Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It (44253 Views)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Tv122: 7:39pm On May 18, 2022
I fear for your cousins life honestly

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Dollywood(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2022
satandeterrible:

What a toxic, animalistic and hateful individual you are!
May poverty never depart from your life idiot.
Shameless, proud, lazy, senseless, dangerous and jealous animal.

Ahahahahaahaahahahahhaa grin Goddammit!

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by SocialJustice: 7:41pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.
Pride and envy, that is your problem. I am a proud person too and can relate with the pride in you but not envy.

Envy will destroy you and keep you in perpetual poverty. Energy you will use to attract the goodness of life to you, you are wasting it on envy.

Bro, you need to burn envy from your life and be genuinely happy with the success of others and I advise you do it now that you are broke because if you accidentally become rich with this your envy, you will become a very destructive person.

As long as you are alive, know what you want from life and work towards it. No matter how frustrating the journey gets, you must proceed with gratitude in your heart, else you will be delaying your breakthrough with the constant negative energy you harbour.

3 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Godstiger(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2022
You would be praying against witches and wizards not knowing that one is in the closet

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by rolams(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2022
How old are you?
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by tonieguy(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
You are a big idiot with an entitlement mentality.

Why don't you also get angry and jealous when people you senior by age die before you or have accident.

Imagine the stupid post.
Know this truth and stop being stupid.

Some people whom you senior will always be better than you and will always be your oga.
It is how the world has always been.

For example, if your father was brought before the French president, even your father would call him sir and be respectful. Yet that man is just in his 40s.

In the Bible, Joseph's brothers had the same mentality as you. Jealousy made them sell him.
But finally, they realized the truth that destiny is not by seniority, and that this life is deep.
They eventually humbled themselves.

Try and learn to be humble. If you are, there would be no need for your post.
CAST YOUR ARROGANCE ASIDE

4 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by rolams(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.

Your heart is filled with pride!

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by vickydevoka(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2022
ShenTeh:

Bitterness is a disease.

I strongly recommend that you consider humbling yourself and stop being broke and proud. We are no longer in the agrarian societies where wealth and wisdom come with age.

Because bitterness has the capacity to bind and blind, you won't be able to see and loosen up towards those who can be of help to your destiny, simply because you think they don't deserve any better.

It's not your world. It's everyone's and it doesn't matter who gets it first, it goes round if we are around for some time.
This advice made me rich today. Forget to age bro, Just humble

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Anndrew(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga carry your frustration go behind me jare, no wonder u neva achieve shishi on your life all bcs of your attitude. Simply answer u can't even give rather u resulted to insult
lolz..am sure,the Op is catching cruise..u no see moniker
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by vickydevoka(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
You're a mumu man.

If young people success annoys you. It is a sign that you'll soon die!!!!
U don't know how to talk. For him to have said it publicly like this, means he is a nice person that just need an answer or solutions to get over it
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Hassanmaye(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22. No

Keep on pushing, stop enving people if you want to live long, focus on your life. I searched for Jobs like I run mad, till God save me. Just pray
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Munzy14(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Your level of bitterness and frustration must be studied at Harvard... grin grin A full time course load.. cheesy

Good things locate you, when your heart is clean...Your mindset is focused..If not, ifeoma will run away from you..

Everybody is born a winner, If only you just believe.
For someone who left school since 2010, If you have a clean mind, you should be a comfortable millionaire by now..12years? Just 3 years remaining to make it a generation. You spent being bitter. lipsrsealed

The people you are hating, might be the ones with keys to your success door...

Think deep man..

If na 5years old boy sabi the way, I go follow who know road. cheesy

You are doing like a woman..A man must man up..When you don't have money, you must humble yourself to make it.

3 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by jackyraw09: 7:52pm On May 18, 2022
The fact that some people de like the OP’s comments scares the shit out of me.

Nigerians matter tire me

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Anndrew(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2022
Dshocker:

Oga calm down,God has a way of blessing, because he chooses to bless whom he wants to bless.
lolz,maybe God never choose am
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by exever100(f): 7:56pm On May 18, 2022
You are a big idiot and a saddest at that...humble yourself mr man and see how God can uplift you...soon you will turn to wizard...nonsense quote author=YoudeyVexme post=112938355]Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Soknown: 7:58pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

You have no right to hate on the success of others, you don't know the sacrifice they paid to get to where they are.
Moreover Success is relative, if you ask the young land lord, he may have a different definition of success.

Look at the world with a twin lens of potential and possibilities. Time and chance happens to all.
There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood leads to fortune.......
Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Nkaytonia(f): 7:58pm On May 18, 2022
You need help

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 18, 2022
Omo na your hatred and jealousy wey make you never progress undecided
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Archworld(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

No wonder you are the way you are . Wealth does not come by age. What you know in life is archaic. People like you will hardly learn ..why?...because of pride. You will not be willing to mellow yourself before your teacher.
In a more polite way, another man's success does not mean you are failing. But God resist the proud and gives more grace to the humble. If your knowledge cannot help you at your age, discard it. Humble yourself to learn new things from the younger generation. Who age help? You will remain the way you are till you humble yourself. Run from pride

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by pearlsworks(f): 8:03pm On May 18, 2022
This is a sadist mind you have got. Try to work on it. Read How to become a better you by Joel Osteen

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by sixtus3606(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
You're a mumu man.

If young people success annoys you. It is a sign that you'll soon die!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by NaijaCars4sale: 8:03pm On May 18, 2022
Change the way you see things, keep working hard, your time will come
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by mascot19(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
Life has pass those things we are talking about man,
Internet has made things easy for people to earn a living.
Business like amazon kdp, if you are serious you can earn $1k-5k in a month just by uploading short books by using your smartphone.
If you are interested you can you can hit me up through my profile and send me email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by 8stargeneral: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
U are not in competition with anybody...some people made it early....while some made it late...always believe in God..feel happy for someone success
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Bbbw: 8:06pm On May 18, 2022
A broke rant
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Kingofhoes: 8:06pm On May 18, 2022
Richy4:
I understand you man..Not that u don't like people's success.. just that u don't like how the world isn't balanced...

People might misunderstand what u have written up there because the write ups did not portray what u have in mind but showcased u as a 'witch'...clear your mindset and be happy.. It will help you big time... cool

Bro. I don't quite understand the term you used where you said "the world isn't balanced ". You don't know for sure the amount of work, knowledge and sleepless nights these young men he compares himself to had to put in in order for them to get where they are now. We don't even know if he works hard at all or even graduate with a first class.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by 989900: 8:09pm On May 18, 2022
You will hardly make it in life if you carry on with this mindset, same goes for the 30 or more folks that liked your dumb post.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by loveme1738: 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
Oga rest!!! Everyone has his/her own timeline what matters is that we all get to the point we think we've become successful. Those people you talked about made it early, that doesn't mean it's too late for you! Just remove pride from the equation and plan your way to the top. Believe me we will all taste richness at some point in our lives
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Banbanna(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin

And some people will have this as a friend, not knowing he is an enemy.

Yeah, that guy has to see life in a whole different way. His present situation in life could have been worse. Instead of being thankful for his life's blessings, he's getting worried/resentful over how far he lags behind some people.

Uvbi koyor o wink. I saw some Bini lingua in your signature. That pic is quite cute & lovely, btw.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by lasisi69(f): 8:19pm On May 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga carry your frustration go behind me jare, no wonder u neva achieve shishi on your life all bcs of your attitude. Simply answer u can't even give rather u resulted to insult
Lol cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.