Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why Is Kissing Important In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Kissing Important In A Relationship? (284 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Why Is Kissing Important? (photos) / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Kissing Important In A Relationship? by Teespeaks: 8:18pm On May 18, 2022
As odd as it may sound, kissing is important in relationships. According to studies, kissing causes the release of the hormones oxytocin which aids bonding in couples.

This means couples who kiss often and engage in other forms of physical attraction tend to feel intimate, close, and more secure.

Kisses are important more than we can think of. A kiss on your partner's forehead before they head out to work would go a long way in making their day productive.

A good kiss is something couples should always start their days with as it denotes passion, intimacy, love, and desire.

Kissing means different things to people. It could be an expression of love, a form of greeting, a way of apologising, etc. Kissing is a very good way to connect with your spouse.

Here comes the question, is kissing important in a relationship? Of course, it is! Here are some reasons why kissing is important in a relationship.

1. Kissing Reduces Stress
Stress is no doubt detrimental to human health. Kissing has been discovered to reduce stress as it triggers the release of dopamine and oxytocin which are known to not only reduce stress but make people happy too.

A good way of easing stress is by kissing your spouse, what an easy way!

2. It Builds Intimacy and Bonding
Having a strong connection with your partner would improve your relationship. Kissing makes you have a strong bond with your spouse.

As earlier stated, kissing promotes the release of the hormone which aids in bonding. If there is a strong bond between you and your partner, you will feel secure.

https://www.relguide.com/2022/03/why-is-kissing-important-in.html

(1) (Reply)

My First Date With My Crush 2 / I’m In Love With Two Men, I Don’t Know What To Do-please Advice! / When Was The Last Time U Heard From Ur Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.