Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,935 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri (3970 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by adefitim(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2022
Dear @chukseric70,

So that you people can gather to insult me? If you guys like, you can kill each other. I will not meddle into your business. I am not contesting an election. I have my own businesses. I can afford to be brutally honest.

As a general rule, though there may be exemptions, the Igbo people of the Southeast do not know how to hear anything except it is telling them they are the best. They prefer useless lies, over useful truths. And you guys can forget 100 good turns, if the person who had done the good turns tells you a bitter truth.

You don’t reward friends. You have allowed vile and bitter people hijack your ethnic nationality’s struggle. Your own elite who see this do not want to talk, lest unknown gunmen kill then or their relatives, and burn their houses. And these vile elements have alienated you from even those who had some compassion for you.

Please go and look for another person to trap. As bad as you think the North are, they know how to walk with their friends 1000 times more than you guys.

Oya, insult me! After all, that is your favourite way of making friends.

#TableShaker

Lalasticlala

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Jennyjay283: 7:01pm On May 18, 2022
Having bad feelings for just a specific tribe!

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by doggedfighter(f): 7:01pm On May 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2022
Truly, I have observed what he just said now . It happens here on nairaland too.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Ijoh(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into six States of which are in Nigerias Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States with the aim to weaken Ijaw unity when all Ijaws are together
Its two hands that wash each other clean.
If UGM want Biafra they should collaborate with the Ijaw Liberation Front ILF and they will stop all pipelines leaving Ijaw Nation and Nigeria will crumble then all can go their different ways.
But because of Ijaw oil Igbo continue to add parts of Ijaw to Biafra instead of them to think well.
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Wazobia2216: 7:04pm On May 18, 2022
adefitim:
Dear @chukseric70,

So that you people can gather to insult me? If you guys like, you can kill each other. I will not meddle into your business.
Inferiority complex dey worry you gan ni

Keep opening hundred threads for people you claim will be insulting you.

You no see say you need help asap!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Billingslord: 7:07pm On May 18, 2022
If they like they should kill themselve finish nothing concern me, i get no ibo family or relative

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 18, 2022
I like Reno sometimes, he says some truth.

Igbo people will destroy themselves.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Billingslord: 7:09pm On May 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Inferiority complex dey worry you gan ni
Keep opening hundred thread for people you claim will be insulting you.
You no see say you need help asap!
you be mumu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 7:12pm On May 18, 2022
If Reno knows whats good for him, he better stay out of Igbo affairs. He wont like it very much if he does not. He is one individual who simply does not understand Igbos even though he pretends to

Every time he opens his mouth about Igbos, it must be something close to being unpleasant. Let him keep his bitter truth to himself, no Igbo wants to hear his bitter truth.

He reserved his bitter truth for Igbos? Igbos will reserve their bitter insults for him

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Joeyzinho: 7:15pm On May 18, 2022
Sadly, he's right.. I am shocked at the number of ipob apologists roaming the pages of nairaland. Either they are semi illiterates or they are paid to support Ipob. Because it's so disheartening seeing how these people openly support the atrocities these unknown gunmen are doing to their lands, women and children. Their men are not left out! And they go as far as attacking anyone against Ipob. These Ipob advocates are vile, uncouth and inexcusably dumb. Yet they attack the Muslims that supported the killers of Deborah. I wonder how they are different from those extremists.

I am not Igbo but I just feel appalled how things are degenerating so rapidly in that region.

I pray this evil called ipob does not visit them or their families.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 7:18pm On May 18, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Sadly, he's right.. I am shocked at the number of ipob apologists roaming the pages of nairaland. Either they are semi illiterates or they are paid to support Ipob. Because it's so disheartening seeing some support the atrocities these unknown gunmen are doing to their lands and they go as far as attacking anyone against Ipob.

Thats because you have been brainwashed into believing that IPOB has anything to do with the violence

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Wazobia2216: 7:22pm On May 18, 2022
Billingslord:

you be mumu
You wey don take your brain do suya undecided

Carry mud filled programmed skull dey waka

Come still dey open threads upandan dey look for people wey go tell you say make you go Yaba left undecided

It is well with you!

