Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,336 members, 7,917,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Journey Of Destiny Is Personal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Destiny Is Personal (156 Views)

Which Is The Strongest In Destroying Man's Life Or Destiny Is It Sex Or Masturba / Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of Destiny Is Personal by jonatoye(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Journey of Destiny is Personal

WORD FOR TODAY
One thing you must keep in mind as you walk your destiny path is that your destiny walk and work are personal. Everyone you meet on your destiny journey is either support to your life or someone you must support on your pilgrimage!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But Naomi said, "Turn back, my daughters; why will you go with me? (Ruth 1:11a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naomi after her ordeal decided to return to the land of God's inheritance and instructed the wives of her sons to return to their people. They all came to a point where each of them have to decide their path in destiny. We will all reach a point where we must face our destinies as individuals. One of the best things you can do in life is to prepare for your destiny walk by yourself in every aspect of life; with God's help!!!

The salvation you accept is not collective, but rather personal. In God's eyes, your wife/husband, certificate, calling, and record are entirely personal. When you are sick or in pain, you will feel it alone, and at best those around you can only show concern. When God prompts men to support or help you, do not take it for granted; it will not always be the case; try to help yourself as well. Accept full responsibility for your life in order to achieve your goals.

+ Do you take charge of your destiny?

Lord! Help me to take charge of my destiny in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Your destiny walk is personally personal!!!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Origen Of Gtuism / 6 Right Ways To Worship God / Living Your Life Without Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.