Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,172 members, 7,913,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? (1798 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by abobote: 4:04pm On May 18, 2022
Get her pregnant first, marry her and then do that partnership. So that when she dumps you tomorrow, you go use the child hold body
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2022
Firstandonly:
she is doing well, i never new sawing business was profitable, i assisted her so that she will not be idle. She needed a job so instead of her working for someone i open a shop for her to get busy with her self but to my surprise she is making good money from it.

Then support her growth brother.

1 Like

Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Qpid5(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2022
This does not require anybody else opinion.. Only you know your girlfriend, we don't know how the relationship is going..
Re: Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? by Oblivionz5(m): 3:33am On May 19, 2022
Firstandonly:
Hey guys.
Nairaland have been my home for advice, pls i need ur opinion on this.

My girlfriend is really good in sawing. Although she own a shop and she plans on expanding to a bigger shop by the road side.

I have been thinking, if i help in paying the rent for her i can partner with her in stocking the shop with sawing accessories while she does the sawing.

Should i take the risk in partnering with her?

It will end in tears

(1) (2) (Reply)

G Boys Come In Here / Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) / Nigerians Are Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.