Wike in a straight fight at the primaries? These two would be spoilers for any PDP presidential candidate coming from the Southeast. After winning the primaries, can Peter Obi honestly rustle up 25% votes from 24 states of the federation and from 4 geopolitical zones? Apart from the Southeast, Southsouth and part of the North Central which other zone would cast its votes him?

I really would want him to win.

See, politics isn't about being popular enough to garner votes from every region, NO. What politicians need to win elections is to have people in their parties who believe in their dream and willing to key into it. With that, everyone will get to work and make sure they deliver their LGA and states. Yes, that's why they are not independent candidates.

For instance, nobody was willing to vote for Buhari In the South West until Tinubu formed an alliance with him. Afterwards, Tinubu delivered the regional votes to the APC. In summary, you need a structure, money and party members to believe in you to win elections in Nigeria, not necessarily popularity everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Cromagnon: 2:21pm On May 17, 2022
signature2012:
What will it cause us as a Nation to give this man a chance.Just 4 years and to see what he has to offer.

It will cost tribalism
We will feel marginalised
Ppl don't like feeling marginalised
They prefer it to development

No,they will prefer someone their tribe,religion.
They will campaign for someone who is visionless.Then after few years in power,they start feeling the heat.
Next election,same cycle continue.

Many Nigerians are greedy and don’t want this country to be better.Many prefer someone they can directly benefit from instead of the masses having a good life.
Why we deserve the result we get

Many Nigerians are selfish.

For example,look at how the Northerners voted for the dullard Buhari,almost 8 years,I doubt if anyone of them can pin point what their region has benefited so far.

Can you point to what Anambra gained from obi?
I've asked this question many times, never an answer

Any President that come into power and can’t offer good Governance in 4 years does not deserve a 2nd term.
4 yrs abi within first 6 months

4 years is enough to fix this Country.

No it isn't ,calm down

They will use religion and tribe to divide is.
No
We already divided
They are just exploiting it
Where we are unified(football, the Same tribe,religion,selfishness, greed and wealth love, nobody is exploiting

We keep falling to their foolery.
Aren’t we tired of this suffering?

No

Ordinary bread is snow N1,000.
Caused by laziness

We are still on same salary for over many years.

Few are salary earners
Traders have adjusted
Salary earners chose salary life

Yes,there is global inflation,but the one we facing in this country is too extreme.

Not really

All you hear is N10B,N50B ,N80B stolen just by one person.While people are suffering daily looking for what to eat.

Na dem wan suffer instead of fighting for their share

When are we going to get it right?
when we suffer properly
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by MyAmericandream(f): 2:23pm On May 17, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.
Can you please state the list of things he did for Anambra. I’m too lazy do some research.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Cromagnon: 2:25pm On May 17, 2022
kerry57:
Sure, obi has got the vibes of good leadership but the naija that I know will never allow good brains like this to rule because of the corrupt lots at strategic positions in the govt.
Naija is just set up by this rogues to continue to fail for their selfish benefits.
if a brain is good it will find a way to enter
He is just a sweet talker
Zero brain
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by chrizzyace: 2:26pm On May 17, 2022
Imortal001:
Osinbajo my number one choice, then maybe obi., but Tinubu and Atiku should go and contest in cuba and cameroon respectively!

Comrade deh calm down naub cheesy grin As Igbo smoker wey one of them be abi wetin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by jaxxy(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2022
Image123:

Will their salaries and all their emoluments be borrowed money? Are they all paying millions of naira for what has finished?

yes now. our total revenue is used to service debts and we are borrowing to fund our budget so what u do want yo share again??
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by BusinessDream: 2:38pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Peter Obi is capable and experienced but thats the least of the factors needed to clinch the seat in Nigeria. Sad reality..

Every tribe would first of all vote for their own candidates before others. Forget about all these talks on NL.. Tribal and religious considerations would come into the fray.

Politics is a game of numbers. Peter Obi can only be assured of his people's votes and that isn't going to be enough to capture the presidential seat. Yoruba would massively vote for Tinubu/APC. That's the truth. The first major hurdle for him would be the clinching of the PDP candidature. Can he honestly beat Atiku or Wike in a straight fight at the primaries? These two would be spoilers for any PDP presidential candidate coming from the Southeast. After winning the primaries, can Peter Obi honestly rustle up 25% votes from 24 states of the federation and from 4 geopolitical zones? Apart from the Southeast, Southsouth and part of the North Central which other zone would cast its votes him?

