Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,706 members, 7,889,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Guaranteed Lifetime Income. As Long As You Live. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guaranteed Lifetime Income. As Long As You Live. (191 Views)

50 Years Guaranteed Stone Coated Roofing Sheets / Lease Apartment For As Long As 20years / SCARY: Newly Completed 49-storey Building In Canada. Can You Live Here? I Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Lifetime Income. As Long As You Live. by Ogbeide30(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2022
Good day everyone, I am Ogbeide Israel, a bancassurance associate and a risk manager with first bank Nigeria.
It feels great to know that you have a garanteed source of income periodically for the rest of your life while you go about your daily risk businesses.
Annuity is it's name. An annuity is a contract between you and an insurance company i.e Firstbank insurance, on agreement to pay a monthly fixed income for the rest of the person's life when you provide us with a lump sum. YES for the rest of your life. We use your age and your investment (whether you are a government retiree or individual investor) to pay you a fixed income. You may not have to worry about inflation, we have inflation protector on your investment.

We can talk more
09032967119. WhatsApp, Call
Ogbeide Israel
I'm all ears

(1) (Reply)

TO LET Mini Flat And A Room / 2 & 3 Bedroom Terrace + BQ At Hampton Court Abijo / Factors That Affects Painting Of The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.