Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 117. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 117. (240 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 117. by PastorSomba(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 117.

Ephesians 2:4-7 (KJV) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 1:3,19-23; 2: 1Corinthians 15:20-23,45-54;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

125. As part of our repositioning from earth to heaven God changed our nature from human sin nature to divine nature. Adam was created a living soul but Jesus the last Adam is a quickening spirit. In Christ man is no longer a living soul that had a body and spirit but you are now a spirit that has a soul that lives in a body. The spirit is now the centre of the being of man. Hence we are to walk in the spirit, led by the Spirit and live in the spirit. And we are to bear the fruit of the Spirit. We are to do this by living by faith in the word of God.

We are to walk by faith only not by sight or feelings or logic or rationalisation. He that walks and lives by faith walks and lives in the spirit for faith is of the spirit. Our power now lies in the spirit and not in our mental or physical abilities as was the case of Adam. When God created Adam He began his creation first by creating his body, his soul before breathing life into him. But the resurrected life in Christ Jesus, the spirit is created first, the soul, then the body at the rapture. Our salvation is spirit, soul and body.

It is God's responsibility to recreate our spirit at the new birth but it is our responsibility to recreate our soul with the word of God through the renewal of our minds. It is God's responsibility to recreate our body at the rapture. In addition, our responsibility now also includes to train and build our spirit from babyhood to adulthood. God only recreates your spirit but it is your responsibility to feed and nurture your spirit from a baby to a matured man in Christ. From feeding on milk of the word to the meat of the word. Our responsibility to our body is to die to sin and to the flesh and all its lusts and desires. Bring our body and our soul to the subjection of our spirit.

Everything that Lucifer the devil desired to be that led him to sin and be cast out of heaven is what God has given to the man. He desired to ascend onto the third heaven where the throne of God is. But now that is where man has been elevated and repositioned to sit with God. He wanted to exalt his throne above all things and have authority over all things in heaven and on earth. Now God has repositioned and elevated man to be heirs to His throne and sitting at the right hand of His throne. Having power and authority over all things in heaven and earth in Christ Jesus. Lastly he wanted to be like the most High. Today man as sons of God in Christ Jesus has been exalted to be like God. 2Peter 1:2-3; Hebrews 2:5-9; 4:16; 5:12-14; 11:6; Romans 1:16-17; 6:3-23; 8:1-18; 14:23; 12:1-2; Ephesians 2:4-6; 4:23-24; Genesis 2:7; 1Corinthians 3:1-3; 15:44-54; 1Peter 2:2; John 1:12-13; 3:3-8; Galatians 5:16-26; 2Corinthians 5:7; Philippians 3:20-21; Isaiah 14:12-14; 1John 4:4; Genesis 1:28; Colossians 1:15;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Need-based Charity / No Name Can Trend Like The Name Of Jesus. So different From Other Names / Concerning Russia Recent Victory In Luhansk, plus Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.