Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:49 AM

Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari (580 Views)

President Buhari Officially Unveils The New NNPC Brand / New NNPC Charges May Trigger Increase In Petrol Price / Abule-Egba Explosion: Lagos Govt To Meet With NNPC On Compensation For Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by NwaNimo1(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2022
The new Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC Ltd.) will be unveiled by President Muhammadu Buhari on July 18, 2022. shocked

The Chief Executive Officer of the company, Malam Mele Kyari, made this known on Tuesday while receiving the CEO of the Year 2021 Award of the Leadership Newspapers Group in Abuja.

The Leadership Annual Conference and Awards also saw Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and World Trade Organisation (WTO) Director-General, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, receive the Leadership Person of the Year Awards.

Speaking virtually from Luanda, Uganda where he is attending the African Petroleum Conference (CAPDE VIII), Kyari expressed “profound appreciation” toward the award.

He thanked the Leadership Newspapers Group for recognising the efforts of the NNPC, adding that such a gesture was a challenge to do more.

THEWILL reports that the new Petroleum Industry Act (PIA) 2021, restructured and empowered the NNPC as a new entity.

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/buhari-to-unveil-new-nnpc-on-july-18-kyari/

Re: Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by Nbotee(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2022
Lolzzz... New NNPC with the same old Minister of Petroleum, same old dead refineries and same old mmm for politicians..

Re: Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by Buckeyemedia1: 9:17pm On May 17, 2022
Nbotee:
Lolzzz... New NNPC with the same old Minister of Petroleum, same old dead refineries and same old mmm for politicians..
What is so funny? Only if you knew the kind of money available to these people, you would be weeping for a piece of the pie, or when you go party, they no give you cake you go they laugh?

Nigeria belongs to all of us, where is my share Oga?
Re: Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by NwaNimo1(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2022
Nbotee:

..but new 'share'holders

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/D89bFd.gif[/img]
Re: Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by Nbotee(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
What is so funny? Only if you knew the kind of money available to these people, you would be weeping for a piece of the pie.

Nigeria belongs to all of us, where is my share Oga, or when you go party they no give you cake you go they laugh?

Na u wan dey cry or squeeze face. I choose to laugh becos it is funny to unveil a supposed new entity on paper only
Re: Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by Buckeyemedia1: 9:24pm On May 17, 2022
Nbotee:

Na u wan dey cry or squeeze face. I choose to laugh becos it is funny to unveil a supposed new entity on paper only
I don’t think Madam Dr Okadigbo & Family will agree with you?

Laugh wey no go pass your throat? Any of my immediate family members by God’s grace manage reach director of NNPC (old or new), poverty vamoosed forever.
Re: Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by limeta(f): 10:22pm On May 17, 2022
The Chief Executive Officer of the company, Malam Mele Kyari,
Re: Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by LogicBomb8: 10:46pm On May 17, 2022
Infat

Re: Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by Rastaramsey(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2022
Another way to loot this country dry....

Na hot thunder go fire this Buhari...
Re: Buhari To Unveil New NNPC On July 18 – Kyari by fayetegany: 6:42am On May 18, 2022
The new one and the old one is it not money they're still moving there?

(1) (Reply)

Is Fulani Dominated National Security Keeping Us Safe? / Dino Melaye Loses PDP Senatorial Primary Election To Hon Tajudeen Yusuf / What Arewa Means By Demanding An Igbo Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.