With Peter Obi on the ballot via PDP, South East and South South will vote for him... With larg Numbers of Igbos outside South East and South South, he will get votes there as well.

In South West, he will pull 50-50. In Middle Belt, He will pull considerable amount of vote. Where I am not sure of is North East and North West...
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by George234(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2022
The only Man that can improve the situation of this Country is Peter Obi...the rest are the same Material for looting

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Ngorbungor(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Can you please state the list of things he did for Anambra. I’m too lazy do some research.

The man have challenged you to do your research or you are waiting for someone to do it for you when you are not a cripple, or an otoundo.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by BusinessDream: 2:42pm On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

See, politics isn't about being popular enough to garner votes from every region, NO. What politicians need to win elections is to have people in their parties who believe in their dream and willing to key into it. With that, everyone will get to work and make sure they deliver their LGA and states. Yes, that's why they are no independent candidates.

For instance, nobody was willing to vote for Buhari In the South West until Tinubu formed an alliance with him. Afterwards, Tinubu delivered the regional votes to the APC. In summary, you need a structure, money and party members to believe in you to win elections in Nigeria, not necessarily popularity everywhere.
This is nothing but the truth. Where Obi has problem now is that his Party is against him even before the whole race started. They have stopped including him in polls, their party handle on social media does not promote his content, no like, no retweet, no posting... but they are doing that for Saraki and Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Imortal001: 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
chrizzyace:

Comrade deh calm down naub cheesy grin As Igbo smoker wey one of them be abi wetin
U weh know, know wehtin i mean. Oil dey ur head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by MyAmericandream(f): 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
Ngorbungor:

The man have challenged you to do your research or you are waiting for someone to do it for you when you are not a cripple, or an otoundo.
Let me reserve my comment, the end will always justify the means.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by GreatrAnalyst: 2:59pm On May 17, 2022
In a saner clime, PDP or whatever their name is will unequivocally put him down as the candidate, but no, the money bags among the candidates are ready to push him away.

Nigeria doesn't always have room for her best to lead from the front.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by zuchyblink(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2022
Wow! Always spot on
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Classicalman(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2022
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URSWNQxyKtQ
Peter Obi visited Arise TV this morning to speak to Reuben Abati, Tundun Abiola, and Rufai - about his ambition to be elected as the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
After listening to Peter Obi, all I have to say is that, IF NIGERIA FAILS TO ELECT THIS MAN COME 2023, THEN WE ARE DOOMED.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by kponkedenge(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2022
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URSWNQxyKtQ
Peter Obi visited Arise TV this morning to speak to Reuben Abati, Tundun Abiola, and Rufai - about his ambition to be elected as the next president of Nigeria in 2023.

I watched the whole video, this man is truly prepared for the challenges Nigeria faces. Unfortunately, people like this won't ever be voted into power.... Because Nigerians naturally love to suffer.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Jesona(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2022
Peter Obi is a very good choice for President... If we truly want to get Nigeria working again.. This is not about personal integrity or not, but about knowing what would work and how to do it based on previous practical experiences..

If we check out all these aspirants, how many of them have been a wealth creator before joining politics.... That should give us a guide on whom can lead Nigeria to economic prosperity.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Oziens: 3:08pm On May 17, 2022
Well said bro. May you continue to grow in wisdom and knowledge.

signature2012:
What will it cause us as a Nation to give this man a chance.Just 4 years and to see what he has to offer.

They will campaign for someone who is visionless.Then after few years in power,they start feeling the heat.

Many Nigerians are greedy and don’t want this country to be better.Many prefer someone they can directly benefit from instead of the masses having a good life.

For example,look at how the Northerners voted for the dullard Buhari,almost 8 years,I doubt if anyone of them can pin point what their region has benefited so far.

Any President that come into power and can’t offer good Governance in 4 years does not deserve a 2nd term.

They will use religion and tribe to divide is.We keep falling to their foolery.
Yes,there is global inflation,but the one we facing in this country is too extreme.

All you hear is N10B,N50B ,N80B stolen just by one person.While people are suffering daily looking for what to eat.