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Joeyzinho: 7:22pm On May 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

Thats because you have been brainwashed into believing that IPOB has anything to do with the violence
And what makes you think you haven't been brainwashed ?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by an0daGuy: 7:25pm On May 18, 2022
This man and his big mouth
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Reality3080: 7:28pm On May 18, 2022
This is just d bitter truth

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by RightToReject(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2022
Wisdom isn't for anyone void of knowledge. Unfortunately, it's very easy for someone like you who is void of knowledge to equate foolishness to wisdom. Reno's foolishness knows no bounds; funnily, he has comrades in foolishness in multitude and they even abound on this forum and will feast on this thread directly or indirectly.

He and his likes should quit always exhibiting sententious, conceited, disingenuous, and hypocritical attitudes. Igbos this! Igbos that!!

The fact that some of us Igbo elites don't identify with IPOB or approve of some of their tactics doesn't automatically make their agitation and ideology unreasonable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:

You wey don take your brain do suya undecided

Carry mud filled programmed skull dey waka

Come still dey open threads upandan dey look for people wey go tell you say make you go Yaba left undecided

It is well with you!

Honorable issokay.. Off your mic!
You've murdered the guy...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 7:40pm On May 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Truly, I have observed what he just said now . It happens here on nairaland too.
You would have loved to have the monopoly of insults where you are free to abuse others while they mope at you like fools?

Both you and Reno are sick upstairs.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 7:41pm On May 18, 2022
How Reno became an opinion leader overnight is one of the ills of social media.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by LegendHero(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2022
And you guys can forget 100 good turns, if the person who had done the good turns tells you a bitter truth.

This one is very correct. Even tho Reno is still a compound fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Odin13: 7:57pm On May 18, 2022
Reno ... making too much sense.. but Na IPOB brain washed fools ..
evil organization..

Wise men still comes from the East

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Oplomo: 8:09pm On May 18, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Sadly, he's right.. I am shocked at the number of ipob apologists roaming the pages of nairaland. Either they are semi illiterates or they are paid to support Ipob. Because it's so disheartening seeing some support the atrocities these unknown gunmen are doing to their lands and they go as far as attacking anyone against Ipob.

Every Anti-Biafran is either an active or benign Jihadist, are you one?

I'm sure you are one of those who killed Deborah and currrently burning shops and churches in Abuja right now.
Because as the world knows, these are the real Anti-Biafrans.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Joeyzinho: 8:25pm On May 18, 2022
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwiiysbv3qf4AhXOhM4BHTgOASkQ8TV6BAgNEAI&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by 9japride(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2022
I have a feeling that this man is one of those childish people trolling Igbos in nairaland. Adulthood does not equate maturity.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ManMountain(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2022
Reno

Good morning oo

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Reality3080: 8:56pm On May 18, 2022
gidgiddy:
If Reno knows whats good for him, he better stay out of Igbo affairs. He wont like it very much if he does not. He is one individual who simply does not understand Igbos even though he pretends to

Every time he opens his mouth about Igbos, it must be something close to being unpleasant. Let him keep his bitter truth to himself, no Igbo wants to hear his bitter truth.
the worst u can do for him is to kill him like u kill any body who doesn’t see things in accordance with u or declare him dead like u did to buhari or insult his generation’s on social media

What else can u do?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
You would have loved to have the monopoly of insults where you are free to abuse others while they mope at you like fools?

Both you and Reno are sick upstairs.
This is exactly what he was saying. Must you use abusive, foul, dirty and uncultured language? Is this how you were brought up? Take time.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Reality3080: 9:00pm On May 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

it was when fahdiga lost a relative that he came back to his senses,sufferingnsmilling lost a relative too b4 having sense,maybe when u lose a relative too u will have sense

Odin13 aka asgard13 aka frigga13 has regained his lost senses too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Reality3080: 9:05pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
How Reno became an opinion leader overnight is one of the ills of social media.
this same Reno was igbos best friend when he released back to back hits for buhari but d moment he told u Peter obi is an ethnic champion who can’t win his state for pdp is d moment he became an enemy

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed / Video Of Hamas fighter killed During Isreal- Invasion / Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.