Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn (9182 Views)

Boko Haram Targets Guardian, Daily Trust / Boko Haram Targets Wole Soyinka For Assassination / Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2011
passyjango:

Nigeria is governed by criminals and criminal-minded people, so they always find ways of negotiating with each other.

angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by searay(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
A Solution to Boko 'rams problem:
Simple, Arrest Buhari,IBB n Atiku. If symptom persist arrest all representatives of d state in question at all tiers of gov't n all their top politicians. Meanwhile i'm stil enjoyin myself here on top of diz tall palm tree where no 'goato n ram' can reach. K 2 join?
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by frankcimc(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
LOOK divide the country time for referendum   is not working look at SUDAN even the northern Sudan are wishing their southern brothers a happy independence,in this day and age we should accept that nigeria was build in a wrong foundation that will eventually collapsed. Africans should wise up  

The One Nigeria supporters are selfish.

Trust I could believe my eyes when I was reading from a Sudanese friend wishing his southern brethren well with their new country. Really Nigerian leaders as so selfcentered and careless.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by 27naira(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
i Think its time to stop blaming GEJ and stop giving Boko Haram the desired attention.

The more we talk about them, the more we make them appear invincible. They never care about the masses, why now?
The cowards are simply telling us that they are not comfortable with JTF. It means, they're under strangulation.

Let us encourage one another and hope they'll be flushed out with time. This is one of Nigeria's many challenges.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Palin: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
How long will it take the security officials to gather information about this deadly circumstances going on in our country? What information are they gathering? If Aso Rock is bombed or a government building close to Aso Rock is bombed, you will be surprised that they will take a decisive action of this BH people. None of the government official families have been killed, that's why they are reluctant or handling this situation with levity.

If BH think they have power, they should come to Lagos, I now governor Fashola and my people in Lagos will not take it likely with them. There will be retaliation, and this issue will be address once and for all, since the figure head in Aso Rock is not doing anything tangible about it. He is busy expanding the government and creating unnecessary ministries, so that they can all embezzle all our money.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by FEGNO: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
This plane is definitely a relic of the Nigerian Biafra war. Nowadays, they have relatively better planes or rather marginally better ones. However maintenance is a major issue not to mention zero availability of aviation fuel. In a fight with Boko Haram, count the NAF out. As a matter of fact if they have a base in maidugury, they best be evacuating now
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by chines4(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
Report reaching me from Borno is that the military is really dealing with Boko Haram. There was heavy bombing and gun shots in the capital through out last night. The place is now like a ghost town. There is equally rumor of secret killing of non indigens. Let the military be there
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by slap1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
I think they should hit Aso Rock as soon as possible. The reactions that will follow the bombing of the presidential villa will officially tell us how safe we are in this country.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by hbrednic: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2011
we are currently watching all extremists groups in nigeria.
they ll all be crushed very soon
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by hbrednic: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
slap1:

I think they should hit Aso Rock as soon as possible. The reactions that will follow the bombing of the presidential villa will officially tell us how safe we are in this country.
grave is the only safe place in this world.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by slap1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2011
Palin:

How long will it take the security officials to gather information about this deadly circumstances going on in our country? What information are they gathering? If Aso Rock is bombed or a government building close to Aso Rock is bombed, you will be surprised that they will take a decisive action of this BH people. None of the government official families have been killed, that's why they are reluctant or handling this situation with levity.

If BH think they have power, they should come to Lagos, I now governor Fashola and my people in Lagos will not take it likely with them. There will be retaliation, and this issue will be address once and for all, since the figure head in Aso Rock is not doing anything tangible about it. He is busy expanding the government and creating unnecessary ministries, so that they can all embezzle all our money.
LOL, guy you need to rest your head a little, say for a year or more.ing tangible about it. He is busy expanding the government and creating unnecessary ministries, so that they can all embezzle all our money.
[/quote]LOL, guy you need to rest your head a little, say for a year or more.
with levity.

LOL, guy you need to rest your head a little, say for a year or more.ing tangible about it. He is busy expanding the government and creating unnecessary ministries, so that they can all embezzle all our money.
[quote]
LOL, guy you need to rest your head a little, say for a year or more.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by DAY12(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^^
Boko Should Come where?

Lagos

U kinda be joking angry
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by PXtB(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
When BH were throwing bombs at beer parlours in Maiduguri killing "non-believers", "believers" probably didn't see anything wrong with it and life was going on normally. When scores of Youth Corpers were brutally slaughtered after the election, no Northern leader condemned it; implying that the corpers deserved their deaths. When Osama bin Laden was killed, I know a lot of Nigerian muslims here in the UK that felt very cold and shattered. They had been holding bin Laden as a hero for unleashing terror on America and wasting innocent lives in a manner that would remain bitterly fresh in the memory of life-loving people.
Now many Nigerian Muslims are falling victims of the same terrorism they had so much cherished and upheld over the years. Even muslims are deserting Maiduguri; I really wonder why. I feel it's only the remnant "non-believing" Igbos that should be running away. It's an interesting episode. A kingdom fighting against itself. Now everybody, especially muslims are calling on GEJ to do something fast. Fast indeed!!! They have branded GEJ as (1) Clueless (2) Empty-headed (3) Sleeping Giant (4) Corrupt etc etc etc for failing to act fast and solve the same problems they (muslims) accumulated over the years. Now GEJ is their scape goat; they'll be creating problems for him (GEJ) to solve for them overnight so that he'll become "Clueful".
Before anybody gets me wrong on this cherished forum, I don't have any hatred against Islam. As a matter of fact, I make bold to say that I have a lot of muslims friends with whom I also discuss the ills of Islamic extremism. Of course Christianity also has extremists but there's nothing as directing extremism at killing for whatever reason. Life is precious and only the Giver of life has the power to take life.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Roland17(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
symptoms and signs of a failed state, which way Odechukwu?
Breath of Fresh Air indeed
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by 195(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2011
Where can someone see BOKO HARAM form to buy  angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Goldieluks: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
these nonentities again?

