Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,800 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt (53350 Views)

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ibadan, As Traders Clash In Gbagi / Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Naajjii: 10:47pm On May 18, 2022
TruthinAction:

Just two people with weapons can sack an entire community. Just because we have the fear of God and are not evil minded like you are does not mean you are more in number. If we decide to carry arms like you do, we will chase you back to Sahara desert.

Besides most Christians avoid politics calling it dirty games. But we are wiser now.
Haha this one funny , well it's allowed to talk or write tough on nairaland grin replicate it on the street is all we are waiting to see.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Paulianfa(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2022
Igbokwenu, I always love this set of people.
They always lives up to expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Sportsolutions1: 11:15pm On May 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

This kind NEWS de GBAKURUGBAGBA my soul...

Dem get LUCK sey I no de Abuja..

I SWEAR DOWN..

NL for HEAR my gist...

Because I go BLAST BLAST every AMA..

I go NACK NACK waiting no good!

CLAP CLAP d UNIT..

MENDEMENDE d STREET!

All left legs and right legs go DROP 4 GROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You dey hospital bed still wan dey Knack Knack

Wetin sup?

Una no like peace for una life? And for the country?

Oga o
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Sportsolutions1: 11:16pm On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

You dey hospital bed still wan dey Knack Knack

Wetin sup?

Una no like peace for una life? And for the country?

Oga o

Meanwhile;

If you are concerned about A Reliable and Passive Way to Earn Good Profits and Income Online; then This is for you:

Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Sportsolutions1: 11:18pm On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

Meanwhile;

If you are concerned about A Reliable and Passive Way to Earn Good Profits and Income Online; then This is for you:

Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Incase You are interested in susbcribing to the Maildrops Portal to be added to the broadcast list so you begin receiving updates on necessary coins to BUY, HOLD and SELL for MASSIVE and PASSIVE Guaranteed Profits; please use my username "SportSolutions1" as your Recommending Username when asked.

I'll earn a $5 BTC as Your Recommender.

The Good part of it all is that This $5 BTC Recommendation Fees is Recurring Every Month so far You continue to subscribe to the portal.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Naajjii: 11:23pm On May 18, 2022
TruthinAction:

Just two people with weapons can sack an entire community. Just because we have the fear of God and are not evil minded like you are does not mean you are more in number. If we decide to carry arms like you do, we will chase you back to Sahara desert.

Besides most Christians avoid politics calling it dirty games. But we are wiser now.
Keep quite there, what fu..cking fear of God? Go and meet your Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists and say that to. I hope they have stop slaughtering people like what they did to the military couple? Slaughtered them live on recorded video ,cut off their heads and private parts. Is there anything as evil and barbaric as that? The video is out there go and get the video and watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by badoh(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2022
Puskas:
Aboki and their reckless driving have caused the death of the pregnant woman. But Igbo guys gave it to them hot hot. Aboki thinks this is mile 2 where they chase away their hosts to Benin Republic IDP
You were talking with sense initially but when you got to the last paragraph, sense left you.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Geeworldwide: 12:27am On May 19, 2022
Puskas:
Aboki and their reckless driving have caused the death of the pregnant woman. But Igbo guys gave it to them hot hot. Aboki thinks this is mile 2 where they chase away their hosts to Benin Republic IDP

I thought u re a mature person when I started reading ur comment, but unfortunately the middle and end showed that u re a fool
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Adings: 12:48am On May 19, 2022
Person weh comment this stuff never reach 20 years I swear
Boogyman557:

I SWEAR DOWN..

NL for HEAR my gist...

CLAP CLAP d UNIT..

MENDEMENDE d STREET!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by ELgordo(m): 1:36am On May 19, 2022
Lord are things really this bad Hmmmm! God save our nation ....cause it's about to collapse.....scatter....scatter.....tear in to pieces pieces.....mtewwwswwww!!
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by jimb(m): 4:23am On May 19, 2022
Boogyman557:

I SWEAR DOWN..

NL for HEAR my gist...

CLAP CLAP d UNIT..

MENDEMENDE d STREET!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I think i like you..
i lost my lala, can you borrow me yours? cool

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Nobody: 4:53am On May 19, 2022
So bad!!

Igbos should be ready careful; they are always the receiving end, bring down your business down south here,it will be more safer
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Nobody: 5:08am On May 19, 2022
Afonjakid:

Shebi they are now burning churches and attacking innocent motorists on the road..

I wonder who is now logical between the two

By the way, the same Hausa people have been fighting and killing yoruba people many times on Lagos state.
in Lagos State?
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Nobody: 5:15am On May 19, 2022
One Nigeria only to the fortunate greedy politicians
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by klever18(m): 5:32am On May 19, 2022
blaqoracle:
One thing I observed about an average is that they lack the power of logical reasoning.
A woman was hit by okada man, the trader on hearing that the woman was Igbo, decided to burn down the bike. The Bike men, who are predominantly Hausas decided to take their pound of flesh by burning their wood market.
Them think say na Lagos them dey.
the lady na yoruba she be not igbo
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by hope4nigeria(m): 5:33am On May 19, 2022
Jamesbally:
RIP to the Woman.

But Igbo Traders caused this. Now they are most hit after clash. Una go make mouth online, when the real gbege start, una go turn to Ben Johnson. Nigerians are not happy with Igbos, but one day. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

No Church was attacked.
who is this weyrey?
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by klever18(m): 5:34am On May 19, 2022
Afonjakid:

Bandits are currently dealing with your people in the north while iswap and bokoharam are finishing up with where bandits stopped.

