Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested (7118 Views)

Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / South-east: Misguided Youths Behind Sit-at-home - Atiku / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by Amuchejoe(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2022
One after the other they will be caught. No hiding place in the Zoo.

Next is Simon (Okpa) Ekpa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by ManirBK: 9:09am On May 19, 2022
tesppidd:
grin
No be only sinbad na seven seas.
cheesy
the cartoon is awesome bro
Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by virginchaser(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2022
Christistruth00:

shocked

grin

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real nawme Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and any evidence of his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

Must be, must be. Is anything wrong if you do this reporting for humanity sake?
Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by Nigerialabalaba: 10:00am On May 19, 2022
Awka360:
More shots

And he resides in Lagos. Ndi Lagos u pple are now accommodating Terrorists. RRS,Pls help us fish them out. They can’t be enjoying Lagos and setting east on fire.

90% of Ipob terrorist supporters are not residing in d east. #fact
Na dem be d ipob terrorists wey burn down Lagos in october 2020. D gods and ancestors of Lagos don cast dem say dem go burn dia own land 100x before army go con kill dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by Pacesetterz: 11:25am On May 19, 2022
Hizzy:

Your evils prayers is already on you
I can never stoop so low on a hater like you
I can't take what I didn't give so if I have ever killed some one your prayer will work but if I have never it will be on your head and generation
So you will be the one to be killed like chicken �

I don’t want to take sides but it seems Almost all the comments here are against you. Pls check yourself. And be mindful of what you post online. The east is burning stop adding fuel.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by Nobody: 11:32am On May 19, 2022
Pacesetterz:

I don’t want to take sides but it seems Almost all the comments here are against you. Pls check yourself. And be mindful of what you post online. The east is burning stop adding fuel.
Okay
But you are on the thread go through it, it won't take you up to 7 minutes then you'll finish it you will see how naive that guy is
Na only 2 dem
They want me to side them but I won't
And I'm not adding any fuel they are the ones praying for Evil
And evil must follow them front and back
Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Jamesbally:

IPOB terrorist musician. Your case dey DSS table. See as your fellow Igbo Brothers dey insult you here. You no dey shame. Your own People no like you. When North finally gives Biafra indipendent, Igbo people will eliminate all Ebonyi Igbo. Cause they are 3rd class Igbo. grin
Mumu you no de comment again
Ezi bida
Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Landmack:

Thunder fire u dia for quoting me. You’re trying to play on our intelligence and hiding under ´they hate igbos´ to continue to fan violence in Anambra and te entire east. You’re bin fingered as an instigator and now you’re roping well meaning igbos into what you’re been accused of doing. If u like live in d barracks or Guantanamo bay we will still get u tiny foetus. It seems u don’t know the Calibre of persons you’re replying here.
Guy how far
Have you suddenly gone quite after threatening me how is everything I hope you're enjoying
Long life to you
Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Landmack:

This fool still have hands to be typing? If I were u na to go lay low,it seems u dont know boys are angry ? Just wait
I'm still here typing waiting for you to do your worst but I haven't heard from you abi dem don arrest you stay safe you must listen to my music
Re: Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested by ablejesus26(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Awka360:
He’s also a python king. When we say Ipob members are made up of cultists marauders their supporters will say it’s DSS.

Tag all d Nairaland Ipob members to come and deny their member.

Ipob has succeeded in recruiting cultists and armed robbers in their struggle

The bolded is all they ever had,has and can ever have as man power.
No true son of Igboland supports such a destructive oppressive taliban like fraud struggle only brainwashed thugs cultist and criminals dat gain from unrest supports such nonsense nah
Any Biafra connected to the destructive taliban wannabe ipob is Dead, nailed and buried.
They will take their destructive taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest,it will never be accepted in Igboland.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Million solidarity walk For Tinubu In Kano Flopped (photo) / Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? / So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.