Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan (27668 Views)

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by Accxx68: 3:03pm On May 18, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by Dottormentor: 3:10pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by Nosayer: 3:12pm On May 18, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
Ewedu and gbegiri brown teeth Afonja criminal, from sad west.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....LMAO

You gat problems o.....real problems.
Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by Iseoluwani: 3:13pm On May 18, 2022
Govt is working

Seyi is working

Alaye don't believe anything
Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by yrex01(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
Ewedu and gbegiri brown teeth Afonja criminal, from sad west.
seriously the pig resemble an igbo man
Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by Dottormentor: 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
I don't think your brain is still functioning well
SensualMan:
Dirty thing. Look at how dirty and disgusting he is - a manifestation of where he comes from.
Dirty and stinking criminals.
Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by Amotekun777: 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
SensualMan:
Dirty thing. Look at how dirty and disgusting he is - a manifestation of where he comes from.
Dirty and stinking criminals.

Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by gulfer: 3:25pm On May 18, 2022
He looks to clean for an Ibadan gang leader; they ae usually very dirty with blackened lips angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by MotiveU(f): 3:26pm On May 18, 2022
The oyo state command needs help.
See the rubbish paper them dey use do case.
Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by ipobarecriminals: 3:41pm On May 18, 2022
sad chai! Upon all the bribe,NG police can’t afford to buy 100 cardboard/waterproof board to hang on suspect.

E go beta
Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by NaijaCars4sale: 3:48pm On May 18, 2022
Criminals on the rampage everywhere
Re: Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan by Okobola146: 5:37pm On May 18, 2022
No wonder, I no longer receive the station clearly on my radio

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos / Cattle Rustlers, Robbers & Kidnappers Paraded With Weapons By Police / Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.