You should be worried about that and how not be bombed or kidnapped by them
those guys are chickins,dey don't value their lives,am talking from experience
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Henz81: 6:32am On May 19, 2022
Jamesbally:

Your people don collect, wotowoto. grin
Some were killed, others were beating mercilessly and their business place burnt. That's what you get when you kept fomenting troubles anywhere una go. grin
You are rejoicing because of evil act done to another tribe. What you wish others will surely get to door step. Idiot
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Boogyman557: 6:48am On May 19, 2022
Adings:
Person weh comment this stuff never reach 20 years I swear
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

PIKIN wey know no how market take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND!

If u no come, u no go know and if dem no tell u, u no go fit SEEM!

That's all I have for u MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Boogyman557: 6:50am On May 19, 2022
jimb:

I think i like you.. i lost my lala, can you borrow me yours? cool
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Urchbaba91(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2022
sammirano:
Igbos. You people are too small to be causing trouble everywhere. We will not want to see another 5million wiped off after the 1970 incident. Be wise.

Igbos causing trouble everywhere??
Are you ok !
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Fireboy02: 7:23am On May 19, 2022
Taba21:

How many of their brothers residence in your cursed Aba
we have been killing them silently
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by JBoss25(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2022
God save us
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Freedom34: 7:53am On May 19, 2022
I expected u to have also asked about how I knew d cost of d bike was 25k cool

The bottom line be say you guys 'reaped' more than what u 'sowed' inugo? Or can u compare what u lost to cost of an okada?
And ds is what ur emotion laden folks shd get into their thick skulls next time b4 they go looking for trouble!

If not that na overcraze dey worry dem, how would u focus ur attention/hate on a d hausa guy and allow d car that actually killed d woman go? Ehn?

What really was d sin of d bikeman biko? That he's Hausa or that he killed d woman? Which is it o ye 'wise one'?
cool

wiseoneking:
Waooh, so it is up to 25 billion worth of goods burnt. This Igbos are really wealthy. But I thought they said it is 4 b 4 shop size. How could this people with 4 by 4 shop worth upto 25 billion in just a section of market. Nkita
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by an0daGuy: 8:01am On May 19, 2022
Freedom34:
I expected u to have also asked about how I knew d cost of d bike was 25k cool

The bottom line be say you guys 'reaped' more than what u 'sowed' inugo? Or can u compare what u lost to cost of an okada?
And ds is what ur emotion laden folks shd get into their thick skulls next time b4 they go looking for trouble!

If not that na overcraze dey worry dem, how would u focus ur attention/hate on a d hausa guy who is also a victim of d accident and allow d car that actually killed d woman go? Ehn? What was d sin of d bikeman biko? That he's Hausa or that he carried an igbowoman or dt his bike fell or that he killed d woman? Which is it 'wise one'?

Afonja small nyash dey shake grin

Why you dey run? Mugu
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by TruthinAction: 8:22am On May 19, 2022
Naajjii:

Keep quite there, what fu..cking fear of God? Go and meet your Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists and say that to. I hope they have stop slaughtering people like what they did to the military couple? Slaughtered them live on recorded video ,cut off their heads and private parts. Is there anything as evil and barbaric as that? The video is out there go and get the video and watch.

Those are not Christians. Not everyone who answers a Christian name are Christians. Some do not even attend church talk more of following the ways of God.

Let me give you an instance of what I mean that the fact that you terrorize Christians does not mean you are in majority.

There was a time that Christian students in ABU Zaria were always running for their lives because of Muslim fanatics who at the slightest provocation begin to burn churches and attack Christians.

But on one occasion, the Christian students got tired and prepared to defend themselves when they heard that Muslims want to start another attack because they are not comfortable with the result of the election which favoured a Christian student.

So, we had to go from hostel to hostel and ask all the Christians students to come out. Most did and to cut the story short, the confrontation began.

We started throwing stones at one another. We also threw bottles. None could come close to each other. The fight started at about 10 pm at night and ended in the morning with the intervention of the police.

The Christian student had the upper hand in the fight because of number. We were much more in number. Most of the Muslim students sustained injuries and were rushed to the hospital. The only Christian student who died was stabbed by his room mate after the school was closed.

After that fight which happened over 30 years ago, I have not heard of any further intimidation by Muslims in that school.

On the average, we are very peaceful and taught not to even retaliate. So, you take advantage of it to carry out senseless attacks and killings. But enough is enough. If we choose to rise and defend ourselves, the battle will be against you. Moreso that God is on our side.

But, let's give peace a chance.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by TruthinAction: 8:29am On May 19, 2022
Naajjii:

Haha this one funny , well it's allowed to talk or write tough on nairaland grin replicate it on the street is all we are waiting to see.

OK. Trouble maker. What do you gain by killing? If your god is powerful, why fight for him? When Peter brought out his sword to defend Jesus, Jesus asked him to keep his sword. He also miraculously healed the servant whose ear was cut off by Peter. Even on the cross, he asked God to forgive those who crucified him.

Let Jesus into your life. He is the only way to the true God. He loves you and died for you.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Simple99: 8:33am On May 19, 2022
Dei Dei is under Buwari area council of the FCT, not Abuja Municipal area council. For the benefit of those who do not know Abuja.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Freedom34: 8:49am On May 19, 2022
Lolz....is diz urs or u 'borrowed' d image?
cool

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by tonididdy(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2022
One Nigeria, my foot angry
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Boogyman557: 9:13am On May 19, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz....is diz urs or u 'borrowed' d image?
cool

Holly Gram cool Na my old KALA be Dat..

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singer Godswill Will Adiks Shot Dead By Gunmen After A Programme In Edo / Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.