when would they vanish from planet earth? cool cool
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Kx: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
can any hungry terrorist dare issue threats to target white house or nos 10, downing street?
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
Still yet to see Jonathan at least address the nation on this concern. tongue
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by MMM2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2011
Dis thread should be in d joke section.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Gbenge77(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
This is getting serious.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by skydeexie(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
So they want to overthrow the Federal Govt. of Nigeria! Why is the govt accepting this challenge lying low.

[size=14pt]This is HIGH TREASON[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Canisma(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
Breaking news : The federal govt has agreed to pull out the military force from maiduguri. So evacuation begins 2moro 15th july 2011. This is part of the agreement reached by the fg and the boko haram sect as a precondition to a temporary cease-fire. Source from FRCN 4.00 pm news today. I just hope they have homething up thier sleeves sha,
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by executinal(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
BOKO HARAMS RIDE ON JOOR, BLOW UP THOSE FORKING CROOKS THAT CALL THEMSELVES LEADERS. BULSHIT angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Decryptor(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by freepeople: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe they've acquired rocket technology; 'cause suicide bombing will be grossly inadequate to make a scratch
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2011
Canisma:

Breaking news : The federal govt has agreed to pull out the military force from maiduguri. So evacuation begins 2moro 15th july 2011. This is part of the agreement reached by the fg and the boko haram sect as a precondition to a temporary cease-fire.   Source from FRCN 4.00 pm news today.            I just hope they have homething up thier sleeves sha,      
if this is true, it means the north-easterners are on their own.
it probably also means GEJ is an agent of secesion which i'm in support of cool
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by BetaThings: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2011
PXtB:

[b]When BH were throwing bombs at beer parlours in Maiduguri killing "non-believers", "believers" probably didn't see anything wrong [/b]with it and life was going on normally. When scores of Youth Corpers were brutally slaughtered after the election, no Northern leader condemned it; implying that the corpers deserved their deaths. When Osama bin Laden was killed, I know a lot of Nigerian muslims here in the UK that felt very cold and shattered. They had been holding bin Laden as a hero for unleashing terror on America and wasting innocent lives in a manner that would remain bitterly fresh in the memory of life-loving people.
Now many Nigerian Muslims are falling victims of the same terrorism they had so much cherished and upheld over the years. Even muslims are deserting Maiduguri; I really wonder why. I feel it's only the remnant "non-believing" Igbos that should be running away. It's an interesting episode. A kingdom fighting against itself. Now everybody, especially muslims are calling on GEJ to do something fast. Fast indeed!!! They have branded GEJ as (1) Clueless (2) Empty-headed (3) Sleeping Giant (4) Corrupt etc etc etc for failing to act fast and solve the same problems they (muslims) accumulated over the years. Now GEJ is their scape goat; they'll be creating problems for him (GEJ) to solve for them overnight so that he'll become "Clueful".
Before anybody gets me wrong on this cherished forum, I don't have any hatred against Islam. As a matter of fact, I make bold to say that I have a lot of muslims friends with whom I also discuss the ills of Islamic extremism. Of course Christianity also has extremists but there's nothing as directing extremism at killing for whatever reason. Life is precious and only the Giver of life has the power to take life.
Your very first post!
So only christians or rather Igbos voted for Jonathan?
So only muslims call Jonathan names?
These issues are happening now and you are already twisting and rewriting it!
Typical!
Of course you don't have any hatred for Islam just like the Boko Haram don't have any hatred for their victims
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by thisisEMP: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2011
MAY GOOD SAVE NIGERIA
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by reindeer: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2011
A country with a sleeping president, God help Nija. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Abuloma80(f): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
“We were surprised to hear the rumour that we are planning to attack the university. This to us is belittling and it is as if people are underrating us when we are aiming at the Aso Rock Villa,”

[flash=200,200]http://^^^^^^^love that. wink wink wink[/flash]
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by UyiIredia(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
make Boko Haram go chop grass undecided
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by jmaine: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
Like some people rightly commented  . . .The Boko Junks are suddenly feeling the heat of the JTF and they need some breathing space to avoid suffocation . . .Violence don jam violence . .na experience go judge casualty  cheesy cheesy . . . No Bike business  tongue . . .No money for feeding  tongue . . . frustration in perpetuating their activity  tongue . . .  And if they leave Maiduguri  cheesy . . . it's like uprooting them from their command headquarters  . . Abeg . . make JTF continue to dey bend their lives on a daily basis  angry . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beggars Storm Lagos Assembly Over Removal From Roads / Workers Threaten Governors Over Buhari’s Pay Directive / Bandits Attack Federal Government Grain Silo In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.