Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices (27956 Views)

Legal Practitioners’ Committee Confirms 58 Lawyers As SANs / Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2022
FG just making mockery of them self
I don't see anything here just wasting the country resources on what that will not benefits them anything.

Instead of them to dialogue with the igbos they are here wasting the little money in thier reserve
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by slivertongue: 1:18pm On May 18, 2022
omenka:
Hear what the terrorist said here sometime ago.

Kanu is directly responsible for what's happening in the East today. He sanctioned it personally! There is no way he'd escape the guillotine.

May he rot in jail, amen.

Seconded. Surprise you didn't profile the people.
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by slivertongue: 1:20pm On May 18, 2022
helinues:
Easy tactics for long adjournment of the case

FG should pursue realistic charges so that he can face the music
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by SeriouslySense(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2022
smiley smiley
AntiBMC:
Imagine that. These stark illiterates are actually the ones at the helm of affairs in this country, and we wonder why everything has fallen apart. With idi0ts making unconscionable decisions and statements like this, why not?

1 Like

Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by HeroicMeastro: 1:37pm On May 18, 2022
successmatters:
grin

Losers

The federal government should just apologise to Nigerians and release this innocent man. Grasping at straws cannot help their already battered reputation.

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Hero Kanu
Long live Igbo land
Long live all Nigerians who love peace and freedom.
Lord of the Igbo nation...
Lord wey de run leave his followers when heat from the Nigerian army becomes unbearable...
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by emapeteum(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2022
AntiBMC:

Good for you. Nairaland is big enough for you to make that comment. So do that far away from my mention.
Your comment is not different from those who killed Deborah.keep killing your people because of semi illiterate Nnamdi
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by Uhara1700: 1:54pm On May 18, 2022
Damn.... This drama never to much?? Haba abi I get why?..
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by moyosore32: 3:08pm On May 18, 2022
E be looking like Fg just punishing Kanu for bn a loud mouth, however mk Kanu sef apologize to em cos he no fit deny say he no talk about agitation and violence, unless d lawyer representing him wan lie, anyways it’s a common thing for lawyers to lie
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by BarrElChapo(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
Phaantom22:
mr I too know let me informed you that S. East is not the only regions agitating, What do you see knw about politics? Nigeria is not a place you get what is yours without a serious fight.

Okay sir, like you've gotten Biafra since the civil war or like you've gotten Igbo presidency severally since them. Keep being delusional.
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by Lekan239(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2022
Can't ipob go to the prison their lord is and free him there like we do watch in movies
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:15pm On May 18, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists!!

The court will keep adjourning the case.

FG made a big mistake by deporting Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya.

They could have locked him up in a secret detention centre in Sahara desert.

Or take him out and dump his body in the ocean. Then act like they know nothing about it.

IPOB terror attacks escalated when the government announced they arrested Nnamdi Kanu.

End IPOB to save the lives of Igbo people.

Nnamdi kanu is bigger than prophet Muhammad
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by sirp9898(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2022
South always letting down there own neighbours .
As long as the person is not from is or her tribe or ethnic group they will never see good about the person.
Southern Nigeria is a scam
They are the one hold Nigeria backward in the way they do things among them
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by Igbojew: 9:05pm On May 18, 2022
Nigeria is already a failed nation and their judicial system is worst in the whole world.Look at the way they keep making mockery of themselves hahaha....I am that Igbojew
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by AntiBMC(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2022
emapeteum:

Your comment is not different from those who killed Deborah.keep killing your people because of semi illiterate Nnamdi

Cry me a river. Maybe ur tears will change my comment to ur preference. Abeg shift.
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by Leomalli47: 5:59am On May 19, 2022
OUR PROFESSOR ”MNK” IS JUST BUYING SOME TIME MMUU IGBO CHILL!!

Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by 1878ii: 6:47am On May 19, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Quite obvious you never get case for High Court before?
[/s]
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by 1878i: 6:47am On May 19, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t mind that Mumu that calls himself successmatters, that idiot Kanu is not seeing freedom anytime soon.

Maybe to the senseless ipob youths like success matters the Igbo elders begging the Federal Government to forgive Kanu are fools, because to them naive illiterate youths, The Federal Government has no case against the Terrorist?
[/s]
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by 1878i: 6:48am On May 19, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Anu mpama a, get off my mentions.
[/s]
Re: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices by Austin4lif: 7:26am On May 19, 2022
omenka:
Hear what the terrorist said here sometime ago.

Kanu is directly responsible for what's happening in the East today. He sanctioned it personally! There is no way he'd escape the guillotine.

May he rot in jail, amen.
He is also the reasons why fulani jihadist have vowed to take over benue state. He is also the reasons why some Islamic scholars claimed that both non Muslims should be killed for blasphemy. Kanu is the greatest threat to Nigeria. You should be ashamed of yourself, you have slavery mentality. You have never condemned anything in Nigeria but Kanu. NOTE: I am not IPOB and I dnt support Biafra at least for the sake of the sensible minority christians north, their persecution will be at the raise and the church will suffer. As Deborah was killed , Muslims targeted igbos ,any religious crisis in the north igbos are targeted , why? Because igbos are the pillar of Christianity in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) / The Consensus Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.