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Mummyfour(f): 3:09pm On May 17, 2022
Chidiude:
Greetings everyone, am new here.
welcome on board
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by techWriter3: 3:13pm On May 17, 2022
The perfect man for the hiring
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by newguy1(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:

pls stop making assumption on social media it’s part of what is spoiling this country. If peter obi can get his act together and do the needful yoruba will vote for him. Yoruba are very accommodating and if he can show them what he will do y not. All this yoruba will chose tinubu this and that is high time we stop that. we don’t (yoruba)do he his our son or my Muslim brother we vote for what we though is good
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Kovac: 3:17pm On May 17, 2022
When Peter Obi told Rufai of Arise TV, "I will go to Egypt, sit down with them and ask them how they doubled their power generation", I shake my head and conclude " he's my man"

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by kerry57: 3:33pm On May 17, 2022
Cromagnon:
if a brain is good it will find a way to enter
He is just a sweet talker
Zero brain
Well I didn't put up my point for aguement. It a fact that he has got the brain and at the same time a good talker. The facts are their for anyone to check from his performance in Anambra state. It's so unfortunate that u that cant check for these facts before concluding on him is the empty brain here. I am very certain that u didn't even watch the video attached before typing. To prove this my point that u didn't watch the video, u will quote me on this again. Stop acting before thinking.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by oooabbeyooo: 3:36pm On May 17, 2022
Mr Peter Obi speaking as an opposition is equipped with facts and statistics. It is clear that he is a critical thinkers and as such can tackle the problems of the country. I have so much respect for this man because of his exposure and analysis. He can simply import solutions to the problems in this country. As he has rightly said, he is a proven wealth creator to have left N75bn naira in the coffers of Anambra with a good debt profile. I guess that is what the president is trying to do by maintaining $40bn in foreign reserve and plunging the country into perpetual indebtedness.(N50t)

To me Mr Peter Obi is well exposed than Prof Osinbajo and will make a better President.

Imagine largest economy in Africa generating 4GWatts while second and third largest are doing 50GWatts and 56GWatts respectively. Nigeria busy spending toxic debts building rail line with obscure significance. *SMH*
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Superwave16320: 3:36pm On May 17, 2022
What will it cause to give the failure that was caught with over two hundred million Naira in Lagos chance to rule ?! It seem IG os have gone mad.

List one sector in Anambra that is functioning bet than Lagos today that we can attribute as achievement of this Pandora criminal. The education you can point to th bastard refuse to pay lecturers for 11 months is that the kind of madness you pray we should come witness at the federal level aside his pandemic looting.

signature2012:

They will use religion and tribe to divide is.We keep falling to their foolery.

successmatters:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.
Joezinho:

Zimzy:
Yes. He is the best man among all the aspirants. It is unfortunate that is not what the King makers in Nigeria are looking for. If only Nigerians can take their destiny by themselves, it would have been very easy to give Mr Obi the opportunity to help Nigeria get back as a nation.
salbis:
Obi is the best fit for this job, but i don't think he will scale through. Poor Nigerians love who will torture them to death. We have seen what happened during the past administrations and still seeing what is happening under Buhari. Sad to say that we deserve the type of leaders we get.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Ngorbungor(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
What will it cause to give the failure that was caught with over two hundred million Naira in Lagos chance to rule ?! It seem IG os have gone mad.

List one sector in Anambra that is functioning bet than Lagos today that we can attribute as achievement of this Pandora criminal. The education you can point to th bastard refuse to pay lecturers for 11 months is that the kind of madness you pray we should come witness at the federal level aside his pandemic looting.

Education sector in Anambra is better than lagos .

Even with 20 million population can still beat Anambra in cutoff marks in unity schools etc
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by icankel: 3:46pm On May 17, 2022
This man is so good
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Obidient1: 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
As for me PETER OBI or no other.
PETER OBI is very Vibrant has undergone different leadership training in London, USA and many other countries.
PETER OBI for President or I not Voting.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2022
Zimzy:
Yes. He is the best man among all the aspirants. It is unfortunate that is not what the King makers in Nigeria are looking for. If only Nigerians can take their destiny by themselves, it would have been very easy to give Mr Obi the opportunity to help Nigeria get back as a nation.

If Nigerians took their destinies in their hands, Obi would be the last candidate they'd vote for! Take that to the bank.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 by UARBIAFRAODUA: 3:59pm On May 17, 2022
Most of us that want Peter obi are not into active politics we just want the best for the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June” / Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan / James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.